Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Its kind of sad when you already have people saying that they want a project m of this even though we haven't even seen anything besides the e3 footage for this game.

Did sakurai meant that certain characters have unique abilities that fits their personality? Like kirby having copy abilities, Sonic being the fastest, Yoshi has a big air jump, and Characters with multiple jumps.

Also i'm starting to wonder what is the tier list is. who created it?

I believe fans are the ones who create the tier lists. Smash hasn't had an "official" tier list, as far as I know. It's basically a measurement of how "likely" it is for a character to do well in a tournament, based on various factors.

Metaknight kinda sucks and he is top tier in almost all Videos that I have just watch. 

I can't believe my main character kirby is mostly on the lower tier part, whatever they call it. 

People seem to suck with him.

Edit: out of boredom, What's your best and worst character? 

Mine - Best:  Kirby Worst: Marth 

5p0get.jpg

Welp, Mario's packing heat now guys. Show's over, everyone's going the shooter route.

The new Ray Guns remind me of the trophyfication guns Bowser and Wario used. Using the Smash Bros. insignia as the front of the barrel is a nice aesthetic too.

• Thumbs Up 7

Metaknight kinda sucks and he is top tier in almost all Videos that I have just watch. 

I can't believe my main character kirby is mostly on the lower tier part, whatever they call it. 

People seem to suck with him.

Edit: out of boredom, What's your best and worst character? 

Mine - Best:  Kirby Worst: Marth 

Wow, you actually think Meta Knight sucks? get out

But seriously, you don't know how cheap he is. He has six jumps, all his special moves can be used as a recovery making him very unpredictable at times, he can glide twice, almost all his moves have higher priority meaning that if they clashed with a normal move, Meta Knight will probably hit, his moves are fairly strong, fast and they have a huge hitbox.

Dude, in tournaments that allow meta knight, half the people in the top 8 use him pretty much. He was even banned for a short period of time because he was too cheap and unfair.

Why is kirby not as good as Meta Knight? He just doesn't have those "overpowered moves" and techniques that the higher tiers do. It's no wonder kirby players don't win a lot in tournaments. 

Also why do you think Marth is the worst character? Do you judge how good characters are, or how well you can play with them? I think the latter, because you said that Kirby is your favourite character and that you believe he is the best in the game. I play Brawl, my main character is Olimar, yet I still believe that Meta Knight kicks his ass more than Olimar does. 

You really need to master Meta Knight to know how annoying he can be. He's not superduperultrahyperandultimatelyoverpowered but it's still unbalanced, and usually people who beat Meta Knight are better than the Meta Knight players themselves.

(AND THAT'S WHY MELEE IS BETTER, NOT BY MUCH THOUGH)

*gets shot*

Wow, you actually think Meta Knight sucks? get out

But seriously, you don't know how cheap he is. He has six jumps, all his special moves can be used as a recovery making him very unpredictable at times, he can glide twice, almost all his moves have higher priority meaning that if they clashed with a normal move, Meta Knight will probably hit, his moves are fairly strong, fast and they have a huge hitbox.

Dude, in tournaments that allow meta knight, half the people in the top 8 use him pretty much. He was even banned for a short period of time because he was too cheap and unfair.

Why is kirby not as good as Meta Knight? He just doesn't have those "overpowered moves" and techniques that the higher tiers do. It's no wonder kirby players don't win a lot in tournaments. 

Also why do you think Marth is the worst character? Do you judge how good characters are, or how well you can play with them? I think the latter, because you said that Kirby is your favourite character and that you believe he is the best in the game. I play Brawl, my main character is Olimar, yet I still believe that Meta Knight kicks his ass more than Olimar does. 

You really need to master Meta Knight to know how annoying he can be. He's not superduperultrahyperandultimatelyoverpowered but it's still unbalanced, and usually people who beat Meta Knight are better than the Meta Knight players themselves.

(AND THAT'S WHY MELEE IS BETTER, NOT BY MUCH THOUGH)

*gets shot*

jordine wasn't saying anything about tiers in regards to best/worst characters. Kirby and Marth are simply his best/worst, that doesn't mean he thinks that Kirby is great and Marth sucks. He's just saying that Kirby is his best character to play as.

Personally, I tend to think Marth is my best character to play as. I do fairly decently well with Sonic as well, though I never participated in tournaments or anything. As far as worst goes, I couldn't say. Maybe Jigglypuff... out of characters that I more commonly play, its still a toss up. I do admit, though, I really, really, REALLY suck at Metaknight. He's one of my favored characters because of his looks, but I can never get the hang of his weird control style. And yes, I'm well aware that he's supposedly God tier in Brawl.

On another note, I happen to think that Meta Knight will return but be balaned a bit, and Dedede I think may not return. Not sure, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

jordine wasn't saying anything about tiers in regards to best/worst characters. Kirby and Marth are simply his best/worst, that doesn't mean he thinks that Kirby is great and Marth sucks. He's just saying that Kirby is his best character to play as.

