Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

Wait, have we got a sub version out? Or is it just raw version at this point? I can't find anything subbed.

In eveything except english.

Being able to read portuguese was helpful for once.

• Thumbs Up 3

Fuck Ryuko.

I can see that we're going to have many heated debates about this character till the finale.

I can't stop feeling bad for Ryuko honestly....talk about a protagonist decontruction.

The false memory part was reaaally sad. You can tell you was not very happy about her rough upbringing and wishes she had a normal life.

Anyway episode was hype in the weirdest way...can't wait till next week! Hopefully satsuki makes a nice connection with Senketsu it would be neat if she could here him...might change her perspective on things.

Also I still don't think Junketsu is evil. Got this feeling that the reason for Junketsu being fored on her was do to life fibers that ragyo had used to control things.

The ol' switcheroo... interesting. I guess Satsuki is the protagonist now, lol.

In hindsight perfectly complementing the depictions and intentions of the characters these last 19 episodes might I add

I'm having such mixed feelings about this series that I don't think I will be able to form a proper opinion of everything until its all said and done.

That said, the episode itself was more setup pretty much. Nui and Ragyo taunt Ryuko into a trap, and with the obvious result. Satsuki continues to be a baws, and Tarkada is the best fucking character in the series hands down, fucking Dosh King.

On the bright side, this particular arc will be over next week with hopefully really cool animation.

In hindsight perfectly complementing the depictions and intentions of the characters these last 19 episodes might I add

If Satsuki was the protagonist all along, they did a good job of doing it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_n1o78ziDRG1r3rdh2o1_500.png

The Glorious Goddess in all black....love it!

But Damn poor Ryuko eh, this girl get's used and possessed like crazy

• Thumbs Up 1

Satsuki was always a protagonist. First info we had on this show was that it was about two girls. The implication was from the start there were two protagonists. Then the flashbacks which clearly show her doing the path of a shonen protagonist, beating her enemies and getting them to join her while facing bigger and bigger enemies.

Ryuko was the opposite. She's the archetypal delinquent we so know and love in 70's and 80's manga, thrown into a bigger situation, except this time the delinquent isn't prepared for it, neither emotionally nor intelectually.

Frankly they're doing better than I dared hope for. Last episode ended with me wishing Ryuko'd go villain. And hey, here we are- such reckless abandonment of the self could only lead to being controlled by others. I also like how Ragyo seems to have some genuine, if twisted, care for Ryuko. So this time, I'll hope against hope (don't really expect them to go through with it) that Ryuko truly has a bad ending.

Loving this. Was laughing throughout, particularly when Takarada shows up. What a wonderful show.

Ready for the bashing of Ryuko for being a human being (or not being one) :V

EDIT: also RE: Carbo's facetious post up here, ironically enough I noticed that for most scenes this episode they draw Ryuko's eyes like a Sonic characters' instead of how it's normal for this show :V

EDIT EDIT: also RE: suddenly Satsuki was always good guy because Ryuko and Ragyo exist- Hitler's existence doesn't excuse Mussolini's. Or Franco's. Or Salazar's.

• Thumbs Up 5

It's okay if you can't watch it guys, YouTube has the entire episode covered.

This made me laugh harder than it should have.

It's okay if you can't watch it guys, YouTube has the entire episode covered.

Y'know I always did consider Ryuko to be a distaff fusion of Shadow the Hedgehog and Inigo Montoya. 

This episode was absolutely insane and continued to throw curve balls and raise the stakes for me. I certainly don't hate Ryuko as a result of it.

I like Satsuki but she's just way too perfect compared to Ryuko. I rarely see the main character like this, so it's a breath of fresh air.

• Thumbs Up 2

Same...I was totally looking forward to Ryuko going villain...really loving this 8p.

Personally while other people may disagree I find this series of events NOT cliche at all...from the start of the series can anyone honestly say something like this was going to happen?

I mean it is kinda depressing, but its interesting none the less...reminds me of my feeling of Sayaka from Madoka, but being depressed about current events doesn't make the show any less HYPE. I would be interesting if they kept Ryuko being a Villain tell the end of the anime, but i know that not going to happen.

• Thumbs Up 1

That said, I am so looking forward to Satsuki punching Ryuko in the face next week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAsEriEiIsA

gloriously. See, everyone wins too; people who hate Ryuko can watch her get rekt, and Satsuki be awesome and people who like Ryuko can finally see her come to her senses.

• Thumbs Up 5