Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

Oh wow, you'd get destroyed on PC XD.

I've utterly destroyed players with the aluminum bat on the PC. If you're quick enough it doesn't matter what you're playing the game on.

I'm loving the Dead Ringer. I've never had more fun with a new weapon before. XD

Epic well if anyone does fancy a game or whatever then my Steam ID is: eileanach

Highly original and I bet you weren't expecting that eh? XD

I am loving the Medic weapons I got them today. <3 Medic.

Well finally got it to work, and also got my first unlockable, the Razorback!

Which will be useless for me as I don't ever intend to Snipe cause I suck at it and I dislike snipers anyway in most games.

So wish that trading feature they were talking about was already implemented.

I've been playing a while and that's the only new one I've gotten as well. I want Jarate so bad; more video games should let you throw piss at people.

Fixed. Because it's true.

No. They already got that taken care of, it's just that they want to update the PC version then send out the Xbox update with EVERYTHING on it.

I just want my Sandman. That is all I ask. I want to hit people. With baseballs. Because they're too Australian to get out of the way.

Also we need killing taunts. kthxbai.

No. They already got that taken care of, it's just that they want to update the PC version then send out the Xbox update with EVERYTHING on it.

I just want my Sandman. That is all I ask. I want to hit people. With baseballs. Because they're too Australian to get out of the way.

Plus the fact that the orange box by itself was at the limit for a game and all the updates are HUGE. I wouldn't be suprised if the maps were optional.

That's the reason why - Valve want to justify the price tag with enough content, as they can't release it for free on XBox Live. So my fix still counts.

Is it just me, or does the bat have weird damage? I was attacking a Heavy with full health (he just came out of the spawn point) and it took me 9 hits with the bat to kill him. The same heavy came out a few seconds later, and I killed him with THREE hits.

What.

And I'd gladly pay 5 bucks to update the Xbox version now. >.>

Is it just me, or does the bat have weird damage? I was attacking a Heavy with full health (he just came out of the spawn point) and it took me 9 hits with the bat to kill him. The same heavy came out a few seconds later, and I killed him with THREE hits.

What.

Maybe you got a few crits in the second time.

And how the hell did you manage to bat a heavy near his spawn twice?

Maybe you got a few crits in the second time.

And how the hell did you manage to bat a heavy near his spawn twice?

Nope. No crits at all the second time, and I think one the first time.

Also, I ambushed him. I got up near the gate, waited for him to come out, then ran up behind him, jumped on him and started hitting his head. By the time he had his minigun spinning and pointed up he was one hit away from death.

And the second time I just ran straight at him when he was looking up for an ambush.

The one thing I do damn well is following a pattern to a point where everyone is expecting it, then turn around on some poor unsuspecting fool and kick his ass.

So i'm a bastard. :D

Edited by Galaxy Man

Nope. No crits at all the second time, and I think one the first time.

Also, I ambushed him. I got up near the gate, waited for him to come out, then ran up behind him, jumped on him and started hitting his head. By the time he had his minigun spinning and pointed up he was one hit away from death.

And the second time I just ran straight at him when he was looking up for an ambush.

The one thing I do damn well is following a pattern to a point where everyone is expecting it, then turn around on some poor unsuspecting fool and kick his ass.

So i'm a bastard. :D

Really? Huh.

Anyway, melee combat is fun when your opponents aren't expecting it. I love jumping on people's heads as the cloaked spy, then decloacking and stabbing them before they know what hit them.

I also remember a time when I wrenched to death a Heavy and then his Medic who were trying to spawn camp us. Funny stuff.

I know. Melee weapons are only good if you can score a hit with 'em though, it's hard as hell to use them on someone circling you.

Also, on the subject, why didn't we get a new knife for the Spy? I mean, it's his biggest and most important weapon. They could give him a swiss army knife or something...

Also, on the subject, why didn't we get a new knife for the Spy? I mean, it's his biggest and most important weapon. They could give him a swiss army knife or something...
I can't think of anything that would serve as a good replacement for the knife. A backstab is a backstab. That's all it's used for, and it's all they could conceivably change about it.

He got 3 new items like all of the other characters, and I think it should be left at that.

I know. Melee weapons are only good if you can score a hit with 'em though, it's hard as hell to use them on someone circling you.

Backstabs kill in one hit, can't ask for much better then that.

and if you're trying to do anything else with spy's melee then backstab, you're doing it wrong.

What.

Melee weapon damage

Edited by Pooshoes

So it takes 12 bat hits, or 3 crit bat hits to kill a heavy.

Scattergun at point blank is as strong as crit bat hit... batting doesn't seem so wise. :o

So it takes 12 bat hits, or 3 crit bat hits to kill a heavy.

Scattergun at point blank is as strong as crit bat hit... batting doesn't seem so wise. :o

I dunno, adding insult to injury is always a plus in my book.

Two days of playing and no fucking drops whatsoever. Not even a pee jar :/

At least I've discovered how fucking awesome is the Axtinguisher. Put it on yesterday for the lulz and I can't believe I didn't bother with it earlier. Complements the Dragon real well.

Edited by Dobkeratops

I keep getting unlocks I never bothered much to get. I walked about 2 feet in my first match and managed to find Natasha and the KGB as a Heavy, and later I found the Dead Ringer after a few rounds. The Dead Ringer is probably my most favorite unlock ever. It's just so much fun to pretend to die, waltz over to the dude who "killed" you, and back stab like no tomorrow.

Also, being able to use enemy teleporters is awesome. My play of the day was using a tele that sent red out of their intel room and out into the main courtyard. After making short work of a medic, I nabbed the intel, dropped it, used the teleporter to send me back up, and back stabbed 4 blokes running down to defend.

I managed to pick up the Axtinguisher and a few Flare guns too.

They should try to fix the backstab detection first before they play with the knife's capabilities.

Valve have been tweeking the knife's hit detection since release, and facestabs still happen on a regular occurance.

It just seems to be one of those things.

I must admit I am REALLY not liking the whole "random item" distribution thing - do they intend to keep that permanently or is it just on a trial basis at the moment? Because I suck so bad at all the classes I have only gotten one thing since I started playing. XD

I must admit I am REALLY not liking the whole "random item" distribution thing - do they intend to keep that permanently or is it just on a trial basis at the moment? Because I suck so bad at all the classes I have only gotten one thing since I started playing. XD

They're going to try it with a trade feature (So you an swap items) and then I guess it will just be a case of what do people think of it then.

I suppose THAT is a little bit better than just random dropping of weapons. I guess I am not a good adapter to change. XD

They also said they're trying to find a way for players to do things that make it more likely to get preferred items. If you ask me, the best way to go about that is to have players play as other classes than the one they want items for. That way, there isn't a heavy focus on a single class when the updates come 'round and the player won't already be OD'd on said class by the time he or she gets all the items. It's win-win!