Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Eligibility Photos

Chris

660dc945102e992214f0076442216ef7.png

And here's a [dramatic booming voice] REAL LIFE PHOTO.

k3r7rn.jpg

Decided to go through Super Mario World first. Fun fact: I only got around to playing this game for the first time last year, so everything was pretty fresh to my memory. I even got through Bowser's castle after my second try (I had forgotten which door you go through first, haha). 

Anyway, I'll probably play S3&K next and maybe some other games on the list???

Bonus: "Peach & the Plumbers" would be a cool name for a band. That's what came to mind when I saw the ending picture, anyway.

b1d7dfa7eb38a1a20240c5d8755e5730.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Finished Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

O5uIRRo.jpg

I'm also reaching for the Death Egg with Tails (with all the Super Emeralds, I may add), and going for the final boss in Gunstar Heroes. Be right back!

Took 2 pictures just to show off getting all the Chaos Emerowds. Got this so quick because I was kind of already playing it since Thursday...still counts, right? :P

4P5UQPb.jpg

CEbIJfO.jpg

Pulverised Golden Silver! My secret? Lasers and Fire. Lots LOTS of Fire.

6QP3VtT.jpg

the "State 4 Loaded" at the bottom was caused by me reloading and reloading that single moment in the game to get a clearer picture

Pulverised Golden Silver! My secret? Lasers and Fire. Lots LOTS of Fire.

6QP3VtT.jpg

the "State 4 Loaded" at the bottom was caused by me reloading and reloading that single moment in the game to get a clearer picture

Can you teach me how to train my duck(?) to play video games?

• Thumbs Up 2

Can you teach me how to train my duck(?) to play video games?

Anytime, anyday. That puppet is also in the Yoshi's Island picture. Think of it as my signature.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just finished Sonic CD 2011 (PS3)

1. Got all the Time Stones

20131209_175940.jpg

2. Saved Princess Sally Amy Rose

20131209_182226.jpg

3. Found Cosmic Eternity smile.png

20131209_182241.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

3PS1WzM.jpg

Beat Contra III...ugh please kill me...that's all for today. I can't go on any longer....Contra III just drained my energy...

well I got these two done so far. Streamed them too so I have video evidence~ BV.

qwJEOm8.png

UixYdw6.png

(first time playing MMX, so that was a new experience and a whole lotta deaths)

I'm gonna do KSS next, that gold badge will be mine >:V (probably do Sonic 2 and 3&K as well just cause :V))

• Thumbs Up 1

I was gonna do Sonic 3 & Knuckles, but there were...complications. Such as it not saving on me, when I was already halfway through. :|

So instead I did Sonic 3. Admittedly it was in a compilation hack, Sonic 3 in 1, but the alterations to the games are minor (Sonic 3 is the same, only change has to do with region related silliness), so I should be good?

nnut7o.jpg

I even got Super Sonic! What an accomplishment...okay fine, Blue Spheres is pretty easy. But trust me, it gave me some trouble!

2nbujhu.jpg

I swear, some of the ending sprites in these games look odd. I don't know what it is about this one, it just seems weird.

Alright, the second game complete from library on this list would be Super Metroid.

I think I did alright. I know I didn't get perfect, but I was getting there. I just wanted to finish the game ,so that the next time I play I can start on the next game. So here we go, this will be number two =)

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01031_zps54bdc251.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01041_zps47cfa955.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01051_zps5a8e44b2.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01071_zpsf2c666f6.jpg

Caught up to this point.

Super Mario Land complete! Next up...Kirby Super Star (Ultra)! Or Sonic 1.

Super Mario Land isn't an SNES Mario platformer. Sorry.