Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Okay guys, I've been keeping this one in the fridge for too long, mostly because Season 2 and my newly found addiction to Warhammer 40k.

Let's have some Fanfiction time! ("I miss TBoTS" edition)

I really do.

Also, as I mentioned before, my newfound timewasters are really taking a bite in my fanfic reading, so most of the fics I've readed during this time should've been rereaded in order to remember why I was reading them in the first place... Sadly, as I lack the time to do such things, I will not do it, instead, I will mostly comment about the latest chapter. Or most likely, be a lazy bastard and just say I don't remember anything about it.

First light of dawn:

I must confess, I readed this one mostly because it's from the same guy who made the Michael Bay fics.

It's really nice from him to plug all his fics at the end of each chapter (though some people might find it annoying)

The second comment of this fic already mentioned Tyrant Celestia and that was pretty much enough reason to make me drop the whole thing.

It's a good thing I didn't... First, because that commenter was mistaken and second, because the story is really good.

Well, things have started to move at least (and by that I mean we are finally advancing past what we've been shown in the first chapter) and I'm really interested in how thigns are developing, Celestia is pretty much a mini sun (unintentinally) erasing everything in her sight, Trixie is too freaking scared to do anything and the rest of the main characters are ignoring that the target of Celestia's rage is right next to them.

If anything, the only thing I'm hating right now is myself, because I totally forgot what was Rainbow Dash (and the other half of the mane 6) are doing right now. And I see the cyan pegasus is going to be an important part in the next chapter so I guess a reread is in order, this is one of the fics that seems to be worth it.

Talking about the next chapter, I really like the previews, it makes me think about some random anime... That I also forgot all about... But it had this criptic previews and I loved them. (was it Gankutsuou? or the first NGE?)

You know what? I would also like to point that I miss those little introductions that happened during each Trixie scene, just being there, telling us about her mood... Sorry but I loved the sillynes of those biggrin.png. Though we could argue that giving recent events it's pretty obvious that (currently) she is NOT a happy pony.

Anyway, that certainly doesn't stop this fic from being a really interesting one.

Progress:

The latest chapters didn't do much for me, but I guess it's just the setup for bigger things to come....

Also, whoever made the Celestia side story, make more of is... Please?

(I've noticed that I sound like somepony who is terribly biased in favour of the Sun princess, so I feel like I should mention that I'm not, I love both the same).

On a cross and arrow: (Completed!)

It really talks a lot about my fic backlog that just now I managed to comment about this one.

Though there is not really much to comment since the only ones I haven't talked about were the last 2 ones. Whiche were pretty much the ponies saying good bay to each other (and I liked the Dash part, I guess I like to see this soft side of her almost as much as I like to see Rarity's hard one) and a really nice closing of events. and it made me think a little about the original FMA anime ending (which in retrospective, makes the fact that I used

I will as the ending theme in my head soundtrack... oddly fitting).

And TBH, I really liked the way the story closed, and I don't really want a sequel (it was suggested that there could be one)... The fact that male Trixie managed to make a spell that 2 Twilight's were barelly able to do bothers me a lot (though this can be explained) but I'm mostly opposing because I find Applebloom to be a boring character, and since so far it sees like the only one who travelled was her male counterpart...

Rating: 5 stars

Allegrezza:

I've already said all I wanted to say about this one...

I'll keep reading it, sure, I don't think it'll be 5 stars material but it's sure an enjoyable story.

A dashed reputation: (One shot)

Okay, this one is lovely. It's basically Rainbow Dash trying to hide her fangirlism for a pop singer, because you know, a pony as manly awesome as Rainbow Dash could not posibly like something girly lame like Sapphire's songs.

I can't shake the feeling that there is some sort of hidden message here for the closet bronies. :V

I really liked this one, there si full of little humorous bits, like hipster Dash (I feel like mentioning it because some of you were into that topic a few hours ago).

If I had to point some negatives are, for start, a really miss use of the Scootabuse tag, it sucks ebcause it's just cartoon violence at most and that have costed Dubs Rewatcher some reads.

The other thing I didn't like was the scootaending... I'm a little bit confused by it... Was Scoot painting herself as Rainbow? But if she was... Why is the paint orange?

I really don't know what to think about it. >_>

Rating: 4 stars

The snowball effect: (Completed!)

