Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Miis have to be in! I wanna see my Mii beat the crap out of the characters, it'll be really funny.

I can see a Miiverse stage happening on Wii U.

Maybe this helps the idea of them Having Boss hazards like in the Wii U version they have Yellow devil and possibly ridly in pyrosphere.

Oh wow I totally buy into the Streetpass Plaza crap and play it like every day.  I never expected it to get repped so this is really cool.

Holy shit if we get a live music quality remix of either of the final boss themes I'm gonna be so psyched.

I've never heard of Find Mii (I confess I don't really follow the Nintendo brand), but that stage is already looking all kinds of freaky with the ghost thing. I mean good god, that's Nightmare Fuel waiting to happen for younger players. I assume it'll be some kind of hazard?

Is it bad I've had my 3Ds for 2 years and only JUST had enough street passes to finish Streetpass Quest for the first time? Thank god for the Nintendo Zone at Moor Street Station!

Is it bad I've had my 3Ds for 2 years and only JUST had enough street passes to finish Streetpass Quest for the first time? Thank god for the Nintendo Zone at Moor Street Station!

Don't you collect coins band use them to buy warriors in Find mii

The 3ds counts how much steps and i think you get a coin for every 100 steps. I'm probably wrong, it's been awhile since I had a 3ds

Would be cool if Mii used some of the magic spells form Streetpass Quest in his moveset. And the Wiimote+Nunchuk as real nunchuks.

Wait you guys.

What if the Mii fighter is the customization Sakurai was talking about? Maybe you can build your own moveset for your Miis.

Wait you guys.

What if the Mii fighter is the customization Sakurai was talking about? Maybe you can build your own moveset for your Miis.

Customization in a fighting game would inevitably be fucking broken without extensive balancing they would in no way have time for

• Thumbs Up 2

I haven't played one in a while, but I know wrestling games let you create movesets for your characters.

• Thumbs Up 3

Would be cool if Mii used some of the magic spells form Streetpass Quest in his moveset. And the Wiimote+Nunchuk as real nunchuks.

Oh yes, this please. Just gimmie friggin' anything that's not "LOL RANDOM SPORTS IMPLEMENTS" like everyone else seems to think they should be given and I'd be content.

As far as moveset customization goes, well, as long as it's largely aesthetic it should work out alright.

Say, I just had a thought, I think Sakurai is playing the long game reveal wise; I mean, out of the current newcomers, the only one that is realy AWESOME to me is Megaman..... I think they are keeping some of the big ones for later on for Heavier hype, and they choose to start with one BIG one, and 2 medium ones to get us started, and are going to keep newcomer announcements spread out and BIG!

When is my Bowser, Jr. reveal?

Staying in your dreams forever, I hope.

Bowser Jr (along with the Koopalings) are the only Mario characters I can't stand. Keep him the hell away from this game, please.

• Thumbs Up 4

Where's Pac-Man?

Just give us any newcomer. we haven't had one since E3. And the VGA's would be a perfect place to reveal one since it's special.

Speaking of vets I also still really want Ganon (not Ganondork).

Personaly I think a PowerGlove would be awesome

Even though this is extremely unlikely, I would like to see Chibi Robo or Dillion to be announced.

and My hopes and dreams is probably gonna be crushed again.

• Thumbs Up 2

Even though this is extremely unlikely, I would like to see Chibi Robo or Dillion to be announced.

and My hopes and dreams is probably gonna be crushed again.

Aw man, I was gonna bring that up! Well, the Dillion part, anyway. Don't care much about Chibi Robo.

I would personally think that Dillion would be a good addition to this game. I have not played his game, but he does look cool some, and I like his rolling ability. I wonder if anyone else thinks it would be cool if Dillion was in the new Smash Bros?

Dillon, along with Mallo, are the two characters I'm hoping make it in the most. Plus, they have a lot of reasons to be in the game. Their games are popular on 3DS and did well criticality, they both have sequels, they're some of Nintendo's more recent IPs (Pushmo came out in 2011 and Dillon in 2012), and their abilities would probably translate into Smash Bros pretty well.

I also really like their designs. Especially Dillon. He looks so darn cool.

Staying in your dreams forever, I hope.

Bowser Jr (along with the Koopalings) are the only Mario characters I can't stand. Keep him the hell away from this game, please.

Hahahaha. I actually don't want Bowser, Jr. that much and I can understand not wanting him. I just like him enough to be curious as to how he would be in the game. All the characters I really want from Smash Bros. outside of Slippy Toad and third party characters have been added to the game already.

Dillon would be really cool but I always kinda pegged him as a possible replacement for Sonic if Sonic never returned.

Where's Pac-Man?

Just give us any newcomer. we haven't had one since E3. And the VGA's would be a perfect place to reveal one since it's special.

Speaking of vets I also still really want Ganon (not Ganondork).

There, Reggie will announce himself as a playable character. I know there's a lot of people that'd like the idea

• Thumbs Up 1