Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

Just one last point- I really couldn't disagree more with the notion that the only positive way forwards is "character development" and that "character development" means "everyone gets better".

Guys maybe Ryuko is having like a super life fiber period. Don't give her so much flak you know, haven't you ever had a super period?

• Thumbs Up 3

Episode 20 Extended Preview

Mako is trying to snap Ryuko out of her funk. It's not working.

Translation of Senketsu's preview:

I thought that she only got up on the wrong side of the bed.

I believed that her terrible sullenness would disappear with time.

But Ryuko left.

Leaving even me behind, she set out all alone.

Wait, Ryuko!

If you don't put me on, I'm just a frilly little sailor uniform!

Before me, as I'm deeply saddened, Mikisugi Aikurou takes off his last underwear, claiming that it's humanity's last trump card!

Are you okay with that, humans?

Next time on Kill la Kill

"Far away from the crowd"

I know it's extremely likely she'll put Senketsu back on again, but it'll be interesting to see how much power Ryuko has solo for a while after the end of the last episode, and how heavily the recent revelations about her life have affected her.

Not much considering she seemingly gets captured soon after, presumably by Nui. I'm almost certain its gonna be Satsuki who beats some sense into her this time.

It's so weird to me that Senketsu and her have this like "moment" together until momma Satsuki just rips out her heart and tells her about the life fibers and how she's one with them and when she wakes up.... "I HATE YOU SENKETSU!"

Idk....I just feel like that part was forced or something along those lines. I can understand her hating the whole situation that momma Satsuki put them into but Senketsu has been nothing but good to you gurl....come on now....get it together.

It's mostly a case of self loathing; she hates that she and Senketsu are born from the same cloth(haah), that she can't consider herself a human. Not so much Senketsu himself.

I mean if she hated him so much, she could have just killed him on the spot with the scissor blade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's mostly a case of self loathing; she hates that she and Senketsu are born from the same cloth(haah), that she can't consider herself a human. Not so much Senketsu himself.

I mean if she hated him so much, she could have just killed him on the spot with the scissor blade.

Yeah, but I feel it falls into the whole cliche "Oh, you/I/we were [this] the whole time? Let me hate you/myself/us now!"

You make a good point, but I feel Ryuko has had enough shockers throughout the series to start thinking straight is all. Also, they are not trying to hide the fact that Gamagoori just wants to throw his huge self right onto Mako.

I agree, I feel if Ryuuko hadn't already been through this "I won't wear you anymore" phase twice, this wouldn't feel as bad. Hopefully they actually do something with it this time.

I agree, I feel if Ryuuko hadn't already been through this "I won't wear you anymore" phase twice, this wouldn't feel as bad. Hopefully they actually do something with it this time.

I'm guessing she'll eventually get over it, wear Senketsu and they'll probably take on some new form for the "final battle" with momma Satsuki. Maybe even battle whatsherface (I forget her name) and get the other half of the scissor blade back before hand. I'm really hoping for some sort of Ryuko Satsuki team up actually.

Man, this week's been real shitty for me. At least Kill la Kill will be something I can look forward to as alw-

>Episode 20 delayed on CR

76_cd26048bd4.jpg

Why man

Why must you do this to me

I kinda like it when it gets delayed, since I'm actually around when discussion starts and not at work.

See Symbotic! I told you to pace yourself! Or this happens!

See Symbotic! I told you to pace yourself! Or this happens!

But Soniko everything happened so fast and I just couldn't control myself ;-;

oh boy time for underwater subs

>godrobes

As long as I can understand it, I don't care if they translate the names in full english.

With as many delays as this anime has you'd think it has a budget of Fate/Zero.

Except we already know the anime airs as always and fansubbers release it before CR when they delay it. CR isn't giving a clear explanation and it pisses me off

oh boy time for underwater subs

>godrobes

What's wrong with it? It's a translation from the original Japanese, isn't it? It's the main point of subs, after all.

What's wrong with it? It's a translation from the original Japanese, isn't it? It's the main point of subs, after all.

Some people feel they're "inferior" like translating Elite 4 as Four Devas shit.

Anyway, thanks to the magic of Spanish courses, I was able to watch the episode....um....I don't even know how to fully process what I just watched.

The roles are now reversed. Satsuki is wearing Senketsu and Ragyo probably forced or controlled Ryuko to wear and apparently get eaten by Junketsu. Thankfully she'll come back to her senses next episode. Oh, and ED1 comes back via a reference to the wedding dress she saw in it.