This story gains itself the Sci-fi tag.

At first I thought it was just because of the medium the G1's use to travel, but it's later revealed that it goes even deeper than that.

TBH I wasn't a fan of those later chapters, with that evil organisation and secret agents fighting over ponies and whatnot.

But the fic still managed to be good, sadly, Ic an't really remember a lot from this one, and unlike TFLoD, I'm not willing to reread it.

Rating: 3 stars

PonyCraft - Pegasi of liberty:

This is the second Starcraft crossover I'm reading...

Mostly because:

1) I'm a freaking Starcraft nerd.

2) It's different to the other, the first one dealed with Twilight going to the K sector, this one goes the other way around. (Raynor raiders and a chunk fo the swarm goes to the Everfree).

I'm not sure if those are enough reasons to recommend a story, but it works for me. *shrug*

Now I also want a Starcraft 1 (and/or Warcraft 3) crossover.

My faithful student: (One shot?)

Continuation to Sunny Skies all day long?

instant read.

I'm really impressed by PhantomFox's talent to be able to make some really good episodic stuff.

thogh the fic could be pretty much readed as "Applebuck Season: Twilight ver".

Also, IIRC now this fic clashes with the series canon, does it? Eh, I'll still call it episodic

I want to read more from this guy.

Twilight Sparkle vs. Bridle-Zilla: (One shot)

Okay, so I guess this one is a refferece to another series? Movie? Reality show?

I don't know, and frankly, I don't really care. this one is a pretty entertaining fiction.

I can't really remember this one but what I do know is...

Crazy as shit BonBon is best BonBon.

The price of loyalty: (Completed!)

Okay?

I'm going to be honest, I found this fic in my history and I totally forgot about it, but it's rated as 2 stars...

I wonder if I should reread it.

The power of carrot compels you:

Carrot Top and Derpy having an [Adventure]?

Sing me up!

This fic only has 1 chapter so far but it shows some rpomise.

I'll follow it.

Once bitten, twice shy: (Completed!)

I can only compare this fic with TBoTS.

I think that says a lot.

TwiXShy! The socially akward pairing! I'm really surprised about being the second time I see this one popping out, and the first one wasn't even a shipping fic per se...

While the shipping is there and it isn't really excellent, what makes this story is the humor, the 4 meddling friends with their very different personalities try to ship 2 socially akward ponies, they go divided in teams too, oblivious of the other team actions.

Team 1:

Fluttershy: The super shy (and quite pessimistic) one

Rarity: The romantic one (and only one aware of Pegasi and Unicorn.... Sensible spots)

Applejack: The "We didn't have to go trough all of this" one.

Team 2:

Twilight: The awkward one.

Rainbow: The "let's cut off the talk and just go straight to the sex part" one. (and surprisingly no gay)

Pinkie: The pink one.

I think I should leave it at that. I'll just add that this fic got me grinning like an idiot during the whole thing (not to mention of having showed me the first non trolling use of the words "U MAD" since I joined the internet)... There are negative points, mostly the fact that once again, Pinkie is used as a walking Deus Ex (thought it seems to have been done just for humor, becuase she ha managed to stay between the limits of the rest of the ponies reality during pretty much the whole fic).

And of course, the subject of sex, which could be a sore spot for some people.

I think there was another thing I didn't like, but I can't remember it right now. I'm probably going to reread this one when I have time.

Rating: 5 stars

Double Rainbow:

Not to be confused with a similar named [Random][Comedy][shipping] one.

This fic...

Is full of mindfuck...

By chapter 9 I just couldn't keep up anymore. X_x But I'm linking this one here, in hopes some brave brony manages to read it and give an honest opinion of it...

I can't rate this one.

My little hangover:

This one seems to be based in a movie (that once again, I haven't watched).

I wonder how should I judge this one.

So far is fun, the idea of trying to restore some lost in alcohol memories reminds me of another movie (which I actually watched) called "Dude, where is my car?".

This one seems to be way better than that one (which might not be saying a lot).

I'm liking how Fluttershy (the only sober one) went missing and how it seems like mane six were joined by a seventh one during most of the night.

I want to see where this goes. (maybe not having watched the movie helps, not knowing where things are going is good in this kind of travels)

Windfall: (Completed!)

