Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

So... how about that Deadly Six Edition being confirmed for availability in the States, eh? I must say, I'm actually quite happy that we're getting it at all, instead of just some bonafide minigame like with Generations. It just makes me all the more excited for this game! smile.png

I am definitely excited that the edition is now available to the United States. If SEGA's trying to show they still care about the American market, they're doing a much better job.

Now, to just wait for it to be out... we've only got what is it, exactly 2 months now? I wonder when preorder details will start leaking...

34pnsbs.jpg

Going back to this screenshot again, I like how Sonic's camo is literally reflecting his surroundings like a mirror rather than simply making him see-through, it really adds to the overall stealth look and makes him that little bit harder to notice, as a few people have already said, it makes you look twice before noticing Sonic is actually there! Even with a big pink ball antennae'd RC stealth plane. happy.png

Edited by Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm gonna love playing this game with my friends just so I can abuse that invisibility feature :P

The Japanese version of the trailer was just posted, all that's seems to be different is that they chose to play Windy Hill in the background for the trailer

Since it has been said the Japanese edition won't call the Deadly Six by that name, can someone please translate the tag below ''Lost Worlds'' on the japanese boxart for the Deadly Six Edition? Im curious to see how they'll call it.

Since it has been said the Japanese edition won't call the Deadly Six by that name, can someone please translate the tag below ''Lost Worlds'' on the japanese boxart for the Deadly Six Edition? Im curious to see how they'll call it.

It's Sonic Lost World in Japan as well but due to the way the Japanese writing system works it's just written "Sonikku rosuto waarudo". It means exactly the same thing though. 

Reeeeally trying to ignore the guy's abysmal playing skills.

Desert Ruins 1 3DS looks pretty cool, and the music ain't half bad either.

Desert Ruins Act 1 has probably one of the best tracks in the game, its like Sandopolis done right.

Pfff Gotta love the dude trying to jump a plataform he can clearly see he can't jump while in the snowboard... He spent almost a FULL MINUTE trying to do that.

Edit- Oh wow, Lightnining's theme is probably the best Color Power jingle ever.

Edited by Ratcicle King
  • Thumbs Up 2

Wasn't sure if this could go here too, but once again, 30 min. of 3ds footage, full audio, enjoy. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ubse0h9D5E

Nice to finally hear Dessert Ruins act 1 music, even nicer to hear like Sonic Colors they're doing proper remixes per act.

Edited by Balding Spider

dat frozen factory music ; . ;

It pained me to see the player fumble through that one midboss.  If he had just taken the time to listen to the tutorial he would know that  bigger enemies need to be stunned with the wind attack before they can be killed.  

Reeeeally trying to ignore the guy's abysmal playing skills.

Desert Ruins 1 3DS looks pretty cool, and the music ain't half bad either.

I didn't realize how bad he was myself, I just knew this dude has the best footage of nintendo games, since it showed up in my subscription box.

dat frozen factory music ; . ;

It pained me to see the player fumble through that one midboss.  If he had just taken the time to listen to the tutorial he would know that  bigger enemies need to be stunned with the wind attack before they can be killed.  

Actually, not even that, look at the Homing Attack Target, it gets bigger once the miniboss is ready to spit some of that purple goo(You can actually see a ball of purple goo in the middle of the target), you must hit him right at that moment, then the ball will explode inside him, hurting him in the process.

Actually, not even that, look at the Homing Attack Target, it gets bigger once the miniboss is ready to spit some of that purple goo(You can actually see a ball of purple goo in the middle of the target), you must hit him right at that moment, then the ball will explode inside him, hurting him in the process.

Oh, I meant the frozen factory guy.  But yes also to the worms.  

Wasn't sure if this could go here too, but once again, 30 min. of 3ds footage, full audio, enjoy. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ubse0h9D5E

I couldn't finish watching it for the fact that I can't stand watching someone play so dang poorly at the game, but I gotta say.... DAT 'EFFIN MUUUUSIC!!! Good GOD the soundtrack keeps blowing me away. And as much as the guy sucked at the game (didn't even use the wind kick) It looked REALLY fun! I even think the Desert levels looks fun to play: AND I HATE DESERT LEVELS!

Does anyone know the trailer music for the play together trailer?

No one seems to find it, it's probably from the game, I'd bet its the Co-Op/vs mode theme, or something related to it.

I like the "Wait for a bit to lock on three times on a big enemy to use a powerful Homing Attack" thing. It makes you stay close to the big guy and dodge it actively while waiting for the locks and the right moment to strike.

Frozen Factory's music is amazing - this just makes me want that act 4 music even more. (i think act 4 was the snowball one wasn't it) I really hope we get some Wii U footage soon

I like Frozen Factory's music.

Sounds familiar....

Edited by Wil348

OHMYGAWD. I'm only on Desert Ruins act 1, but WOW. The music's blown me away. I usually hate the desert tracks.

Ugh, I'm just gonna wait until the OST is uploaded to youtube, I have a hard time listening to the music while Someone is sucking really hard at a game...