Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

He seems to be using it a bit differently here. I think it might just be a down aerial attack where he whips out a random turnip and spikes you with it, instead of using it in the same manner as Peach

Hopefully the red turnip appears and does more damage Than the regular turnip! Of course it would be rarer to appear

I'm glad Sakurai isn't gonna bow down completely to those psycho Melee/Competitive fanatics.

Ok here is a thought, who would you prefer to return, Falco or Wolf? (or both of course, I just mean if you had to choose)

I would say Falco, to me it seemed like they tried a little harder to change him up from Melee's fox clone even though Wolf was ultimately different from the two.

So.... I'm really excited for the 3DS and Wii U Smash but am I the only one who's slightly afraid that despite the better online infrastructure, that the online won't be that great? I'm hoping I'm 100% wrong and it's amazing but idk.. I have my worries.

People didn't have much, if any problem with the online in Uprising, so I'm pretty sure Smash 4 will follow suit. I haven't played it myself to see.

People didn't have much, if any problem with the online in Uprising, so I'm pretty sure Smash 4 will follow suit. I haven't played it myself to see.

It still amazes me how uprising has such a smooth online with little to no hiccups whatsoever, I hope they can recreate it with the new smash because in brawl the controls really lagged while online (one of the main reasons I don't do matches much on there).

Wii-Fit-Trainer-in-Smash-Bros-10.jpg

wiifittrainer2.jpg

Smash-Bros-Wii-Fit-Trainer-4.jpg

Smash-Bros-Wii-Fit-Trainer-3.jpgWii-Fit-Trainer-in-Smash-Bros-1.jpg

Man, these pictures of Wii Fit Trainer make her look like so much fun to play as. By far best troll character in any fighter.:P

• Thumbs Up 1

WFT looked way too stiff in her initial showing. I would have thought her standing and running animations would be a bit more flexible. I'm hoping that gets fixed upon release.

I'd say a lot of the reasons WFT looks so stiff is that a lot of her moves are based upon Yoga poses. But yeah, hopefully there will be some more flexible attacks or animations.

I think that's the whole point of her character to be like that.

So what is Mega Man's final smash going to be? Rush Adapter?

MvC2Mega--article_image.jpg

It could be Hyper Mega Man from Marvel VS Capcom 2. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm glad Sakurai isn't gonna bow down completely to those psycho Melee/Competitive fanatics.

Excuse me for wanting faster physics? It's good not to generalize. 

• Thumbs Up 1

WFT looked way too stiff in her initial showing. I would have thought her standing and running animations would be a bit more flexible. I'm hoping that gets fixed upon release.

She forgot to stretch.

• Thumbs Up 4

what the flying fuck

I don't remember that being in any of the games.

It's not. MvC series exclusive thing: I'm pretty sure it's his level 3 Hyper Combo.

Edited by Chaos Warp

I'm hoping for Rush Adapter myself although who knows. MM7 and 8 tend to be forgotten by Capcom and most people in general since they're not as well regarded as the NES titles.

ehhhhh

Rush Power Adapter from Mega Man 6 sounds more fun.

Yeah im putting my bets on that, due to it being a powerful non-Robot Master attack/move/mode.

Or he may transform into fully armored Mega Man X!

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 1

MvC2Mega--article_image.jpg

It could be Hyper Mega Man from Marvel VS Capcom 2. 

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Rupees.jpg

I would literally buy the Wii-u just to see MegaMan do that in HD in a smash bros game.

• Thumbs Up 1

I suppose Rush Adapter is more likely, but I think Hyper Mega Man would be cool too. Both would work. 

I would laugh my ass off if he transformed into X.

His special would probably be whining about fighting and making everyone run away off the ledge.

• Thumbs Up 6

I would laugh my ass off if he transformed into X.

His special would probably be whining about fighting and making everyone run away off the ledge.

And then you play as Zero for the rest of the match because he was the true Final Smash, X was just a decoy.

• Thumbs Up 3