Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I don't really know what you mean by irrelevant, though. No one expected Pit to show up in Brawl because his last game was in 1991 and his original game failed to leave much of a mark. At least Little Mac has had a game within the past few years, a well received one at that.

Has the fact that we'll be getting 45 characters been confirmed anywhere?  That'll put a lot of my antsiness at rest.

And sorry, I realize now that you meant in Brawl terms.

Well who knows, maybe we might get captian N after all. and I think ROB will return, he is classic enough

Pac-Man

Little Mac

Wii Fit lady

Mii

So many punching bags to choose from this time.

• Thumbs Up 2

Something about Mega Man's blank expressions is hilarious to me.

mryfqv.jpg

He looks so disinterested.

"What the fuck am I doing here, I don't have time for this shit"

touch my waifu and i'll bash ye fookin' 'ead in

I would say I'd challenge me to a match when it's out but I wonder if they'll fix the Online.

• Thumbs Up 5

I would say I'd challenge me to a match when it's out but I wonder if they'll fix the Online.

Solkia, please.

It's Nintendo.

There will be no online.

• Thumbs Up 4

"What the fuck am I doing here, I don't have time for this shit"

..... doing what?

..... doing what?

The bigger question here is what else is taking up his time?  He's clearly out of a job these days.

..... doing what?

Sucking dick to secure a spot in the next MvC

Edited by Solkia
  • Thumbs Up 3

Ya know, watching the footage...

I just noticed that Mega Man used Rush the same way Sonic used his Spring as an Up+Special move in Brawl.

...suddenly I'm not feeling so hopeful for Sonic...

Although, if Sonic is returning and redundancies in moves are being avoided, they might alter his moveset by incorporating Wisps, going by their appearances in his most recent main titles: Colours, Generations, and Lost World.

The Orange Rocket would likely substitute the Spring, at the very least, if the Blue Blur returns.

Sucking dick to secure a spot in the next MvC

Don't you mean to be a downloadable skin for Wolverine?

Anyway, the newcomers animations are obviously in beta stages. I seriously hope they don't leave Mega Man that barebones, NES based or not.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, on the topic of the Adventure mode, I hope we see something other than Mario enemies.

I want to fight Space Pirates and Waddle Dees and Octoroks!

AND KOMAYTOS, DAMMIT

I WANT SOME HOT METROID ON KOMAYTO ACTION

• Thumbs Up 1

If Pacman's in, I'm even less optimistic for Sonic. It's okay though. We have Mega Man and Wii Fit Trainer.

And maybe if we're really good and believe really hard, Waluigi will be announced and it will be Game of the Forever.

Anyway, the newcomers animations are obviously in beta stages. I seriously hope they don't leave Mega Man that barebones, NES based or not.

Don't know why you'd think that. Some characters had really strange animations in Brawl, like Wario. It could be a stylistic choice.

sYNcoUi.png

run

Jkkvtc9.png?1

i feel like ima main him

FBnDvIY.jpg

Bowser and Captain Falcon better watch their asses, there's a new memetic molester on the Super Smash Bros. roster!

Don't know why you'd think that. Some characters had really strange animations in Brawl, like Wario. It could be a stylistic choice.

I dunno, the creepy smile Villager has when mass murdering seems like a bit much

Ya know, watching the footage...   I just noticed that Mega Man used Rush the same way Sonic used his Spring as an Up+Special move in Brawl.   ...suddenly I'm not feeling so hopeful for Sonic...   Although, if Sonic is returning and redundancies in moves are being avoided, they might alter his moveset by incorporating Wisps, going by their appearances in his most recent main titles: Colours, Generations, and Lost World.   The Orange Rocket would likely substitute the Spring, at the very least, if the Blue Blur returns.
i already mention the up special earlier. :P But yeah it's a little worrisome.

Ok, since no one has done one of this (as far as I can tell) Ill go ahead with my thoughts and guesses with Animal Crossing Villagers moveset!

-Dig: This is basically the pitfalll effect. It digs on both sides so it looks similar to a down smash, but  a d-smash with pitfall effect might be overpowered so it could be down special or something

-Sapling: Im pretty sure this is the dash + attack. 

-Baloons/Baloon Fighter cap ? : Apparently its his up B, unless its an item that everyone can use. But seems more like recovery than anything else.

-Bowling Bowl : I really dunno where this comes from, unless its a furniture piece, cause as far as Im concerned theres no bowling in AC. I have no idea what this is. Seems weird for a normal attack, but then again Megamans charge shot is a smash atk , seems like a special (put out random furniture maybe?)

-Grab Items / throw em back : This is what sets him apart (besides his moveset being unique) this has to be a special, Im guessing Neutral B, or down B. Must have timing like Marths counter.

-Umbrella: (shown in dev video) : Seems to be forward tilt.

-Slingshot: Back Air, (again, judging by the dev video)

-Fireworks: He seems to crouch for it, so either down tilt (seems to powerful for it) down smash. ?

-Pull out weeds : Also crouches, so Im guessing either fireworks is down smash, and weeds down tilt, or viceversa.

-Planting Sapling / Watering it: Seems to be all one attack. And either the axe follows, or the axe is another, wich can hurt people or chop down trees and hurt people xD This has to be a special.

-A Stick? shown on dev video, seems to be a taunt or an idle pose (like Sonics foot tap)

Thats all thats been shown (I believe) Im wondering whats his final smash? o3o! anyways. Dont be shy, go ahead and comment or say "I actually thing this attack is his "X name" attack "

I'd honestly be fine with Sonic not being in Brawl. He didn't really have a spectacular moveset.

What was it again? Sonic Battle moves and 3 different Homing Attacks + Useless Spindash?

• Thumbs Up 1

I dunno, the creepy smile Villager has when mass murdering seems like a bit much

It's goofy looking to be sure, but in Animal Crossing, most default faces have the character looking off to the side rather than dead ahead of them. It's pretty true to the games.

Sonic isn't as much about the moveset for me as it is about HIM.

I'm ok with PacMan, but it'll make me worry way more about Sonic and wow wow I'll be SO sad if Sonic isn't in it ;-; he was one of my mains, because he's Sonic..! He DESERVES a place alongside gaming mascot greats like Mario, MegaMan and PacMan!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd honestly be fine with Sonic not being in Brawl. He didn't really have a spectacular moveset.

What was it again? Sonic Battle moves and 3 different Homing Attacks + Useless Spindash?

But thats mostly cause of time constraints I believe, he was a late add-in. Wich explains why he appeared at the end of SSE, and had those special move clones, with time, they could update him with Sonic Lost World moves, and spend more time with him and his moveset. They could use that leg air slash thingy, his new kick, bounce attacks, or at least use non-Lost World alternatives like : Sonic Wind as neutral B, Sonic Tornado instead of spring, heck even the boost as side B. Charge up blast off and attack, too much and he could go off-stage, and needs more time of charging  to be useful so its not spammy, and the usual Spin Dash for down B.  I think he could turn out great with enough time.

Edited by dabbido
  • Thumbs Up 2

PacMan!

To be fair, PacMan really hasn't been "a great gaming mascot" since like...Ms. PacMan.

Edited by Ridley