Pony pregnancy? (not really, just the giving birth part)

You know, this one is a topic that I'm surprised it hasn't been covered before.

Now you'll say, why Octavia? Why would you want such a disgusting topic?

Disgusting? I would say.

And then you would mention me abou the wonders of giving brith to a baby. How a woman will...

... Fart, pee, puke and poop in front of a group of complete sntrangers who will be staring intently at her vagina which also has an 80% chance of tearing, and all of this amplified because we are talking about My Little Pony

Which I would answer that I don't know. I guess I'll always get stuck with the romantic side of pregnancy, that I highly respect womens and their marvelous strenght and gift to do such things, that I really like maternal love (maybe I lived in a really good family) and such things always move me to tears.

Maybe there have been even more disgusting topics treated before and I'm surprised this one hasn't surfaced.

Okay...

This is a future fic, and most of the relationships were already established, so the shipping is barelly there.

Most of the story turns around Fluttershy, who is about to give brith at Sweet Apple Acres. The whole thing kicks off when Pinkie's self named 6th or 8th sense starts kicking, telling her about the marvellous news, she hurries and tells Rarity (I'll like add that I really liked watching Snips there, why I never saw such outcome is beyond me), who tells Sweetie Belle, who tells Twilight, who tells Spike, who tells Rainbow. Obviously with conflict and hilarious moments as well.

But above all of this, the story is hearthwarming.

Actually, my only complaints are about the chapters being too short, and the fact thatt his one actually leaved me even more curious about the pregnancy topic. We could have seen the whole thing (okay, maybe not the whole thing, just from the moment the pregnancy is diagnosed), more than 10 chapters suggested so, but we just got stuck with the ending part... That was a little disappinting.

But that doesn't take out the good, I really liked this story... I guess that it's like I said before, I'm just stuck with the romantic side of giving birth to a baby, and I can't really see how disgusting the topic might be for some.

A drop of moonshine: (One shot)

Drunk ponies are funny.

Drunk princess ponies are funny and a little terrifying.

Pen Stroke fic. The guy (and team) who made the most popular pony fanfic to date...

Wasn't sure if I should read it, but I gave it a try anyways, and I found a quite entertaining story.

If anything, I have to give them credit to give us an interesting reason for the lack of alcohol in Equestria (and that fact is confirmed by Word of God FYI misterious artist of Allegrezza >:U )

Anyway, as "out of the show's context" as alcohol can be, the rest of the fic was writting in a surprisingly episode like manner, I especially loved the scene with Applejack, while didn't made me laugh per se, that's the kind fo scene one would expect to see present in the actual show.

Celestia going trough different phases of Drunkenness was funny too.

Overall a nice fic, the humor wasn't that great but the way they managed to fit alcohol in an almost epsode like context is worth of praise. Maybe we could get some sequels, the ending makes me think that Celestia doesn't have so many regrets about what happened that night, so the space for more Moonshine is there.

As a side note, am I the only one who sees Pinkie's rock farm as a quarry?

My little alicorn:

Remember that fic I just posted that I compared it with TBoTS?

Well, this one is compared to the Vinyl Scratch Tapes.

The ammounts of joy I get from reading this are huge.

I compare it to VST mostly because both fics are really good at mood changes, the begining is like any comedy fic but along the ride you will get plenty of moments of D'aaaaaawwwwwww, sad, rage, and more fun.

The lates chapter is as much as a good example as any of them.

We start with serious Luna, then switch with a funny Twilight and Tia moment, then tired Luna, then serious Twilight and Celestia, then some Spike being a freaking genius (I loved his conclussion in the previous chapter), then more serious Luna with added prince Douche, then some Twilight, then some cute and funny Celestia, then more pirnce Douche (being a douche) and some angry Luna (at prince Douche) who after goes sad and throws a funny line (do bananas have any smell? I can't really remember), then more cute and funny Celestia, then some really strong interchange between Luna and Celestia and then the ending, with Twiligth breaking a cute moment like a pro.

And Luna asks why does this happen to her... Well, the only answer I could muster was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAYfIzQpja0.

But somehow, this whole mess works, InsertAuthorHere makes it work, and it's awesome.

This one is going way up in my fic list.