Personally, I tend to think Marth is my best character to play as. I do fairly decently well with Sonic as well, though I never participated in tournaments or anything. As far as worst goes, I couldn't say. Maybe Jigglypuff... out of characters that I more commonly play, its still a toss up. I do admit, though, I really, really, REALLY suck at Metaknight. He's one of my favored characters because of his looks, but I can never get the hang of his weird control style. And yes, I'm well aware that he's supposedly God tier in Brawl.

On another note, I happen to think that Meta Knight will return but be balaned a bit, and Dedede I think may not return. Not sure, though.

I don't think Dedede will return, he just didn't sit well with me to be honest.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

I don't think Dedede will return, he just didn't sit well with me to be honest.

I don't see why he wouldn't return.  He's a staple character to the series and both a unique and effective character in Brawl.  There's literally no reason for him not to return.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't see why he wouldn't return.  He's a staple character to the series and both a unique and effective character in Brawl.  There's literally no reason for him not to return.

Jesus that "Sent from *insert phone here*" thing is obnoxious ._. 

Uh, I suppose so, but not that I'm hoping he isn't back, buuut, I wouldn't forsee that. You know who they should add, Lyn from Fire Emblem, seeing as they're keeping Marth as a staple and most likely replacing the extra Fire Emblem characters (Roy and Ike), which is annoying because Ike was my main.

Uh, I suppose so, but not that I'm hoping he isn't back, buuut, I wouldn't forsee that. 

Why though?  As I said there is no reason as to why they would omit him.

Why though? As I said there is no reason as to why they would omit him.

Just call it a gut feeling.

I dunno, I can see Ike staying. Roy was perhaps too similar to Marth, but Ike's pretty different. He's easier to play as, for a start! :V

In terms of best/ worst characters for ME to play as though... Best would be Ganondorf. Worst would be Ness/ Lucas. I just don't get how to use their recoveries.

Tapatalk has an option to remove the signature in it's settings menu, hopefully that helps.

Not sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

I dunno, I can see Ike staying. Roy was perhaps too similar to Marth, but Ike's pretty different. He's easier to play as, for a start! :V

In terms of best/ worst characters for ME to play as though... Best would be Ganondorf. Worst would be Ness/ Lucas. I just don't get how to use their recoveries.

In terms of Up Smash or ledge-grabbing?

Tapatalk has an option to remove the signature in it's settings menu, hopefully that helps.

Not sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

I see it, thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

about Dedede, there is no way Sakurai would ever cut a Character who is essentially Himself with a Hammer.

there is also the Fact that Sakurai wanted Dedede to be in Smash since the Original Game, so I dont see any reason why he would just give him the Boot all of the sudden.

sent from my Toaster.

• Thumbs Up 8

In terms of Up Smash or ledge-grabbing?

...Regarding who? Ness and Lucas? I'm not really sure what you mean by that anyway. I just... Can't really get the timing for those guys. Playing as them seems to require more thought than I tend to put in to a fight. I like characters that are straightforward to use.

Never used to though. In Melee I was all about light characters, and was the same way when I first started with Brawl. Recently though, I realised all I was doing in fights was surviving with Sonic or Pit, and leaving everyone else to do the dirty work. And that... Didn't sit well with me. That's why I now love Ike and Ganon. Nice to be the one dealing the damage for a change!

...Regarding who? Ness and Lucas? I'm not really sure what you mean by that anyway. I just... Can't really get the timing for those guys. Playing as them seems to require more thought than I tend to put in to a fight. I like characters that are straightforward to use. Never used to though. In Melee I was all about light characters, and was the same way when I first started with Brawl. Recently though, I realised all I was doing in fights was surviving with Sonic or Pit, and leaving everyone else to do the dirty work. And that... Didn't sit well with me. That's why I now love Ike and Ganon. Nice to be the one dealing the damage for a change!
I always went for balanced characters, I played as Link and Falco, slightly more on the speedy side though.

King dedede is a good character, I'm pretty sure he'll stay.

But i'm okay playing as him.

My favorite big character is bowser, and he my fifth best.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say Dedede isn't going anywhere. Sakurai's been trying to fit him in since the first one.

Now if only the OTHER character who's been gunning to get in since the beginning could get in this time around.

*cough* Meowth.*cough*

Now if only the OTHER character who's been gunning to get in since the beginning could get in this time around.

*cough* Meowth.*cough*

As much as i want Meowth playable in SSB4 it's going to be sad to say this... I've read somewhere that Meowth being considered for 64 but got cut was only a rumor with no source ever mentioning him ever being consider for Smash.

Besides i have a feeling the 4 Pokemon reps in SSB4 are going to be Pikachu(confirmed),  Jigglypuff(-__-), Lucario(with the ability to mega evolve) and Mewtwo(with the ability to  mega evolve into Mewtwo X and Mewtwo Y).

What's your best and worst character? 

In plain vanilla Brawl with no hacks my best character is probably Lucario. I played a lot of Sonic when the game first came out in Japan but I quickly realized how mediocre he was and ended up not playing him anywhere near as much.

I honestly have no idea who my worst character is because the vast majority of the cast in Smash Bros. are characters that I never touch.