Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

A character slot is not a waste unless the character actually plays like ass, which is something we of course cannot assume at the moment.

For the time being.  I'm laughing.  Laughing hard.  

• Thumbs Up 3

What kills me the most is that she's suppose to be a powerhouse like Bowser.

wii-fit-trainer-500x375.jpg

God damn it Bowser, step your game up!

• Thumbs Up 2

You can see 3DS shots of him on smashbros.com.

Ok thanks I was worried that he would be an exclusive character for the WiiU

Honestly, I find this move so fucking hilarious that I fully welcome her entrance into the series. Like holy shit, this is like the best unsuspecting gag character I've seen since Bad Boxart Megaman in Street Fighter x Tekken

So, let's dissect Mega Man's moveset, shall we?

*Huge Post*

Very good analysis, but I doubt the gamepad touchscreen will be used for anything in-game, just imagine how distracting it would be, looking down loosing guard for like 3 secs, to draw a line or touch something, at most I believe itll be used for menus.

-The walking while shooting is classic, and special, wich is why they included it like in the original games, but agreed, it definitely must be neutral B.

-I think the slide is down tilt, cause thats too fast to be noticeable, but its def not dash attack.

-His uppercut, could be up smash, however he didnt seem to charge, neither flash a bit while doing it, plus it looks very special with sparks and all, almost leading me to believe its a special.

-Rush like you said is most likely up B, its too special to be a normal attack / smash. and itd be awkward if it was side B, and its a spring, so yeah I guess its similar to Sonics spring.

-The ring out / dying animation sure is something, cause its different than the others. Nice touch.

-Just before Rush, he dodges Samus attack. Is it just the normal crouch animation? or is he evading?

-Metal Blade, I get the feeling that, Crash Bomber, Metal Blade and possibly Leaf Shield are all part of one special, one that allows Megaman to change his main weapon, so he switches, and instead of his buster, he gets crash bomber. Why Im saying Leaf Shield? cause at first it does seem to be neutral air. but he then shoots it forward, wich isnt normal. 

-Hard Knuckle seems to be down air, Flame sword Forward air, Slash claw back air.

-Spark shot is weird, seems to be up smash as well.. so who knows.

-Flame Blast since was shown at the end, could be FS, but it could also be down smash, or another projectile from the supposed "change main weapon special"

-Super Arm is interesting , cause it looks like a grab, up throw. But like you said it looks unique. Could be just a touch.

Wii Fitness trainer is a playable character? If that isn't funny, I don't know what is. :lol:

Question. So since Villager is in the game, doe this basically eliminate any chance of a Mii appearing? I mean Villager is a customizable avatar like being after all.(which makes me wonder if you can customize him....hmm...I mean animal crossing seems to play a large role in this. Wonder if you can use your Villager from New leaf.)

ROFL @ Wii Fit Girl being a playable character. XD She's obviously going to be a joke character like Pichu in Melee. Sakurai, you troll!

• Thumbs Up 1

It doesn't completely rule out the possibility of Miis showing up seeing as the customization of the Villagers and Miis are completely different.

Is her Final Smash...them doing exercises? I can't quite tell what's going on there but it's making me laugh. XD

This,,,is too stupid to put in words. I can't be mad at this game. It's like Bad Box-Art Megaman all over again.

Seriously though, this is hilarious. The reactions alone are going to be entertaining enough. I hope she's actually a good fighter and stuff, joke characters that are actually playable are the best.