And that's it for now! Now let's see how many posts I missed while doing this. (i started this post 6 hours ago, all work and long post makes Octy a tired pony)

Edited by Octavia

I swear. I bin drinkin' and if you guyz be starting I'm a pop a cap in yo' ass.

Flyboy Fox is best pony.

Wait. What is even going on. Pony threads do this to me I swear ;_;

(Seriously, I don't know the buzz... is there any way to catch up on Season 2 opener since I don't have access to TV?)

I swear. I bin drinkin' and if you guyz be starting I'm a pop a cap in yo' ass. Flyboy Fox is best pony. Wait. What is even going on. Pony threads do this to me I swear ;_; (Seriously, I don't know the buzz... is there any way to catch up on Season 2 opener since I don't have access to TV?)

Check here.

And holy! I guess I missed some pony drama, and people telling others about taking things way too seriousl*reads my previous post*

Please don't hate me. ;_;

Edited by Octavia

Check here. And holy! I guess I missed some pony drama, and people telling others about taking things way too seriousl*reads my previous post* ... ... Please don't hate me. ;_;

's okay sis, don't feel bad.

PEOPLE, YOU MADE OCTAVIA SAD. I mad.

@Octavia and Vynl Scratch: Come on guys, Flyboy asked us to drop it. Apologies have already been made and to be honest, I still feel bad about the whole thing. Let's just get on with talking about ponies :)

Also: Flyboy Fox is best drunk pony. Her last post was amazingly funny. ^_^

I've already said all I wanted to say about this one...

I'll keep reading it, sure, I don't think it'll be 5 stars material but it's sure an enjoyable story.

I would like to know why you like Trixie. Maybe it's just me that isn't getting it.

Trixie comes to town and starts putting on a show. Most of the townsfolk like it, but AJ, Rarity and Dash don't. Twilight is uncomfortable with it, but mostly by association. Dash boos her and the other two soon join in. Dash specifically states that she doesn't like Trixie's boasting because it takes Dash out of the spotlight. Trixie responds to their heckling by challenging directly, and then embarrassing them on stage. At this point, nothing she has done is particularly out of place for a traveling performer.

Then she lies about the Ursa. Unfortunate enough by itself that she did it, I admit; but it sets events into motion that are quite frankly out of her control. Spike keeps trying to bully Twilight into a confrontation with Trixie, and when she refuses he takes the fight up with those two morons. Those two morons drag a dangerous animal into town. Trixie has no idea how to stop it, and is clearly scared shitless at the prospect of trying to do so, but she tries anyways.

Trixie fails, and Twilight picks up the pieces; basically making Trixie just as publicly humiliated as Dash, AJ and Rarity were. She flees the town, and the episode moral places the entirety of the blame on her when there wasn't much that she actually did that was different from what Dash, AJ and Rarity did earlier in the episode; with the main thing being the Ursa lie. She was demonized for possessing character flaws that Rarity and AJ show off occasionally and Dash shows off constantly; and that rubs me severely the wrong way. Particularly when the reason she was demonized was because she refused to accept the message of humility given to her, which is something Dash never bothered to learn either.

Is it possible that I'm reading too much into it? Absolutely. Did the writers intend to have Trixie be on the same level of antagonist as the other two? Most definitely. But with Gilda and Douche, the episodes they were in made it very clear why they should be disliked; and it requires tons of fanwank backstory or whatever to explain their behaviors. With Trixie, all that needs to be done is take off the "designated protagonist" glasses to see that that episode was a clusterfuck for everyone involved, Twilight excepting. And if they wanted her to be portrayed as an unsympathetic villain just like the other two were, they did a bad job at writing the episode to support that. Whether they intended it or not (and they probably didn't), she is a much more complex character than Douche or Gilda were.

I personally think half the votes a fic gets are at face value. I.e., I see AppleDash, I rate five before reading.

44546%2520-%2520gummy%2520older%2520pinkie_pie.jpg

Edited by TGaP Tornado

*Stretches*

Ok, before I write my thoughts on Trixie I'd like to address the elephant in the room. That is to say... I think I was being a bit unfair on the G&P-T. (As opposed to the Powerful Gin & Tonic). For every couple of people who, like Tornado, had sensible and fair arguments for why Trixie was likable, there was one person giving her leather pants. As I mentioned before, having the same thing happening to Godot, to the point where he became like that in the actual game Canon, jaded me.

