Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

THE GRRRREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE is one of the best ponies on the show.

Only after the beautiful Vinyl Scratch.

Alright, and Octavia.

Oh no. Now Vinyl has an illeism. We're all doomed!

40004 - Bonbon Lyra classic_art lily parody the_horror the_scream.png

But Dash and Applejack both have good aspects of personality to balance them. Does Trixie have any? (Apart from the ones the fans give them as Fanon isn't part of this debate.)

I'm not trying to be argumentative, it's just I still can't get my head around it. ^_^;

She seemed pretty worried about what would happen to the town after the Ursa came (which was also after her ego had been shattered and she admitted the whole thing was a lie) rather than just booking it immediately.

There is that. But I think that's mainly indicative of Basic Ethics. (I.e, you're not a sociopath). I did say her admission of lying and her attempt to save the town showed she was good deep down.

Doesn't make her less jerkish or less culpable.

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree regarding how culpable she actually was, then; though you seem to have gotten the rest of my point anyways.

And of course she's a jerk. Being a jerk but not an outright bitch is part of the appeal of her character.

smile.png

Edited by TGaP Tornado

That sounds like a fair outcome. :)

All we need now is a cheesy but likable letter to Celestia about friendship and debating... but I'm too freaking tired.

Excuse me while I find a suitable container to hold all the dawwws this elicited from me. I may be gone some time.

I hope somepony in Equestria invents films though because however cool Wonderbolt!Scootaloo is, Action Movie!Scootaloo would be 20% cooler.

That sounds like a fair outcome. smile.png

All we need now is a cheesy but likable letter to Celestia about friendship and debating... but I'm too freaking tired.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Don't mind my pony friend Octavia, she just doesn't understand that you are making her a surprise party.

And I just blew it up.

Your unfaithful subject, Vinyl Scratch.

PD: What do you think of the new suit?

55091+-+DJ_P0n-3+artist+filipinoninja95+steampunk+vinyl_scratch.png

For the bronies: Isn't that drawing awesome?

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Dear Princess Celestia,

Don't mind my pony friend Octavia, she just doesn't understand that you are making her a surprise party.

And I just blew it up.

Your unfaithful subject, Vinyl Scratch.

PD: What do you think of the new suit?

55091+-+DJ_P0n-3+artist+filipinoninja95+steampunk+vinyl_scratch.png

For the bronies: Isn't that drawing awesome?

Yes, yes it is. Which reminds me, I need a new brony avatar. Any suggestions?

^Anything that isn't my avatar...Which is totally not a self-insert...at all.

Now now CG. You'll upset Octavia and Vynl. Even if it's not our cup of tea, they have freedom of speech.

Anyone want to make a mockup of "Hyper Rarity"? (aka, take that image of rarity with the super emerald and make her rainbow-colored.) Haven't decided whether I'll RP or not.

Now now CG. You'll upset Octavia and Vynl. Even if it's not our cup of tea, they have freedom of speech.

I RP, mitt mein writings.

Co-director James "Wootie" Wootton joins Jayson Thiessen, Lauren Faust, Daniel Ingram in the fan-community hijinks by starting up his own Facebook fan page! You all should go like that.

Now if you excuse me, I have to catch up on three audio interviews. I would have never in a bazillion years have expected the production team of a My Little Pony cartoon to outshine so many others when it comes to interacting with the fanbase. Feels all sorts of good, man.

Are... are you pony-RPing/avataring?

Oh no, I should have stepped in and made an intervention before the symptoms escalated, why didn't I realize this sooner? I'm so sorry you guys

Oh no, I should have stepped in and made an intervention before the symptoms escalated, why didn't I realize this sooner? I'm so sorry you guys

Edited by Vinyl Scratch