Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Well, let's be fair now, Black: who wouldn't want to get the chance to finally give Viridi her just desserts?

• Thumbs Up 2

I've been browsing the Miiverse community for Smash a lot lately, and the kinds of character requests I see there are so astonishingly retarded that I've decided to start making a list to take the piss out of it. I've only been at it for two days and the list's gotten so hilarious I already feel obliged to share it.

*-eryoneelse-*

Simon Belmont

Wait... Simon's a classic character from the early years of Nintendo. Why would it be stupid to ask for him in Smash 4?

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh dear god

oh please

Please

Please please

Nintendo please

I'VE GOT THE HEARRRRRT OF A KOOPA

AND THE WIIIINGS OF A PIIIT

BECAUSE IT'S MIDNITE!

Edited by Sixth-Rate Soma
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wait... Simon's a classic character from the early years of Nintendo. Why would it be stupid to ask for him in Smash 4?

I didn't say I was only listing retarded picks.

While we're making these new character pictures, on behalf of a friend of mine who wants to see this happen, I would like to request someone doing one for Sailor Moon with the phrase"The Tides have Changed".

I've been browsing the Miiverse community for Smash a lot lately, and the kinds of character requests I see there are so astonishingly retarded that I've decided to start making a list to take the piss out of it. I've only been at it for two days and the list's gotten so hilarious I already feel obliged to share it.

Bender

Travis Touchdown

Shulk

Just about fucking EVERY Sonic character

Shadow Mario

Black Mage

Yoshimitsu

Bob-omb

Pichu

Sora / Rikku

Finn / Jake (Adventure Time)

Scrooge McDuck

Goku

Chibi Robo

Prince Fluff

Fawfal

Geno

Bub / Bob

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Tetra

Cynthia

Cloud

Krystal

Midna / Wolf Link

Waluigi

Paper Mario

Sephiroth

Charizard (alone)

Sonic the Werehog

Bomberman

Ryu (Street Fighter... strangely, no Ninja Gaiden yet)

Cucco (item)

Magnus

Galacta Knight

Protoman

Reggie

Nonspecific Action Figure

Banjo / Kazooie

Knuckle Joe

Peter Griffin

Waddle Dee

Takamaru

Kid Goku

Simon Belmont

Klonoa

Segata Sanshiro

Steve? (Minecraft)

Jin Kazama

Palutena

Hades

Phosphora

Viridi

Impa

Metal Mario

Conker

Groose

Remember, real, living people asked for all of this unironically. Not all of them are bad per se, but I'd like to think it takes a special kind of desperation to request Scrooge fucking McDuck.

I swear I've seen that list somewhere else before....

I'm really hoping for a September-October release for this game next year! I'm gonna be leaving for 2 years after that with no access to this, so I wanna get as much as I can in. If it were to come late summer next year, that would be even better.(although unlikely.:()

I swear I've seen that list somewhere else before....

You can't have, because I only started it from scratch yesterday.

Then again, I guess retarded wishlists look about the same on any other message board.

On a real note; does Donkey Kong's hands bother anyone else? His in-game model's fingers look really thin and bony where his render and brawl model has thick fingers.

I have more of a problem with the fact that his face looks like that of a goddamn duck.

Wolf link and the were hog actually would make for interesting Final Smashes. Although that's never gonna happen.:/

I just realized with that Crossover going on, it'd be even better to have Sonic in it.

• Thumbs Up 2

I made this list. I used the icons from the Smash Boards' roster creator thing, but didn't use the program since I didn't feel like downloading Java.

Characters_zpsb51cbc29.png

I kinda went crazy with 3rd Parties :U I chose the classic Sonic icon instead of the modern one, because after seeing classic Mega Man being so faithfully recreated. I'd love the same to be done with Sonic. That was the only Simon design they had, but I don't like that one.

I made this list. I used the icons from the Smash Boards' roster creator thing, but didn't use the program since I didn't feel like downloading Java.

Characters_zpsb51cbc29.png

I kinda went crazy with 3rd Parties :U I chose the classic Sonic icon instead of the modern one, because after seeing classic Mega Man being so faithfully recreated. I'd love the same to be done with Sonic. That was the only Simon design they had, but I don't like that one.

Nice touch on "Metroid" instead of Samus <3

• Thumbs Up 7

Judging by the names of those links, I assume he's trying to explain away Lucario/Mewtwo.

With Extremespeed Genesect - Mewtwo's Awakening coming out, as well as a prequel to the movie showing/explaining how Mewtwo can even transform into its Awakened form in the first place coming out right before that, and specific trailers for Awakened Mewtwo in XY, this could also work out for setting the foundation for bringing Mewtwo back.

I dunno, using Techno Blast with random elemental effects based on its Drives would be pretty cool. Kinda like Peach's Fsmash as a Special move.