It was unfair of me to tar Tornado and everyone else with that brush and once again, I apologise for the way I acted about it. Trixie is OK with me, though she will never be my favourite.

Now that I've addressed that, I'll post again in a little bit with my full and thought out opinions of Trixie. While I don't believe she's evil or bad per se, I think that she took the biggest portion of the blame-pie for the events of 'The Boast Busters'. I'll also say why I don't think Twixie makes sense, although I do concede that for other people, it makes sense.

Edited by Dark Lord Storma-Gerk-on

I just realized how unicorns are made. Since all unicorns are female and they can't breed, ponies are created in a different way. Remember how sonic transformed in darkspine sonic using three negative rings? A unicorn is made using the three rings of Joy, Pleasure, and Wishes. So in other words, unicorns are super transformations, which is why Twilight can use chaos control teleportation. It all makes sense now.

It's rated Star-5 already. :3

You see, I was talking about my rating, the one I actually care about.

EDIT: For a moment I thought I was sounding elitist or like a complete ass (like if my opinion was the only one that matters). But I just noticed, in the quote bellow you just gave me a reason to not care about the ratigns other people give to a fic.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

The EDaily rating system is so arbitrary. I personally think half the votes a fic gets are at face value. I.e., I see AppleDash, I rate five before reading. Halo crossover? Instant 1 star and left unread.

That is bad and (both of) you should feel bad.

But alas, that's how the internet work I guess.

I just realized how unicorns are made. Since all unicorns are female and they can't breed,...

Twilight has a father.

And I don't want to go looking for all of the background unicorns in the series but I'll also remind you we have our friend prince Douche.

So no, you theory doesn't work.

EDIT2: I think I'm sounding rude again, wasn't my intention. I was just pointing that there are male unicorns, and that we know via word of god that posies use the good ol' fashioned mamal reproduction.

Edited by Octavia

You see, I was talking about my rating, the one I actually care about.

EDIT: For a moment I thought I was sounding elitist or like a complete ass (like if my opinion was the only one that matters). But I just noticed, in the quote bellow you just gave me a reason to not care about the ratigns other people give to a fic.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Twilight has a father.

And I don't want to go looking for all of the background unicorns in the series but I'll also remind you we have our friend prince Douche.

So no, you theory doesn't work.

EDIT2: I think I'm sounding rude again, wasn't my intention. I was just pointing that there are male unicorns, and that we know via word of god that posies use the good ol' fashioned mamal reproduction.

Oh, then I can hardly expect five stars then anyway, can I? You're far too serious for the story tbh...

B... Bu...

I like fun stuff. D:

*goes to a dark corner*

I used to be fun... What happened? Vinyl says I'm fun... No... Wait, I don't think she said that with good intentions...

I either read or ignore, before I rate it.

That's what I do, what I said it was "bad" was to rate the fic without even reading it.

It was a joke. tongue.png

*goes back to the corner*

Yeah, that's it... I do take things way too seriously... I can't believe it... I mustbe getting old... Oh Celestia I'm old and grumpy, at least I'm not like my father... I hope I'm not like my father...

Edited by Octavia

Octavia has a father?

B... Bu...

I like fun stuff. D:

*goes to a dark corner*

I used to be fun... What happened? Vinyl says I'm fun... No... Wait, I don't think she said that with good intentions...

The thing is, while alot of people like Allegrezza...or so they say. Not sure if they're just saying it to be nice, I'm still fucking surprised when I get complimented. It honestly doesn't come naturally to me...

...Anyway, the whole point of Allegrezza is something fun for me to throw minutes at when I'm bored, nothing more. No well developed plot, (hurr,) no emotional depths to plumb, no life-changing viewpoints on the show or fandom. Nope, just me, and a crapload of my bored musings...tempered to Octy 'n' Vinyl.

Still can't get over the pony RPing, but that's just me being a grumpyguts.

Onto Trixie! Who I'm starting to like a little I must admit.

It's true that Trixie has her travelling show and her C-mark indicates that it's her calling. However, it could also be argued that she also does it for her ego. It's clear that it defines her.

Then RD and AJ hit the scene. And yes, ego wise they are as bad as Trixie. They challenged her and got whupped. Serves them right. On the other hand, she didn't have to do it: She enjoyed it.

