Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

I'm not too suprised lost world is an exclusive in fact i expect most wii u games will be Exclusive

I'll wait for more news and footage to be revealed but right now, I'm not excited. I don't think I'll get a Wii U for this since I have no interest in the console but once there's more information the 3DS version of the game, I might consider getting it.

Edited by C.J

I kind of wanted to see a "Muthafukin T-rex!" in this game, but eh, you can't win em all!

From the looks of the picture it seems we're just gonna get all the generic tropes...Forest, Fire, Water, Ice and Desert...bleh.

Ah, the last game is clearly Sonic 4 Episode 3 Sonic Adventure 3.

Oh, so it appears that we're not looking at the Classic Tornado. Comparison pic ahoy:

3tornadocompare.png

New Tornado design, quite clearly based on the Classic one, but with some nice additions. Hopefully this'll please everyone, as I know some folk didn't like the Unleashed version

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'm seeing similarities to Colors. Sonic and Tails on a solo adventure in space the sky, exploring new planets worlds. There has got to be some sort of gimmick here. Perhaps the guardians (if that leaked info is legit) bestow powers?

If the 3DS version is the same as the Wii U with downscaled graphics, I'd buy it. But for now it seems like I'll need to save up money for the Wii U since I want the definitive version.

That doesn't mean anything.

Could end up like NSMB2.

From one salty bro to another, stop being so salty.

I'm seeing similarities to Colors. Sonic and Tails on a solo adventure in space the sky, exploring new planets worlds. There has got to be some sort of gimmick here. Perhaps the guardians (if that leaked info is legit) bestow powers?

If these guardians do exist, the smart money is that they each hold power over this planet's specific hexagonal pieces. One guardian for snow, ocean, desert, ect.

Edited by Balding Spider

From the looks of the picture it seems we're just gonna get all the generic tropes...Forest, Fire, Water, Ice and Desert...bleh.

2 be fair how many new and different tropes are left that sonic hasn't done?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 be fair how many new and different tropes are left that sonic hasn't done?

If you include combinations of tropes, new twists on old tropes, and generally brand new ones... probably hundreds.

• Thumbs Up 1

maybe they have that in already. we haven't seen anything of the stages itself, we all have to wait and see what comes...then complain about it. sonic cycle all day, baby. XD

GUYS WHY AM I GETTING SO HARD OVER SANIC

Really though, I'm hyped over this. I wonder how it'll make us of Wii U. 

If the 3DS version is the same as the Wii U with downscaled graphics, I'd buy it. But for now it seems like I'll need to save up money for the Wii U since I want the definitive version.

They'll probably be two completely different games. 

I think the Guardians could be like the fairies in Rayman Origins. You save them, and they give you some special ability that you can use throughout the game. They probably won't look like this though... =P

tumblr_lwsq5nxW9V1qidgz6o1_250.gif

maybe they have that in already. we haven't seen anything of the stages itself, we all have to wait and see what comes...then complain about it. sonic cycle all day, baby. XD

i'd like to see a haunted jungle or maybe an frozen desert or sumthin

I'd really love to see a haunted mansion in a Sonic game again. Like Act 1 takes place in the front yard, with loop-de-loops with ivy attached, gravestones and maybe ghosts. Act 2 takes place inside, with ghosts as the rooms get darker, something akin to Sandopolis Zone. There could also be poltergeists throwing stuff at Sonic. Act 3 ends in the courtyard ending with a massive chase scene away from a possessed armory set, because why the heck not? 

... That would be awesome. SEGA, do it for this game. PLEASE.

Edited by Super Spindash
  • Thumbs Up 3

so, this is basically New Sonic Bros U.

Yes, complete with terrible to generic music.

• Thumbs Up 1

Only if you know far more than anyone else about it.
  • Thumbs Up 6

What, with music that goes "BAH" every two seconds? Yeah, alright. Don't judge when you only have one screenshot, dude.

Edited by Super Spindash
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm really not getting the NSMB comparisons, especially based off of the image of the Lost World alone. Hopefully we'll get some screenshots soon so we can see what the levels actually look like.

• Thumbs Up 2

I was just thinking... they could use the gamepad to basically allow players to hold in their hands their very own Miles Electric. Not sure what they could do with this, but just something I was thinking about.

• Thumbs Up 5