Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

He doesn't like the direction of the game and expressing it in an image macro trying to be funny.

Note, I said "try"

Oh...alright then lol tongue.png

Anyway, this game really does look beautiful! It runs so nice and smooth and I really can't wait any longer!

charlotte-la-bouff.gif

Goddammit... Just post a picture of yourself holding up a sign that reads "I DON'T LIKE SONIC LOST WORLD" in giant Sharpie, it'll be on par and just as pathetic (bold impact is the official "trying too hard" font in my book) as this.

I usually choose Haettenschweiler or Helvetica Black Condensed over Impact, but I wanted to give it that "authentic" image macro look.

Edited by TwiceStyle

So... how about that Deadly Six Edition being confirmed for availability in the States, eh? I must say, I'm actually quite happy that we're getting it at all, instead of just some bonafide minigame like with Generations. It just makes me all the more excited for this game! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 8

This game...

mybodyisNOTready.gif

EDIT: Another relevant gif.

Edited by TheCandlemaker
  • Thumbs Up 1

So... how about that Deadly Six Edition being confirmed for availability in the States, eh? I must say, I'm actually quite happy that we're getting it at all, instead of just some bonafide minigame like with Generations. It just makes me all the more excited for this game! smile.png

Hooray for Americans!

Yeah, I'm excited for this DLC too. I'm not much of a NiGHTS fan, but I can definitely appreciate the fan service here. I'm not sure if I can grab this preorder though (lack of a Wii U sad.png), so I hope SEGA decides to release this down the line.

Edited by TheCakeMiester

I'm quite happy with the whole NiGHTS angle. I do sorta hope they explain it in the context of the overall game, if only to poke fun at it a little.

Plus dat Sonic and NiGHTS interaction.

Yeah, I'm very happy it'll be available in the states so I can get my hands on it! I hope we get price and availability information soon...

Yeah, Generations' minigame wasn't the best even though I still bought it.

Edited by SonicBoyAnt

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_sonic_lost_world_gc_gameplay-30604_en.html

So is it actually this smooth, or is the entire video just sped up?

That gameplay footage in real-time...it's so smooth...like melted caramel bathed in silky smooth chocolate dried with a soft napkin made of heated margarine.

...if that makes sense to anyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I'm very happy it'll be available in the states so I can get my hands on it! I hope we get price and availability information soon...

Actually the official Sonic twitter account confirmed that any preorder of Lost World will be of the Deadly Six edition and you can get them after the release in October if they have any left. Pretty much what they did with Racing Transformed for comparison.

Hooray for Americans!

Yeah, I'm excited for this DLC too. I'm not much of a NiGHTS fan, but I can definitely appreciate the fan service here. I'm not sure if I can grab this preorder though (lack of a Wii U sad.png), so I hope SEGA decides to release this down the line.

Don't worry, this is just like All-Stars Racing Transformed in-so-much that all first run copies of Lost World will be Bonus Editions as well.

EDIT: Virgin Ninja'd.

Edited by TheCandlemaker

Actually the official Sonic twitter account confirmed that any preorder of Lost World will be of the Deadly Six edition and you can get them after the release in October if they have any left. Pretty much what they did with Racing Transformed for comparison.

Woah, really? Sweet! So if I preorder it from Gamestop it WILL be the Deadly Six edition? Like, even if it says nothing about that on the website?

Wait so if this is like ASRT then will one even need to pre order the game to get the Deadly Six version?  I got the "Limited Edition" version of ASRT in store without pre-ordering it (i.e. the one with the Metal Sonic and Outrun Bay dlc).

Wait so if this is like ASRT then will one even need to pre order the game to get the Deadly Six version?  I got the "Limited Edition" version of ASRT in store without pre-ordering it (i.e. the one with the Metal Sonic and Outrun Bay dlc).

Yeah, I did the same with ASRT....I'm hoping we DON'T have to pre order for the bonus edition...it would make things easier.

Yeah, I did the same with ASRT....I'm hoping we DON'T have to pre order for the bonus edition...it would make things easier.

It would keep me from having to go to Gamestop.

F**k Gamestop.

Amazon always finds some way to F*up my pre-order bonuses.

I think I'll have to take on Game-Stop for this go round. At the very least I can tear open my package in store and rectify any problems on the spot...

Another thing I love that I've mentioned before: The HUD. I LOVE how only the relevant counters show up based on what you're collecting at the moment, and it shows you everything only when you stop. It makes things clean as hell. 

Maybe the time should be displayed at all times, but eh. 

Another thing I love that I've mentioned before: The HUD. I LOVE how only the relevant counters show up based on what you're collecting at the moment, and it shows you everything only when you stop. It makes things clean as hell.

Maybe the time should be displayed at all times, but eh.

They should show the time when you hit a Check Point too, so if you died you know how much time you have. As well as to know how long you have left until you Time Over. Edited by Ben Tennyson

Like, when you hit a Check Point?

Yeah, that sounds like a good place for it. It would be brief, but effective.

The Japanese version of the trailer was just posted, all that's seems to be different is that they chose to play Windy Hill in the background for the trailer

Edited by AceZX