Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

I'm not liking the new Unlock system, I'm not gewtting anything out of it. How does it work exactly? Do you just find it on the map or do enemies drop it?

I do however like the Spy update with the info it gives you, the medic Kritzkreg taunt (Heals you a bit) and the Demomans new ability to taunt and detonate mines.

I'm not liking the new Unlock system, I'm not gewtting anything out of it. How does it work exactly? Do you just find it on the map or do enemies drop it?
You get them randomly over time. I've never had any problems with Valve's updates before, I'm not anal like the Steam forum users, but even I think this change is ridiculous.

It's a pisstake to see people running around with all the new unlocks, when all I have to show is 2 extra Axetinguishers and another pair of the KGB. Where the fuck is my Cloak and Dagger watch!? D=<

I like Team Fortess 2.

I SUCK at Team Fortess 2.

I did however, get a soldier hat. :)

I've been curious about that- does it do anything? And do you have a screencap?

I'll take a cap like, right now.

It doesn't do anything as far as I can tell, purely aesthetic.

I like Team Fortress 2.

I SUCK at Team Fortress 2.

Same here. I blame the lag, but I know deep down that it's me. :P

plrpipeline0011.jpg

and @ people sucking: you're probably playing the wrong class. :) TF2 isn't really that hard once you get the hang of it

In addition, it's not like being inexperienced at a game will hamper your enjoyment very much. Sure, getting good has it's own rewards (otherwise, why would people tourney) but that shouldn't stop you teaming up and having a blast. :)

plrpipeline0011.jpg

and @ people sucking: you're probably playing the wrong class. :) TF2 isn't really that hard once you get the hang of it

Simply awesome. Thanks a lot.

A shame I can't play right now.

plrpipeline0011.jpg

Well, I'm great with the Engie and Medic and okay with the spy, but I'm just bad on the frontlines and sniping.

It's not that the game is too hard, it's that everyone is better than me haha XD I usually do alright as a scout.

My best would probably have to be the Soldier. Besides him, my other favorites are the Engy, the Pyro and the Medic. I like all of the classes, and if I can actually get into the swing of things, I can play the Scout and Heavy alright.

The Spy I like to play, but I don't exactly think I'm good with him. I usually die almost as much as I kill, and everyone Spy-checks all the time, making it hard to actually do anything.

The Sniper's a fun class too, and I'm alright with him- until SNIPAR WARZ break out. Then it gets annoying, and I'm not that much of a quick-draw, lol.

Well I decided to attempt to play TF2 on PC while it's free!

I use the word attempt since I can not seem to connect to any game, nor anyone connect to mine, I seem to have this problem with all online games on PC, and I can't figure out why.

I've gotten back to playing TF2, and though I didn't get any items, I think my new favourite class is the Sniper. I've already gotten 9 sniper achievements.

I've found a new love for the Scout. I don't even use the guns unless I have to. I just run up and hit them with a bat, and get a bat with brains everywhere.

Spies really do start to seem like dime-a-dozen backstabbing scumbags. :D

Also, lil' tip for you people who haven't seen it yet, Sentries have a good amount of knockback. They will send you flying if you are in the air. So say you're playing a Dustbowl game, and you need to get out of sentry range and to the point? Wait for it to turn at the right time, run, jump, and if your lucky you can go flying out of it's range and into a safe spot. It's hard to do though, and it needs to be timed JUST right. You also need some blind (or dumb) luck.

So, uh, Valve...

Release the goddamn 360 update already.

>:o DOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO!

Also, lil' tip for you people who haven't seen it yet, Sentries have a good amount of knockback. They will send you flying if you are in the air. So say you're playing a Dustbowl game, and you need to get out of sentry range and to the point? Wait for it to turn at the right time, run, jump, and if your lucky you can go flying out of it's range and into a safe spot. It's hard to do though, and it needs to be timed JUST right. You also need some blind (or dumb) luck.

Jumping over a level 3 sentry while under the effect of Bonk! = lulz

Jumping over a level 3 sentry while under the effect of Bonk! = lulz

I has only 360 version.

DAMN YOU VALVE AND YOUR INABILITY TO RELEASE SMALL UPDATES.

I has only 360 version.

DAMN YOU MICROSOFT FOR NOT LETTING VALVE RELEASE UPDATES FOR FREE, YOU GREEDY BASTARDS

Fixed. Because it's true.

I've found a new love for the Scout. I don't even use the guns unless I have to. I just run up and hit them with a bat, and get a bat with brains everywhere.
Oh wow, you'd get destroyed on PC XD.

I really wish there was an easy way to unlock stuff, I want the huntsman so bad.

I like Team Fortess 2.

I SUCK at Team Fortess 2.

I LOVe Team Fortress 2. This is my first time noticing we have a topic for this amazing game here. I am mad for the Medic, I suck at EVERY class but I am not too bad healing and ubercharging my team mates.

I really need to get people's steam IDs so I can actually play with people I know as opposed to complete strangers. Anyone want a game? =(

I'd play you Els :) Actually, on that note, I need to start adding more SSMB people to my list as well. Where do I find my steam name?

I'll happily join a game with you guys.

Steam name: Shadow5talker04

I'd play you Els smile.gif Actually, on that note, I need to start adding more SSMB people to my list as well. Where do I find my steam name?

It would be your login name.

I'd play you guys. Next time I'm on my gaming PC I'll send friend requests, cool?

Well finally got it to work, and also got my first unlockable, the Razorback!

Which will be useless for me as I don't ever intend to Snipe cause I suck at it and I dislike snipers anyway in most games.

So wish that trading feature they were talking about was already implemented.