Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Eligibility Photos

Chris

*heavy breathing* This game nearly broke me. Even on the easiest difficulty it was hard as bollocks. But anyways, Rocket Knight Adventures is done and over with.

otUTPsP.jpg

8gMHwkI.jpg

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants ingonyamaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lionking.png

I always remember this game being difficult, but not to the extent it turned out to be. I had trouble with the swing jumps, that bloody waterfall, and I swear level 9 is impossible without knowing exactly what route you need to take. Still fun though!

Its the Circleeeeeeof Liiiiiiiiiiiifeee!!!!

ifZi5LdUUdgue.png

YAY! It took 16 years, 16 years to complete Sonic 1 and got the good ending as well. Really really happy about this to the point of being shocked.

It was unusually good play, 4 Chaos Emeralds and no lives lost until Labyrinth Zone and taking routes that I didn't even know (or like the alt exit to Spring Yard Act 2 unable to do before). Then actually completed the stage that was weird itself and cheered after Act 3, got the last two Chaos Emeralds in Star Light Zone (for some reason the spike balls didn't show up on the seesaws so had to lose a life) and somehow got to the end taking the quickest route in Scrap Brain Act 3. It is strange saying this since nearly every time I played Sonic 1 it was Labyrinth Zone then Game Over, this makes that zone my least favourite in the game compared to the others. A man who struggled through the game and many other games too due to poor reaction times managed to do it. It was fair and square too, no cheats, no level select, just from start to finish. For this reason I thank whoever it was from SSMB that gave the Don a chance to complete Sonic 1 using his or her skills and mind transplanted to me. So thank you SSMB from the bottom of my heart.

• Thumbs Up 1

Brought peace to Popstar and Dreamland once again, defeating the awkwardly named Marx.

This is my booty:

lAd9QCY.png

And that's that:

TxmRtUn.jpg

Huh, did someone said Anatidaephobia ?

XCXLEJC.png

And that's Milky Way Wishes completed.

I'm not even going to bother trying to get the gold Kirby award, but a hearty kudos to everyone who does!

aztl.jpg

Aaaaand that was Ristar. I'd forgotten just how short the game is, especially since I didn't bother with the bonus stages for once.

Guess who again XD

Entry # 9, that would be Gunstar Heroes for Genesis.

This game is rather fun and it isn't a pain like some other games, since it does come with unlimited continues. Yes, you have to go back to the beginning of the stage if you die in some cases, but for the most part, as long as you are willing to keep trying, you can. I've always thought that was a great thing for these games, since if I'm going to keep playing, don't just throw me back to the beginning over and over again. Oh well, onto yet another one! Hehe =3

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01371_zpsa73e550b.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01381_zpsc421a2a0.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01391_zpse3eb6e3f.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01401_zps89d25697.jpg

I beat Bubsy 2. I chose that one because it was better than Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind. That's not saying much ,though.
2r7qy60.jpg

I feel so masochistic.

I tackled The Revenge of Shinobi!

I thought it was going to be harder, there were some very frustrating moments but for the most part it was nothing that couldn't be done after a few tries, I did waste a lot of time on this game tho, but by my last run I didn't lose a life until those hard points:

1) The conveyor belt section in level 4 (I just used a Jutsu and went through it without a problem)

2) The first part of the seventh level, oh god there is a jump at the end that is really hard to pull off >_> (and I always have to use the lightning jutsu beforehand so I don't get knocked down by random ninjas)

3) The second part of the last level on its entirety, that was a though one. >_>.

Also, the bosses can be very hard til you see they have only 2 attacks (3 at most) and keep repeating them, then they are almost like a rest between stages of how easy they can get. (I only had problems against the "Spiderman and Vampire Batman" double boss fight, and yes, Shinobi can a very weird game at times).

Having said that, I took my sweet time at the last fight and I got the bad ending DX

7HEx5zM.png

fail >_>

the next two Games I finished would be Mega Man X1 and Star Fox for SNES

6m99AJr.png

tB7uh1F.png

and here is star Fox

QK1JA2w.png

I didnt like that one much to be Honest

Welp I beat Aladdin on the Genesis. It was my first time playing and honestly I loved it. It felt like I was playing a Disney movie the whole way through. And this has to be the first movie licensed game I've played that's actually pretty hard. 

OIKLLH9.jpg

e5zooUM.jpg

Star Fox/Starwing

Level 3

2013_Starfox_zpsaeb8b4e1.png

Venom's Great Commander battle was really tough this time, and it nearly killed me. Andross' devil phase almost had me, as well, but I managed to survive the game in one go. Great fun!

Gonna do a few more later, but so far I've finished Sonic 3, Ecco, Aladdin and The Lion King:

gQ7bIZt.jpg

ijehcQI.jpg

And the credits

I'm also pretty sure Ecco gets a billion times more frustrating every time I play it.

NwLv2nB.jpg

waow42I.jpg

This is always harder than I remember too. Never can remember the cave order in Simba's Return...

Completed Sonic CD 2011

dxc0.jpg

Ain't nobody got time for Time Stones!

awz6.jpg

The file I did just now is the top one, BTW. 

zC0oDK6.jpg

blammo

Is this good enough? I literally pressed the Steam screenshot button so many times but this is the only one that showed up in the uploader. :/

frmbuf006.jpg

Yes! I am the greatest!

I beat Bubsy 2. I chose that one because it was better than Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind.

No it's not.
  • Thumbs Up 2