Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

Valve is a massive troll. Lulz.

Valve has always been liek that. They're just assholes. XD

Haha, on the page it says, MEET THE SPY (act suprised). Wow, Valve is FUNNY. C:

Hand Cannon, I've always wanted one of those. Looks like the spy will be MUCH more powerfull

Curious. The current Spy handgun is actually pretty decent in close range situations... and if you're a decent spy you're not really going to be shooting at people, you're going to be stabbing them.

I wonder if it has headshot crits? Or can take down an engineer? It'd be nice to shoot the Engie from out of sentry range so you can sap his shit without worrying about dat wrench.

The Spy can, if hidden well and close enough to the target, snipe with this new gun. That's how cool it is.

Once you fire though, you'll be in plain sight. And without the other revolver to fall back on, pretty screwed. :0

But, think of it this way. If you're in the base, by yourself, then you won't need any more shots.

Patch is going live tomorrow, and to celebrate, TF2 is free to play all weekend.

You hear that, people?

Edited by Pooshoes

The Sniper's back and he's kickin' ass... Or throwing Jars, take your pick. I'm glad this is real and it's nice to see a way to extingish fires (Even if it will mean you get loads of flaming enemies around you waiting for you to jar them.

Edited by BlueFox

HOLY CRAP. It's awesome AND practical! You don't need a medic to put out a fire anymore!

This is the best update ever.

I love the fine-print right below the picture of the half-naked aussie man on the comic.

5 FREE GIFTS

If you act now, in addition to my complete course, you will also get these five valuable outline courses:

Drunken Boxing

Drunken Headbutting

Druken Cry-Fighting

Shaolin Drunken Knife Wrestling

Drunken Apology Making

XD

I can't wait to see how sales rise due to the impending onslaught of waterworks fetishists.

I may not even play the game, but damn, if I don't enjoy their updates.

Sadly, other people don't appreciate the sheer awesome and now certain places such as the Steam forums are in UPROAR. Screw them.

Sadly, other people don't appreciate the sheer awesome and now certain places such as the Steam forums are in UPROAR. Screw them.
The Steam Forums are always in an uproar.

W+M1?!? NUBS

OMIGAWD SANDMAN SUCKS

THIS GRAME IS BECUMING AN MMO WTF

PYR0 IS SCOOTS MUM

The exact same thing happened when the 360 got the L4D DLC content before them (But that's because they finished both and the update scedual is different for Steam and Xbox), Everyone was like

OMFG Valve hate the PC becuase the Xbox get it before us. I'm not going to play this game ever again.

Now apparently Pee jars are now a Taboo subject, The fact that your body Discombobulates doesn't phase them though. I wish people would take a joke already.

E: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...ad.php?t=868366 Eg. of an idiot

Edited by BlueFox

I have to say, I dislike the attitude that many people in the valve forums possess. They have a feeling of entitlement, and that sort of thing stifles creativity. I have one statement for these people.

"You've got a weapon that sticks people to WALLS, you have no right to complain!" XD

New unlock system kind of sucks, so random, never going to get an ambassador!

I did however, get a soldier hat. :)

If I can get Steam working again, I'll try out the new stuff. At least I won't have to get those darn achievements just to get some awesome stuff.

And the valve forums have exploded again, showing us the true meaning of entitlement: humility and thankfulnes. (/sarcasm). They also seem to have no idea that Valve seems to be testing and tweaking things that are disliked, even though it's happened around 20 times now. They seem to think that Valve is just looking for opportunities to screw them over, it's depressing.

Geh, this subject is agitating me.