Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

The coolest of the three new additions to me is the Villager and I don't even play Animal Crossing.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's kinda sad that, if they're getting rid of clones, SF will be back down to one rep. :V

Or they make them original.

posters_822411.jpg

Looking back at this picture, I'm a little disappointed that the WiiU version looks to be getting just a "Smashville 2.0" stage. I really hope the 3DS gets something more like we saw in this pic or the beginning of the announcement trailer.

Or they make them original.

Falco's new moveset should involve preferring the air and keeping the other fighter's hands off his bread.

Edited by Ridley
  • Thumbs Up 2

Wolf was already pretty different and was more along the lines of Luigi in cloneage. Falco could really use some work though

There we go. Found another non-private vid of the same match.

That FLUDD got a massive upgrade. Look how fast that water's moving.

• Thumbs Up 1

Video is private.

FUCK.

right-click and copy video url.

copy this and put it into keepvid.com.

Edited by Solkia

Oh cool, looks like you can use the Pro Controller rather than the gamepad. Awesome.

That FLUDD got a massive upgrade. Look how fast that water's moving. 

I really wish they'd give Mario his spin move back..

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 4

Coming to think of it, I find the simbol chosen for the Megaman series kinda odd. A gear? I think his blue helmet would have been a better choice. Either that or the "Light Labs" logo.

Pit's visuals seem way worse than the others, anyone else notice that?

Maybe he was implemented a lot more recently?

Ranting about thw Wii Fit Trainer is now pointless, but this means one thing: if Sakurai managed to create a competent and funny moveset for her, potentially every Nintendo character now could fit in Brawl.

So when do you guys think we will get the next info? I'm guessing at TGS.

Oh no not FLUDD again! >< I swear, when I played Mario in Brawl I never used FLUDD. It's useless and hasn't been relevant to Mario for years.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also speaking of Brawl stages, anyone wanna guess what stages will be returning? My bets are on Mario circuit and Skyworld and Bridge of Eldin. Perhaps Halberd.

Hopefully none. Give me some N64 stages dammit

Although no doubt there will be a bunch of returning Brawl stages...

Also, URGHHH F.L.U.D.D, why?

Also2: I really don't like stages like Skyloft and Delfino Plaza that move around an area, I'd rather they just crafted a section of the area into an arena.

Mario: I get you next time Mega Man!

Looks really fun. Liking Mega Man's play style here.

Super Smash Bros. U: Sakurai as Megaman vs. Mario

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqxDPJmO6f8&feature=player_embedded

It's not private anymore.

Ranting about thw Wii Fit Trainer is now pointless, but this means one thing: if Sakurai managed to create a competent and funny moveset for her, potentially every Nintendo character now could fit in Brawl.

So when do you guys think we will get the next info? I'm guessing at TGS.

Next week at the Dojo.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really hate how serious Pit looks here, especially after Uprising. You'd think that he'd be smiling or smirking more instead of having a scowl on his face in every screen

I liked F.L.U.D.D.

So shut up.

Wii Fit Trainer is hysterical.  Smash U is look bloody fantastic right now.

I really hate how serious Pit looks here, especially after Uprising. You'd think that he'd be smiling or smirking more instead of having a scowl on his face in every screen

Yeah like I said on the previous page it looks like Pit was implemented more recently, he needs some work.

I also noticed that Mega Man didn't smile ONCE in his appearances, and he's generally a happy-go-lucky kid!

Hoping this doesn't become too much of an issue and both of them were just recent additions as SuperLink said. I'd really hate to see the two of them so oddly serious in smash 4

• Thumbs Up 1

I echo everyone else's disdain for FLUDD's return.  I thought it was kind of cool in Brawl.  Kind of.  But I would have preferred FLUDD as an item than a move.  I hated that they had to replace another move for it, a move which I used pretty often.  I regular with Mario in Melee, but can't regular with him in Brawl because I can't get used to FLUDD.  In addition to him intruding on a space I associate with a different move, he's just not fun to use and is always countered before he gets any real damage out.  (TL;DR I just suck at using FLUDD and therefore I hate him)

Also, yeah, I notice that some of the characters look a little too gritty and I hope they liven their vibe up before the game is released.  That's just a minor nitpick, though.