Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

Wario's got his own series now. Two of them even. I don't think we really have anything to worry about. 

As much as it'd be fun to see the fat lout running around all these golden stages, otherwise, it doesn't really make much sense for Wario to be adventuring with the Mario Bros to help save someone. Whats in it for him?

There's no cake this time...and he literally makes enough money in his own adventures, enough to get a castle and still have leftover riches.

There's no cake this time...and he literally makes enough money in his own adventures, enough to get a castle and still have leftover riches.

But like I already said, nothing says "good publicity" like saving the entire kingdom

Wario doesn't care about good publicity.  He once literally tossed a princess aside just to get at a bag of infinite coins.

Wario doesn't care about good publicity.  He once literally tossed a princess aside just to get at a bag of infinite coins.

I think he kinda does, when he has the foresight to actually think about how it might benefit him. With the infinite coin bag present, Queen Merelda just took a backseat in terms of priority. Conversely, in Wario Land 4's ending, since he already has all the treasure he wants, he's more than happy to accept Princess Shokora's thanks without shoving her out of the way.

In the original Wario Land, he was going to return the stolen statue of Peach in order to get a huge reward (rather than just sell it to whomever), so he does understand how doing good deeds can benefit him, even if he's just doing it for material gain. He also tries to make his company look good, since that financially benefits him as well.

I think Wario primarily cares about making lots of money, and if playing nice and acting heroic is a means toward that end, he'll suddenly care enough to do just that. If it isn't, he won't bother with it.

Edited by Dr. Mechano

Wario cares about the moolah. He's got no time to rescue fairy princesses.

Saving princesses is a pretty big source of moolah though

Well, mostly cake, but maybe if he's lucky there'll be some moolah in there

Saving princesses is a pretty big source of moolah though

Well, mostly cake, but maybe if he's lucky there'll be some moolah in there

Coins inside the cake? Sounds like Wario's greatest dream.

On a completely different note, any chance this game'll get a demo? I guess it doesn't need one really, but I'm just wondering.

Oh Christ

almighty, look how damn cute she is. I was wondering if she was gonna get a ponytail.

Now lets just hope she doesn't end up keeping it in every fucking spinoff game like Peach does.

Oh Christ

almighty, look how damn cute she is. I was wondering if she was gonna get a ponytail.

Now lets just hope she doesn't end up keeping it in every fucking spinoff game like Peach does.

Don't count on it.

It'll only be time until Wario gloriously rips a hole in his magical, infinite vomiting coin bag. Then what? More adventure.

He doesn't have the infinite coin bag anyways, since it was stolen by Syrup at the end of Shake Dimension. Really by this point he shoulda been back out and adventuring again...

IGN has pulled their video review for 3D World. Some speculate that IGN (accidentally?) broke the review embargo date (Nov. 19th is when the embargo is lifted) and uploaded their video review too early. Some people have made mirrors of the video review that can be found online, however.

Or maybe IGN pulled it because they were afraid of a backlash that it got a slightly lower score (9.6) than the Galaxy games (9.7 for Galaxy 1, a perfect 10/10 for Galaxy 2). tongue.png

Edited by Gabe Scrooge

IGN is bias. Super Mario 3D World is at LEAST a 9.7.

Still not good enough to keep my preorder. I needs to get above Galaxy 1, otherwise, I'm skipping it.

Edit: Today is Shigeru Miyamoto's birthday, if anyone cares. =D

Edited by canderson

Still not good enough to keep my preorder. I needs to get above Galaxy 1, otherwise, I'm skipping it.

Edit: Today is Shigeru Miyamoto's birthday, if anyone cares. =D

How old is he now?

Doubt it.

Galaxy 1 got a 9.5/10

Galaxy 2 got a 10/10

3D Land got an 8/10

Now if we talking Zelda (glances at Twilight Princess's infamous 8.8/10 and Skyward Sword's 7.5/10), then I would agree with you.

Edited by Gabe Scrooge