Then we have the biggie, the Ursa lie. It's again tied to her Ego and sets up the karmic fall. This gives her partial culpability. While she wasn't to know about the other three players in the incident, she didn't exactly care about being careful.

So Spike enters the scene. He's... I guess he's the Javert of the situation. He sees what he considers a bully, which is understandable if a bit exaggerated, and tries to get the Real Deal to show Trixie up.

Twi doesn't, though for the wrong reasons. (She's afraid of appearing like Trixie to the point of shutting herself away.) I don't think spike specifically goes to the G&P-T fanclub to goad them into doing anything, but he does take the opportunity to unload his frustration on them.

As for Snip and snails... they're kids. Stupid kids maybe, but they honestly bought into Trixie's hype and can you blame them? So they bring the Ursa Minor down.

Now Trixie is faced with her lie and A : admits it and B: tries to fix it. That's what separates her from Gilda and she was written that way on purpose. The Twi comes and fixes stuff.

This is the crux of the situation now. Trixie's ego and lie caused the situation, but she has a way out... and refuses to take it. She holds onto her ego and bolts.

So yes, Trixie is a sympathetic antagonist. However, she remains an antagonist because she refuses to apologise and take responsibility for her actions. That's why I got grumpy about the way some absolve her entirely of blame.

I hope that this explains my thinking on the matter. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

As for Snip and snails... they're kids. Stupid kids maybe, but they honestly bought into Trixie's hype and can you blame them?

Yes.

Even if they believed Trixie could stop the Ursa, they were reckless and stupid for bringing a dangerous space bear to Ponyville. That's like intentionally releasing a giant monster on Metropolis just to sit back and watch Superman defeat it; Just because he can handle it doesn't mean it's a good idea to pointlessly bring danger to town. Think of the old adage, "Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you." Regardless of how much they believed Trixie could stop the Ursa, and even if she could, it was a terrible idea to intentionally bring one to her.

That said, I still like Snips and Snails, and find them amusing little characters. But I feel they truly are to blame for what happened, far more than Trixie was.

• Thumbs Up 1

But they wouldn't have if Trixie didn't lie. They exacerbated the situation, true, but usually most blame goes to the person who created the situation.

That is how I feel anyway.

Nothing Trixie said could have been construed as "go get that bear right now so Trixie can deal with it" by anyone with half a brain, and even when Spike basically told those two to put up or shut up he couldn't have imagined they would do something that stupid.

But that doesn't change the fact that A: If she hadn't boasted it wouldn't have happened. B: Pride did come before a fall. C: As I said at the end of my big post, the blame for the Ursa situation isn't the main reason she's an antagonist: It's the fact she's repentant. Same as Gilda, Lifeblood and discord.

Trixie is the best of the bunch, and perfectly suitable to be people's best pony, but until she swallow her pride and accepts friendship she's still an antagonist. And I don't understand why people gloss over it.

Which is why i'm asking. :)

I invent glue...

Not my fault some asshat uses it to weld his nostrils and lips together, then suffocates.

But that doesn't change the fact that A: If she hadn't boasted it wouldn't have happened. B: Pride did come before a fall. C: As I said at the end of my big post, the blame for the Ursa situation isn't the main reason she's an antagonist: It's the fact she's repentant. Same as Gilda, Lifeblood and discord.

Trixie is the best of the bunch, and perfectly suitable to be people's best pony, but until she swallow her pride and accepts friendship she's still an antagonist. And I don't understand why people gloss over it.

I never said she wasn't an antagonist. My point was, other than Part C (and I'd argue how much weight her lack of repentance holds given the circumstances), there wasn't much she did that was more than a stone's throw away from the kind of stuff that Rainbow Dash does all the time. But the episode moral basically handed down judgement against her while vindicating everyone else involved anyways. "Trixie is bad for showing off, but it is all right that AJ/Dash/Rarity were basically doing the same thing because Twilight eventually had their back."

And I know the message was probably supposed to be more along the lines of "it is alright to be proud of your talents," but the episode doesn't even support that particularly well considering how arbitrarily it follows it.

Edited by TGaP Tornado

THE GRRRREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE is one of the best ponies on the show.

Only after the beautiful Vinyl Scratch.

Alright, and Octavia.