Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Um...yeah, I can use Bowser because his size is inconsistent and ranges from 2x Mario's size to MASSIVE. If they can bring characters that are too bizarre to imagine as fighters, there's no excuse stopping them from implementing Ridley.

• Thumbs Up 1

Um...yeah, I can use Bowser because his size is inconsistent and ranges from 2x Mario's size to MASSIVE. If they can bring characters that are too bizarre to imagine as fighters, there's no excuse stopping them from implementing Ridley.

It's not his size, so much as his proportions. Bowser's a big, brawny character who scales really well. He's a blob on the screen that you can change the size of and he won't look too out of place. Ridley, on the other hand, is gangly and skinny, so if he were shrunk down tho the size of most playable characters he would appear very small. 

Not saying it can't be done, but it wouldn't be nearly as simple. Sakurai was right about this.

Edited by Solly

The new Mewtwo was jokingly hinted at, Sakurai shouted something like "we're thinking about it!" out during the Pokémon roundtable.

Had a thought.

If anyone quits an online match before it ends, then that player will be greeted with Mr. Resetti lambasting them and his rants will get increasingly long until the player is forced to apologize repeatedly.

He should delete your game file if you do it after x times.

Had a thought.If anyone quits an online match before it ends, then that player will be greeted with Mr. Resetti lambasting them and his rants will get increasingly long until the player is forced to apologize repeatedly.
I want this to happen. A lot. Just the idea of Mr. Resetti scolding/rambling to players who ragequit or whatever is extremely humorous.

I think if Sonic were to return, his moveset would definitely receive an overhaul. They're making other character tweaks, so who's to say they wouldn't for Sonic?

Speaking of that. It seems like Bowser just became an overall better character. Him being faster alone made him worth touching at least once before choosing my main character (which will still probably be Pit and Link/Toon Link).

On the positive side of the introduction of the Wii Fit Trainer, she does seem to be the most balanced character so far.

• Thumbs Up 8

Speaking of that. It seems like Bowser just became an overall better character. Him being faster alone made him worth touching at least once before choosing my main character (which will still probably be Pit and Link/Toon Link).

Indeed! I really love the changes, I mean even aesthetically, I didnt quite like his bent down pose, like he was old, or somethin. The new one looks leagues better. Also some new kick attack (dash atk? ) and a new aerial move (dunno wich it replaces) and overall faster. I might use him more now :3 But for now until Sonics confirmed, Ill probably main Villager, and keep using Kirby/Marth/Link/Pikachu wich are some of the ones Im best at. 

I don't think we're in good shape to be making puns again.

Nah, it fits the discussion. Edited by PSI Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 8

I wonder what the significance of Yellow Devil is? He's not playable, so what? Assist trophy? Boss character?

I'd like to see the Adventure mode include more bosses from actual games. Brawl had a few, but you could do more. Ridley, Dark Matter, Yellow Devil, Dr.Eggman(if Sonic's there), King K.Rool....

I wonder what the significance of Yellow Devil is? He's not playable, so what? Assist trophy? Boss character?

I'd like to see the Adventure mode include more bosses from actual games. Brawl had a few, but you could do more. Ridley, Dark Matter, Yellow Devil, Dr.Eggman(if Sonic's there), King K.Rool....

Looks like a boss, there's no other characters in that stage with Mega Man when he appears. Not only that but the way he appears doesn't look like the work of an Assist Trophy--usually they're instant, this looks like the prelude to a boss fight.

And actual Nintendo characters as bosses would be appreciated. Brawl had a few and they were neat, but yea.

Pac-Man... Hrm...

Has there been any word if there'll be DLC coming, or no? If not, then... I guess I'll have to live with it if this rumor is true.

*sigh*

Pac-Man yush.

I mean I'd much rather Pac-Man World Pac-Man than Ghostly Adventure Pac-Man, but all Pac is good Pac.

You all say boss fight, but unless memory fails me wasn't that ending bit set on the same Wily stage everyone was having ordinary VS fights on? I dunno, something doesn't seem right here. Maybe he's a stage hazard then?

Wait, what about Yellow Devil?

Megaman was fighting the Yellow Devil at the end of his debut trailer, in what SEEMED to be a boss fight.

I heard someone mention in the Statuses, but you know who would be awesome to have as a boss if Ninty REALLY had the balls?

This...thing...

Zerotwo.jpg

I can dream tho. :lol:

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonîc
  • Thumbs Up 2