Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I hope it has something to do with the Moon, kinda missed Majora's Mask being in Smash, loved Termina Bay's stage in Melee, with all the cool little animations like the Moon gradually coming towards you, then the Giants throwing it back... And Tingle randomly appearing with his balloon.

Man, imagine Termina Bay in HD...

Yeah, I missed Termina Bay from Melee. It would be nice if they could bring it back in some form, even though that is probably unlikely, but hey.

I support Termina Bay coming back, its one of my all time favourite Melee stages. Beating smashing people off of the small platforms and getting quick kills by making them bounce off the ceiling to get a quick kill is so much fun. Camping on top of Tingle's balloon, and that asshole turtle always screwing people over is hilarious.

The thing that everyone keeps suggesting Tails do is essentially Beat's function in Mega Man 7, 9 and 10. Also it would be OP as shit if it saved you from Star K.O's. 

Well when you put it that way, you could pretty much make him pick you up manually ala Sonic 4 by attempting a triple jump. But man I don't really give a fuck, I just want to see Tails carrying people.

Personally hope that Skull Kid's assist trophy affect is that the Moon comes down just enough to totally block out the top of the screen in the stage, thus preventing any KO's that way, and if you touch the moon, it'll meteor you back down, making for some crazy combos and/or potential life saving.

• Thumbs Up 8

I'm confused. What does this have to do with Smash Bros? The rumor is that Cranky Kong might be playable in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

• Thumbs Up 3

Aparently they've been dropping hints all day that Reggie and Geoff will be demoing the new Smash Bros... then VGX favourited that post about... you know who.

So I dunno, it's either this, or a different game/tropical freeze.

It's either this game... or his own stand alone game.

Ba5nqgGIIAEQUDf.jpg

Or it could be bullshit.

Aparently they've been dropping hints all day that Reggie and Geoff will be demoing the new Smash Bros... then VGX favourited that post about... you know who.

Hogfather, there is also at least 10 minutes of DKTF gameplay, it could easily be shown in that

So when and where will they show off the demo for the new Smash Bros game?

It was nothing

Massive internet backlash towards Reggie for not having the amazing foresight to predict an accidental leak and whip up a new announcement a few days before the show

• Thumbs Up 3

Ok, so here is a thought: What if Sonic got a legacy level? I know what you are think: 'Legacy? he has only been in 2 smash games as of now!'  Well I am referring to his FIGHTING legacy, and sonic the fighters, what if there was a moving level based off of all(or most) of the 9 zones from Sonic the fighters, where you travel between zones on a hovercraft/Plane/Flying Carpet/ and Rocket! Now that would be a rather cool legacy/homage to sonics fighter legacy

I dont know I guess thatd be cool. But while Sonics moves may be influenced by Sonic the Fighters, isnt that game a bit outdated and not that memorable? Just my thought. Speaking of Sonic if you could choose 1 stage for sonic be it based on a level, scenario or boss, wich would it be?

Id honestly kill for a Perfect Chaos stage, where the city is on chaos (pun entirely intended) water is flooding in and the fighters are on a floating piece of platform,  water to the sides, while evading Perfect Chaos´s  attacks.

• Thumbs Up 1

I dont know I guess thatd be cool. But while Sonics moves may be influenced in Sonic the Fighters, but isnt that game a bit outdated and not too popular? Just my thought. Speaking of Sonic if you could choose 1 stage for sonic be it based on a level, scenario or boss, wich would it be?

Id honestly kill for a Perfect Chaos stage, where the city is on chaos water is flooding in and the fighters are on a floating piece of platform,  water to the sides, while evading Perfect Chaos´s sudden attacks.

I would actualy go for the Knuckles' Chaotix final boss, where you are in Eggman's tech center, with random energy paths appearing and disappearing, sparks flying everywhere, and Metal Sonic Kai attacking both with hands and lasers, that boss is proably one of the most forgotten, yet coolest of the classic Final Bosses, and one of the few that was not eggman(add to that he would look pretty intimidating in 3D) add to that perfect chaos is kinda overdone....

I would actually like a sonic the fighters stage simply because of how great that games soundtrack was and because the levels themselves were pretty cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

Something from Unleashed or Colors for me personally. I would kill for Eggmanland or Chu-nan from Unleashed, or Planet Wisp from Colors.

Other picks:

Night Palace for obvious reasons. 

If it was something from the Dreamcast era, Twinkle Park. That stage is just eye candy!

If I were to pick something from the Classic games, as overused as it is, Sky Sanctuary would have great potential as a stage. Crumbling ruins teleporting to higher platforms,etc. Stardust Speedway BF, could also be fun. Or even the Death Egg!

If I were to base it off of a event or scenerio, White Space could work. Take one level from each era to fight in front of.

3DS version would definitely get something from one of the Rush games if I were to pick.

Gah, there are just so many good ones!

• Thumbs Up 1

Come-on, tell me that a remake of this stage and boss by the Smash team would not be EPIC

comeonthiswouldbeepicinsmash.jpg

and yet it is so often neglected and forgotten :(

Come-on, tell me that a remake of this stage and boss by the Smash team would not be EPIC

comeonthiswouldbeepicinsmash.jpg

and yet it is so often neglected and forgotten sad.png

Because it's from a forgettable game that almost no one played?

• Thumbs Up 3

I would actualy go for the Knuckles' Chaotix final boss, where you are in Eggman's tech center, with random energy paths appearing and disappearing, sparks flying everywhere, and Metal Sonic Kai attacking both with hands and lasers, that boss is proably one of the most forgotten, yet coolest of the classic Final Bosses, and one of the few that was not eggman(add to that he would look pretty intimidating in 3D) add to that perfect chaos is kinda overdone....

Thatd be epic!!! and while Perfect chaos is overdone (how? cause it appeared on generations and on mario & sonic ?)  its more about the feel and look of the stage, I think a flooded city on ruins would be an awesome stage to play in c: Plus with the layout I said before, youd have to think strategically to take advantage of perfect chaos, throwing people directly to its attack line. But yeah all of those ideas sound neat!

A Sonic stage for me would be City escape battling on top of the G.U.N truck while going on a tour at city escape making pit stops at memorable areas. 

I can see Mega Man getting second stage. were should it be at?

I'm not gonna lie I'd be really pissed off if Sonic got an extra stage and it was from some random 90's spin-off like Fighters or Chaotix.

As long as it's from a main series game and contrasts Windy Hill though (something dark or not so natural trope), I'm happy.

• Thumbs Up 6