Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

I can't wait for sonic lost world because it looks like super mario galaxy 1 and 2. plus the music is really great on windy hill it reminds me of rooftop run and windy valley at the same time.

I seriously hope the bottom of Windy Hill 3DS's cylindrical ground only restricted in the E3 demo because the devs weren't given enough time to build any structure on it before E3. That's the only thing that's reeeally bugging the heck out of me about the 3DS version. The upside to this, in my opinion, is that this makes the shown 3D stages of the 3DS version look like a 3rd person Sonic X-Treme rather than "Super Sonic Galaxy", which is kinda cool.

.... Actually, call me crazy, but I guess that would be cool if the two versions were each similar to the two games!

SLW Wii U = Sonic Galaxy; SLW 3DS = Sonic X-Treme Revived

If Dimps are going to stick with this flat structure, they of course need to add more branching paths in the 3D stages. If not, then get rid of them gates and make the bottom of the 3D stages accessable and fun.

***Flame Shield Activated***

Edited by Auto

Huh, I could be VERY late to the party, but did anyone else notice Sonic is showing something reflected off his eyes?

ibwiLPIjBC3Npw.png

Edited by Hero of Legend

It's just some of Windy Hill.

I wasn't sure, I know it's used on the box, but the reflection didn't really match up with it.

How can you say what it is, one way or another? I can't make any of it out.

They always put reflections in the CG art, just to give the extra texture. They're nothing to really look into. I mean, Metal Sonic's reflected car-parks on a few occasions, but there's yet to be a Car-Park Panic Zone in any game. :P

Huh, I could be VERY late to the party, but did anyone else notice Sonic is showing something reflected off his eyes?

I'm squinting as hard as I can, but I don't see anything there.

Thanks for the headache by the way.

I'm squinting as hard as I can, but I don't see anything there.

Thanks for the headache by the way.

I see something on the very far right of the whites of his eyes.

I see something on the very far right of the whites of his eyes.

Haly shit! I see what you were talking about now.blink.png

... brb, gonna blingee it.

Hmm... always wondered why Sonic eyes are so damn reflective... maybe they're actually glass eyes?

Edited by Jango

Hmm... always wondered why Sonic eyes are so damn reflective... maybe they're actually glass eyes?

BAAAAAAW GLASS EYES

In other news, I think Lost World still looks pretty cool!

In other news, there aren't many news to talk about, hmm? I wish we get a new trailer soon, tho, I don't want a spoil fest like Generations this time :D

I kinda hope they mostly focus on just the early levels for trailers. Otherwise I'll probably need to avoid them if I want to avoid spoilers ...

Oh, who am I kidding, I'll give into the temptation within five seconds. DAMN YOU SONIC TEAM!

• Thumbs Up 1

*Sonic re-confirmed to be wearing goggles*

Edited by AceZX
  • Thumbs Up 1

*Sonic confirmed to be wearing goggles*

That explains why his "eyes" are connected and also explains how he doesn't get blind from all the dust flying in his face.

My wife always thought his eyes being connected was kinda creepy. Glad this is canon.

• Thumbs Up 2

You know, I've never particularly been bothered by the eye thing. I didn't even NOTICE until ... hell, I think it was last year. And supposedly the fandoms been joking about it for years. Shows how much I pay attention. XP

Yeah it's just some Windy Hill bits:

TGGDeVI.png

I need to stop drinking...I swear to god I thought that was NiGHTS for a moment...somehow...

• Thumbs Up 1

This has probably been asked a thousand times in this thread, so forgive me, but when's the release date? Is it still October, or is it December? I thought I heard that the October one was proven false, and Amazon says December 17th... I'm just making sure, 'cause I'm really confused.

This has probably been asked a thousand times in this thread, so forgive me, but when's the release date? Is it still October, or is it December? I thought I heard that the October one was proven false, and Amazon says December 17th... I'm just making sure, 'cause I'm really confused.

There isn't an official release date yet. The October 13th one was proven to be an misunderstanding. All the other dates you see flying around various retailers, like Amazon, are just random guesswork. Every Sonic game since ShTH that SEGA have released in the run-up to Christmas has hit the stores in November though, so that's definitely the best bet.

• Thumbs Up 1