Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Devils aren't really hard - once you get their pattern down, they become tedious more than anything.

Dude, Shadow Devil was hard, okay. That being said I had an easier time with Tabuu than I did with the Devils.

Regarding Yellow Devil, I think he could be anything at this point.  Just because no-one else is around in the trailer it doesn't mean anything.  It's a trailer, it would be distracting to have other fighters jumping about and would obviously immediately reveal him to be an Assist Trophy or stage hazard.

Would certainly have no problem with him being a boss though.  Being set on the Mega Man stage would imply Adventure mode might resemble Melee's a bit more.

...Just don't put a shitty requirement in challenge mode to beat Boss Rush as every character.  Slowly working through it on Brawl now after discovering I had hardly any challenge windows left to do and my god it's tedious...

Anyone else notice that this might be the first super smash game to not use the whole "everyone is really a toy/trophy" thing?

Anyone else notice that this might be the first super smash game to not use the whole "everyone is really a toy/trophy" thing?

No trophies appeared in Brawl's reveal either.

It's not really an issue either way though, the trophy thing was only majorly played up in Brawl's Adventure mode.  Before that it was just a nice aesthetic/justification thing.

ALSO some musical hopes:

• Metal Stage in Classic Mode uses remix of SSB64’s Metal Mario Theme.
  • Break The Targets uses a remix of Melee’s Targets Theme.
  • Pleeeease.
Edited by JezMM

It wouldn't surprise me if Little Mac made it into the game. He looks perfect for this genre.

But I'm still positive that, even with Pac-Man in, Sonic is going to be in Smash. Still, the Wii Fit lady is genious. I don't have anything else to say.

Edited by Admiral Bobbery
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'd love it if they use villains purely from game series instead of original ones like brawl for adventure mode bosses. Here's what I'd like to see:

Porky

Yellow Devil: I think Mega Man's trailer pretty much hinted at this

King Kaliente (Super Mario Galaxy)

Kyurem (With the ability to switch between his black and white formed like in the anime)

Egg Viper (if Sonic is in)

Mother Brain

Tiki Tong

Marx

Master and Crazy Hand

Marx Soul (final boss)

How about giant mutant space station Pigma XD

Now playable Ridley would be cool, but I mean comeon there has to be some classic characters that they could add.... what about Dixie Kong? it would also be a female addition to the roster, and not too crazy

To be honest, silly characters like Wii Fit Lady and Mii don't bug me but only if they don't cut in to other important characters? I mean more Nintendo franchises and staples getting rep is great.

But if characters from Brawl don't return.. or if characters like Shulk (from the best original Nintendo IP since Pikmin imo) don't get in, I imagine people will be pretty annoyed. I know I will. Equally, if Sonic doesn't return I will probably blame PacMan, and also be a bit annoyed at Nintendo for imposing a "no more than 2 guest characters" rule or something.

This is under the assumption that PacMan and Mii are in it, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

The Wii FIt Lady fanart is great and some of it is really funny and cute, I like her a lot now. Only Nintendo could pull something like this off.

I hope for an appearance (playable or otherwise...but mostly playable) King K. Rool. He wasn't too happy when he was denied entry to Brawl, as seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Wv60_FIl8

• Thumbs Up 3

Now playable Ridley would be cool, but I mean comeon there has to be some classic characters that they could add.... what about Dixie Kong? it would also be a female addition to the roster, and not too crazy

Ugh... the only thing worse than Diddy Kong returning would be if he brought a probable clone with him.

Don't mind me though I generally don't like any DK character designs other than, funnily enough, the new stuff they came up with instead of Kremlings for DKCR...

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ugh... the only thing worse than Diddy Kong returning would be if he brought a probable clone with him.

Don't mind me though I generally don't like any DK character designs other than, funnily enough, the new stuff they came up with instead of Kremlings for DKCR...

What's wrong with little dk?

Whaaa... but I liked Diddy Kong.

He stood out pretty well enough. He had his own moveset and everything!

Yeah Diddy was a really good balanced character who stood out on his own. Folks have been requesting Dixie Kong for a long while, and with her being in the new DK game, you never know if she may show up here, possibly even replace Diddy Kong.

I'm not really sure who I want in this game that's realistic to expect other than Bowser Jr.

• Thumbs Up 6

It's nothing personal, I'm just somewhat averse to monkeys in ill-fitting vest tops on a purely aesthetic level.

Actualy King K Rool would be awesome, more villians to the roster is rarely objected.... hmmmm what if they included Wart?! XD
Or how about Mother Brain Robot? now that would be interesting XD or mini-Kraid, or how about some of the other hunters from metroid prime hunters?

Or how about adelaine from Kirby XD now that would be pretty left feild

Metroid charging her arm cannon

I...

...REALLY...

...hope you're joking.

Edited by Ridley
  • Thumbs Up 2

Metroid charging her arm cannon

Metroid

Metroid

Phos, for your sake, don't commit another faux pas like that. You're going to be throttled by fans of that series, otherwise.

Unless you're joking, like Ridley said, I hope so, jeez.

• Thumbs Up 1

I...

...REALLY...

...hope you're joking.

What? Metroid's been known for charging her arm cannon, so why can't she do that in this game too?

• Thumbs Up 4

What? Metroid's been known for charging her arm cannon, so why can't she do that in this game too?

As long as they retain Metroid's inability to crawl, I guess I'll be okay.

• Thumbs Up 3

I hope metroid can crawl in this game.  I was sad that metroid couldnt crawl. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I hope Fox isn't as overpowered as he was in Brawl. I never liked him before brawl and his overpowered-ness there just made me like him even less.

I hope Fox isn't as overpowered as he was in Brawl. I never liked him before brawl and his overpowered-ness there just made me like him even less.

I'd be much more concerned with fixing Meta Knight.

I didn't even know Fox was OP.