Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Eligibility Photos

Chris

Got the good ending on the PS3 port of Sonic CD!

n52ByKG.jpg

Awww, thanks game. :3

Next I'm gonna go for Link to the Past. I haven't played that all the way through since it was released on the GBA like 10 years ago, so that should be interesting. Depending on how much time is left when I finish that, I might also go for the Metroid or Chrono Trigger badge.

• Thumbs Up 1

Went and beat the PC version of Taxman's Sonic CD HD remake again.

Got all the Time Stones too!

589v.png

• Thumbs Up 1

And now, Sonic 1.

s8RaInP.jpg

Eggman gets away, of course, but he'll be back!

Trust you to not have the heart to give him the final optional bonk, Mechano.  XP

• Thumbs Up 3

UXonE5sl.jpg

Badge, pwease. :3

So I take it that this is just for beating it, and isn't like a raffle to see who gets it?

Correct.

• Thumbs Up 1

yvel.jpg

Riding off into the sunset... I think?

lrw9.jpg

Never really liked this ending... Seemed a bit "Oh. You beat the game! And that doomed us all! Oh yeah, your brother is dead too."

Tada! my first one, Knuckles Chaotix, bad ending, Super evil metal sonic hovering over a destroyed city

Just took a general screencap as also to proove that I did do this today

KCending.jpg

Boy that ending makes you feel bad :(

frmbuf011.jpg

frmbuf012.jpg

(lol I suck)

That's two down. Think I'll do SCIV next. Always wanted to see what would happen if you hurled a PSP across the room.

u0iJW3E.gif

Are you for real? I have to beat the game in EASY mode to get the true ending?

At least you don't need to beat it twice like Ghouls and Ghosts.

• Thumbs Up 2

EYE AM DA STRONGEST!

crowwonthegame_zps43a42d42.jpg

Beat Super Mario World just now. I got the GBA version because I wanted to play as GHEY Weegee Luigi. I prefer the green to the red. But now to the next game!

• Thumbs Up 1

I beat it! I beat Castlevania IV!

18M1sYP.jpg

Excuse the bad handwriting, I'm not very good at writing. That's why I type. Nevertheless I did it.

• Thumbs Up 1

u0iJW3E.gif

Are you for real? I have to beat the game in EASY mode to get the true ending?

I can't believe you even beat it on hard, I'm playing on easy and have been playing the game for 4 hours. I was trying to go for a save stateless run, but that stage 6 boss and stage 7 itself are ridiculously hard. I love the boss music in this game btw, reminds me of contra hard corps. Yah so I currenty have 1 life left and no continues...yeahhhh...dry.png  

bUjdFC9.jpg

Here's Mega Man X 2.

I've started on Link to the Past, hopefully I'll be able to get that done within the week.

This Milky Way Wishes completed on Kirby Superstar Ultra. Hopefully you can make it out if not I'll try it again.

NG5RYCf.jpg

Sonic 1 has been tackled! 

IAhZ48m.jpg

dKhdCyt.jpg

Yeah I used Snipping Tool because I'm a noob and have no idea how to screencap otherwise.

2j5jpfc.png

I have two versions of Kirby Super Star - Fun Pak (That's the European title of the game) from VC and Super Star Ultra on DS. Had to be the 'classic' version :P