Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

No one seems to find it, it's probably from the game, I'd bet its the Co-Op/vs mode theme, or something related to it.

I wanted to listen to it............but it be nice if it's in the game.It seems not a lot of people don't like dub-step in trailers for sonic.

Ugh, I'm just gonna wait until the OST is uploaded to youtube, I have a hard time listening to the music while Someone is sucking really hard at a game...

Make a new tab and just ignore the sound effects and it should be less painful

Nintendo's line up video. at 2:07 it shows sonic lost world, and a music plays that i never heard before. Sounds like a boss theme. I like it.

Surprise they didn't show Rayman legends.......Oh wait, he aint exclusive on the wii u anymore.

Edited by jordine

Yeah that's from the SOS footage with Desert Ruins and Silent Forest

I guess this confirms that the song used in that footage is music from the game

You could hear a bit of it in the cutscene that was released as well. It must be one of the main tunes from the game. It'll probably used in the same way the World Adventure overture thingy was used in Unleashed. Accents of the song will probably be heard throughout most of the game's cutscenes and whatnot

I really hope the Play Together music is in the game (Although I'm not too keen on the dubstep parts)

*Drum 'n' Bass

• Thumbs Up 4

What happens when I have too much free time?

too_much_free_time_by_sweecrue-d6jfhn4.j

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

I'm not sorry.

...Where can I pre-order it?

• Thumbs Up 6

Gamescom trailer analysis by GameXplain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gb9EglNQ2s

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ok, we're probably way over -  thinking this, but that's what we're paid to do." So they do what a lot of us do, but get paid for it?

...where can I sign up.

Good analysis, btw. I wish they had covered more on the first Desert Ruins act though. They'd have more to talk about on the worm like enemy.  Would have been nice if they followed up on their theory from the 3DS Frozen Factory. The snowboard tricks seem to award more rings with each successful trick.

Maybe they didn't get to play this version. :/ Oh well.

I hope the game gives an actual explanation as to why they can't go to the actual goddamn planet. Seriously, teh Play together trailer shows Sonic and Tails flying towards Lost Hex with no floating tubes in sight, so what's stopping them from running around all the fields and the deserts and the frozen factories instead of those weird cylinder things floating right above them? The writers seem to be paying attention to a lot of the smaller details, so I seriously doubt they'd overlook something as serious as that, but... it's just really making me realise what little of the story we actually know lol. Not only that, but them showing us a cutscene from the second world instead of one of the early cutscenes makes me think they're deliberately holding back from revealing any plot details until release

Why did SEGA have to start keeping secrets properly when they decided to release a game where there's actually stuff worth hiding :<

I think the 2D stages take place on the ground. It makes sense to me, Windy Hill Act 4 didn't have any tubes in the side scrolling phase.

But that's more likely just due to the fact that having the game take place on the tubes would be pointless when you're restricted to two dimensions, and the 2D sections also have gravity mechanics so I don't think it's on the ground, just some more oddly-shaped planetoids

Personally I'm banking on the surface below just being an illusion, if only because that explains away any inconsistencies with the floating pancakes and honeycombs and whatnot, but I'd be glad if they could come up with a more original explanation than that. The planet itself doesn't bother me as much as the clearly visible structures on it, though. If everybody lives on the planetoids, then why are there structures down below? And if they can go down to the surface, then why don't they? No amount of "we don't know everything yet, just wait until the game is released" can stop me from overthinking this D:

I'm also quite interested in the whole hexagon thing, since it shows up in the world map as well as the level select but doesn't seem to tie into the actual levels in any way. I'm really not sure if it actually matters any or is just a stylistic choice, although it does kind of make me expect a floating hexagon as a level (Or a hexagonal prism or something? Idk a whole lot about shapes lol)

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

Maybe the levels are parts of Lost Hex's hexagons just you're so tiny compared to the overall land mass that you don't notice it? Each hexagon part of Hex could be the size of a country or two for all we know.

I hope the game gives an actual explanation as to why they can't go to the actual goddamn planet.

They do go to the actual goddamn planet. It just so happens that the actual goddamn planet includes big floating tubes.

They do go to the actual goddamn planet. It just so happens that the actual goddamn planet includes big floating tubes.

Big floating tubes floating above the actual goddamn planet. Have we said actual goddamn planet enough yet?

I'm just interested in the planet below is all. Now I look at it though, the 2D Desert Ruins act does seem to be a lot closer to the ground by looking at the angle, but it could just be the way the skybox works or something and they're still on the planetoids - it's honestly pretty hard to tell. There's definitely a lot more to the planet than just a convenient hidden world where the bad guys live.

Is this "Goddamn Planet" thing, gonna become a thing for this game?

Is this "Goddamn Planet" thing, gonna become a thing for this game?

Hope not. It sounds as awful as that "Goddamn Batman" line.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone paying attention to all the Badniks that are returning? I'm am greatly impressed by the enemy variety in this game.

• Thumbs Up 1