Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I dunno...Giyga is definitely horrifying, but he looks easier to bring in than a bleeding eye-ball angel as far as the casual audience goes.

Yes, I have, but he's not going to be Megaman difficult. He'll be like any other boss, except he's a Megaman character. Well, unless he's like Tabuu, I guess. Fuck Tabuu.

Lol, I think Tabuu was pretty easy compared to fighting the Devils...especially Shadow Devil, but this isn't the X series so we're good.

Tabuu is easy on anything other than Very Hard mode.

Edited by Solkia

I'm talking in terms of Smash, Tabuu was a big piece of shit with his Seraphic Wing type of thing. Wait, shit. I just realized he was Gill. Then...FUCK. THE YELLOW DEVIL WILL BE LIKE THE YELLOW DEVIL. SOLKIA'S RIGHT.

Giygas, Grima, and Zero-Two team together to cause the ultimate end of everything ever forever.

Good for fanfiction, never gonna happen in a game.

Edited by Doctor Toadley

Consider this as an opportunity to punch the Yellow Devil in his big stupid face.

• Thumbs Up 7

Pac-Man... Hrm...

Has there been any word if there'll be DLC coming, or no? If not, then... I guess I'll have to live with it if this rumor is true.

*sigh*

The game's not due until 2014, and the information has only begun to pour out-- and it will do so slowly for the next few months. I don't know why we'd be hearing a thing about DLC now. We don't know a whole lot about the general roster as it is.

The game's not due until 2014, and the information has only begun to pour out-- and it will do so slowly for the next few months. I don't know why we'd be hearing a thing about DLC now. We don't know a whole lot about the general roster as it is.

I guess I asked too early, then. It's just that, well, if you were in my shoes for the past decade, then you'd know I feel and what I went through.

That's all I'll say here.

Consider this as an opportunity to punch the Yellow Devil in his big stupid face.

Unless he makes it a pain to hit like in the Megaman games.

Hmm, ok so these are the big obvious new additions to the roster they are adding and revealing this week, but what about some speculation on hidden characters who are new, and returning characters. I hope Deedeedee and Meta-Knight return, and still have my fingers crossed for sonic and Knuckles

Hmm, ok so these are the big obvious new additions to the roster they are adding and revealing this week, but what about some speculation on hidden characters who are new, and returning characters. I hope Deedeedee and Meta-Knight return, and still have my fingers crossed for sonic and Knuckles

You shouldn't have anything to worry about for Sonic, since there's honestly no way they WON'T bring him back. But Knuckles? There's no way they WILL add him. I don't see why they'd have a reason to remove either Dedede or Metaknight, either.

Lol, I think Tabuu was pretty easy compared to fighting the Devils...especially Shadow Devil, but this isn't the X series so we're good.

Devils aren't really hard - once you get their pattern down, they become tedious more than anything.

And dodging should be easier if you're Kirby or Pit or anyone with a hover move.

You shouldn't have anything to worry about for Sonic, since there's honestly no way they WON'T bring him back. But Knuckles? There's no way they WILL add him. I don't see why they'd have a reason to remove either Dedede or Metaknight, either.

OK then, well how about this, with Megaman, villager, Wii-fit trainer comfirmed, and the likely-hood of pac-man and those other two guys, then What new characters are possible? I mean, they always keep2-6 additional ones hidden, until closer in, and at least 1 has to be retro usualy. I personaly think ROB will return, but on the new side who is there? I mean Captian N would be a wild card but not nessecarily out of the question

While Wii Fit Trainer (is the announcer seriously going to have to say all that out aloud?) has opened the gates for some incredibly unusual roster changes, Sakurai still needs to keep his head out of the clouds about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they found a way to make her work - even more glad than Megaman's appearance, as a matter of fact - but I don't want the roster getting all wacky and unhinged simply for the sake of it. It's still fanservice first as far as I'm concerned, so it'll be more productive if they work on more Little Macs and Skullkids and Sonics before getting back to, oh I dunno, Monita or E.Gadd or giving the announcer or Reggie their own playable spots.

EDIT: Speaking of WFT, have we seen any specials out of her yet? Attacks based off excercise positions is a cool gimmick in its own odd kind of way, but I'd like it if there was more to her than that.

Edited by Blacklightning
  • Thumbs Up 1

Captain N doesn't even have anything to really do with Nintendo. I'm still betting Little Mac will be the "retro" character. That arena looks exactly like the ring from Punch-Out!!

I think the Wii Fit character is just a joke character, and I'm sure we're not going to get anyone crazy like that again.

It also helps that Wii Fit is their #1 selling game, which is probably one of the reasons they bothered with her.

Oh God...the Villager...I think that his addition to SSB is slowly making him a possible new meme (If that's the correct term here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3JcEra8Ni0

Edited by Deadly Zec
  • Thumbs Up 4

Bowser's design looks awesome. Much better than the Godzilla wannabe of Brawl. Link's design looks great too, I was worried they'd use his Skyward Sword design but thankfully they didn't.

My wishes:

Proper skins for most characters, like Wario had in Brawl. For example, actual Daisy skin for Peach instead of a palette swap. Mr. L for Luigi, Rookie and Dark Bowser for Bowser, Dr. Mario (complete with pills instead of fireballs) for Mario, etc. It would cut down on clones, which people seem to have a huge problem with

Bowser being a good character so I have an excuse to use him

Momentum, inertia, weight... so that running jumps go farther than standing jumps, and heavier characters don't get knocked as far as lighter ones when hit with the same force

No tripping (no reason for it to be in the game seriously)

Characters in Brawl could crawl so I see no reason why Samus couldn't turn into a Morph Ball and roll around

Swimming should make sense. Sonic, Charizard, Metal characters etc. should sink. Squirtle and similar characters shouldn't drown.

All characters from past games or at least from Brawl should return

All stages from past games should return, especially Poke Floats

Stage builder needs to be vastly improved

Online needs to be passable this time. Microphone chat or bust

Menus need to save your settings so you don't have to switch from time to stock EVERY SINGLE TIME you play

DLC to prolong the life of the game, include characters and stages that deserved to get in but didn't make the cut, and to fix whatever problems were overlooked during development. Not making DLC would be a huge amount of wasted potential.

I love how they show the title of the game before introducing the characters.  Here we have Metroid charging her arm cannon and Kid Icarus is flying or something.  

As far as I care, Pac-Man should stick to eating pellets, fruit and being chased by ghosts, I absolutely hate his 3D look with those arms and legs, ugh.

So please can we have a Sanic that doesn't you know, suck?

Thnx.

• Thumbs Up 2

Calling it now: Sonic returns and has a Lost Worlds based moveset, complete with using parkour as a recovery method.

Also, I am hoping that if Metaknight returns that he gets severely nerfed.

And please Sakurai, no god damned tripping. Please.

Edited by Shade Vortex