Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

So how do you get this Deadly Six Edition? Do you just have to pre-order the game and they'll upgrade it for you automatically or what?

So is the awesome NiGHTS things going to be pre-order DLC or normal DLC? 

It's probably just going to be Pre - Order DLC like Transformed. Now if there was, say a game of the year edition or something...

Hurry up and get Wii Us + pre-order the game if you want those NiGHTS bosses. wink.png

(please buy a wii u people will make games for it if you do sad.png)

• Thumbs Up 1

Did you forget P.A.Works х)

New Screenshots, btw: 

28284MiiVerse_A_130801_01.jpg

What? Yacker? Didn't he die with the other wisps or something in Colors? This game has some explaining to do.

N...NiGHTS bosses!?? Not just cameos, but actual bosses teaming up with Sonic's enemies... F**king WOW. Wizeman is stuck with dopey Zomom, hah.

I literally cannot handle how amazing this is. But where's Reala mang

Oh, and...

SHbnulZ.jpg

D=

Edited by Pawn
  • Thumbs Up 3

So, about the Deadly Six Edition of Lost World: Is the stuff on the disc or do you get a download code?

What? Yacker? Didn't he die with the other wisps or something in Colors? This game has some explaining to do.

What? No.huh.png

Edited by MarcelloF

I think it goes without saying that the preorder content here beats the pants off Colors' little hat.

Interesting preorder content; while I confess I don't follow SEGA's brand much beyond the realm of hedgehogs, I'll probably get it because eh, why not?

The hub world looks interesting... will it be like Colors' hub for each area, or will there be a gigantic hub world that covers all stages, like in Klonoa 2?

I don't know if I'm ready to fight Jackle again..

If the Deadly Six are teaming up with the Nightmarens, does this mean NiGHTS will be teaming up with Sonic?

So this is what Sonic Team is like when they go nuts with their ideas. Fucking love it man!

• Thumbs Up 6

So, about the Deadly Six Edition of Lost World: Is the stuff on the disc or do you get a download code?

What? No.huh.png

Oh then I guess I just don't remember correctly. I haven't played Colors since it first came out. :P

I was thinking after when the wisps went in the hole and it exploded? Something like that.

Nah. He and the other Wisps just went back to their home dimension...

Hurry up and get Wii Us + pre-order the game if you want those NiGHTS bosses. wink.png

(please buy a wii u people will make games for it if you do sad.png)

Even better, confirm if this is actually gonna cross the pond and be available here in the US!

Oh now this is sweet.

The NiGHTS Universe was always the closest to the Sonic Universe out of all of the Sega Games, so it's awesome to see the Nightmaren's invading along with the Deadly Six.

Ristar and Billy Hatcher Universe come pretty close too.

next thing you know, Sonic will be performing a Tetsuzanko, doing Resonance Attacks with Tails and Knux's, or wielding a Golden Axe

Wait now I'm curious...

...WILL the DLC be available in the US? Or is it going to just be a Europe thing? I remember them getting exclusives before... and given that SEGA's a stronger brand in Europe than the USA as memory serves, I'm actually somewhat curious if we'll be skipped over for this.

Oh now this is sweet.

The NiGHTS Universe was always the closest to the Sonic Universe out of all of the Sega Games, so it's awesome to see the Nightmaren's invading along with the Deadly Six.

Ristar and Billy Hatcher Universe come pretty close too.

next thing you know, Sonic will be performing a Tetsuzanko, doing Resonance Attacks with Tails and Knux's, or wielding a Golden Axe

Heh. If I hadn't remembered Sega's Resonance of Fate, I'd have figured you'd be talking about this resonance:

Soul_Resonance_-_Souls.png

Soul_Resonance_-_MakaSoul_Split.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I just thought of this, but I really hope this means we're getting some NiGHTS remixes for all of the bosses here. Like, I'd be cool if they had just one general boss remix, or if they just used a boss theme from the main game...but if they're going all out with this I hope they go all out.

• Thumbs Up 1

I could get down with this sentiment. I may not know SEGA's brands, but I won't deny they make some freaking awesome music if all the ones I've heard are any indication. My library being video game music primarily, I'm always open to new additions!

• Thumbs Up 1

This is important and I need to know right now.

What are the names of the following stages. The new ice one (which we see sonic as a snowball) and the wooden looking one?

The snowball one is still frozen factory, and I have no idea which one you're referring to for the other. 

If you meant the playable stages, then...silent forest maybe? The jungle-y looking one.

Edited by edvedd

The snowball one is still frozen factory, and I have no idea which one you're referring to for the other. 

If you meant the playable stages, then...silent forest maybe? The jungle-y looking one.

The one which has those crocodiles and the spiders, though I think you're right it is silent forest.

My guess at the Deadly Six/Nightmaren team-ups: Zavok/Gillwing, Zazz/Puffy, Zeena/Clawz, Zik/Gulpo, Zomom/Wizeman, Zor/Jackle

BVnIRUj.jpg

Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 2

My guess at the Deadly Six/Nightmaren team-ups: Zavok/Gillwing, Zazz/Puffy, Zeena/Clawz, Zik/Gulpo, Zomom/Wizeman, Zor/Jackle

BVnIRUj.jpg

You get it from Nintendo Press? Do you can sent all art in PNG?