Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

I.. do not understand that interview.

edit: also proof pls

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 9

I don't get the point either. Exactly what were you trying to find out there? And what is the red text supposed to indicate?

From what I can get from this post and the locked topic, he is saying that the designs for the badnicks are staying for the next game, simply because "we love them".

I believe he asked about the more cartoony art style

Minor nitpick on that exchange: Classic-style Badniks do appear in Adventure, and in fact make up the entirety of Eggman's forces, sans E-Series.

• Thumbs Up 4

Minor nitpick on that exchange: Classic-style Badniks do appear in Adventure, and in fact make up the entirety of Eggman's forces, sans E-Series.

This may be because when people refer to "the Adventures", they usually mean SA2.

• Thumbs Up 1

SA2 had Badniks too, though; it just wasn't Eggman you were fighting for most of the game.

In addition to what Scar said, this game explicitly uses classic Badniks with their classic designs. The Adventure series used new Badniks, while Colours/Gens/S4 all used classic Badniks with new designs.

• Thumbs Up 1

There are some new Badniks here, though. None of the ones in the honeycomb level looked familiar to me, anyway.

Some of Adventure Badniks were classic, too, as I recall. There were Orbinauts, anyway, and monkey badniks that might as well have been Coconuts.

(I haven't played either Adventure in forever, so I might be wrong?)

They are there but they have a slightly different design than the "classic" design that they are saying is in Lost World

There are some new Badniks here, though. None of the ones in the honeycomb level looked familiar to me, anyway.

There's Balkiry from S2/S4E2 for sure. The butterflies and and small bees may or may not be based on Pata-Bata from CD and Buzzer from S2 respectively. Whatever shoots paintballs at the screen is definitely new though, no doubt.

There's Balkiry from S2/S4E2 for sure. The butterflies and and small bees may or may not be based on Pata-Bata from CD and Buzzer from S2 respectively. Whatever shoots paintballs at the screen is definitely new though, no doubt.

Hm. The red birds don't look much like Sonic 2's Balkiry, but they are a little closer to the Sonic 4 version. I kind of forgot that those were even in Sonic 4, so... whoops. That's probably what they are.

Well that come right the fuck out of nowhere.

Also, holy fuck NotBowser is badass.

Edited by Gryo Man

New forms Eagle and Rhythm.

Drill can hop out of the ground.

The Deadly Six actually talk.

I must say, the Wisp forms look like they're genuinely well-utilized this time around. Rhythm looks absolutely fascinating and looks like it can be utilized in some very creative ways and Sonic can actually fly in Eagle form happy.png

Blue dots have appeared on Sega-Press beside screenshots and video. Looks like we're getting a new trailer with a bunch of new screenshots soon.

I hope it will finally bring something more interesting than what I've seen so far.

Not sure if this is old or not but...

I just took a look in the Sega Press Vault. It would appear that we should be getting new screenshots and video either tomorrow/Monday or within the next week.

There are new content icons by Lost World's Screenshots and video tabs, but when you click on them, theres no new new content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkUIRi6VCOQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUKy1dAqELo0zrOtPkf0eTMw

THE PROPHERCY HAS BEEN FULFILLED!

Edit: Dammit I wish my beeper would work faster.

Edit 2: Okay this is Sonic Colours 2.

• Thumbs Up 5

Also, grinding is back......yay?

Either way, new Wisps forms looks fucking sick, especially Eagle. And looks like the Drill has improved considerably with the ability to come out of the ground.

Rocket still looks the same but oh well.

Also did you see how fucking BIG that Desert World looked? This game is looking great.

Edited by Gryo Man
  • Thumbs Up 3

Edit 2: Okay this is Sonic Colours 2.

And it is wonderful.

DAT EAGLE. DAT RHYTHM. DAT RAINFOREST LEVEL.

Fuck being responsible with mah damn money I need a Wii U right fakkin now!

• Thumbs Up 2

Did anyone notice that forest world; reminds me a lot of Nights with its look.  On-topic though, that new wisp forms looks really interesting; the eagle power looks awesome, its cool to know the Saturn wisp is in the Wii U version, the beat power is something I did not see coming (wondering how its going to work smile.png) and the drill, laser and rocket wisps looks to be as fun as ever to use.  Outside of the fact we have no idea WHY the Wisps are on Lost Hex, there inclusion will only better the game smile.png

The deadly six can speak?  I thought they were just mindless creatures, I really wonder what they want from Sonic, as the Red one says "Your destined to die" or something.  

Edited by RK64