Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

A new storyboard image, featuring a certain confused Pegasus.

Gotta love that they call her "Derpy" in the storyboards now. XD Looking forward to her having more of a presence. The episode itself looks like some kind of Halloween special, given the Ponies (at least try to) bob for apples and the costume-like outfits worn by both. If so, it's freaking AWESOME that MLP is gonna have a Halloween special.

:D

Edited by chaoscontrol14

Gentlecolts...

oh god.

is that a candy train.

do want.

*Only person on thread hoping for a Man Who Shot Liberty Valance episode.*

Also, you'll see that pic of 'Tavia and Vinyl at the ice-cream bar somewhere soon.

Edited by CoffeeGrunt

Also, you'll see that pic of 'Tavia and Vinyl at the ice-cream bar somewhere soon.

I'm reasonably sure Seth is going to murder you.

I thought you wanted the chocolate syrup for... Something else Octavia.

And Gerkuman, how are we supposed to act like something we are?

Apparently, I was right in thinking the storyboard was from a Halloween special!

Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed

Air Date: October 22, 2011

Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

Good to see that Luna has an entire episode focusing on her! It's awesome to see her trying to make up for her actions as Nightmare Moon.

:)

I'm reasonably sure Seth is going to murder you.

Seriously, I can whine that guy into anything. I whined him into bypassing pre-readers altogether for Equestria War Z.

I'm pretty sure he just does what I tell him to get peace nowadays...if he's a smart boy.

I enjoy watching My Little Pony - well, the FiM series at least. I've been tempted to pick up some of the pony toys, just to use as "decorations" in my room. I've not started watching the second season yet, but have heard good things about it :D

Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

>Trying to fix her frightening public image on Pony Halloween.

1317354824620.jpg

Ohboyherewego.jpg

Something tells me she's going to do a great job at coming off as non-threatening and peaceful. Oh lawdy, I've only seen the synopsis and a single frame from this episode and I can already sense that it's going to be hilarious! My body is ready.

Edited by HunterTSF

$20 says hijinks ensue which ultimately result in Ponyville thinking she's transformed back to Nightmare Moon.

And it would still be glorious.

Cheez-ItsBeautiful.jpg?t=1255380875

Oh my...

I hope they don't make such references... My... My body would not be able to hold such a thing.

D:

Jesus, that cat looks its either on speed or its had something stuck up its butt.blink.png

Yeah a Halloween would be honest a full Christmas would be good, but Winter Wrap Up is still tops in my book if seen as being overrated by some.smile.png

Edited by BW199148

Holy crap...

There are other bronies in England?

Yeah, well I don't use the term brony myself.

But yeah I am a fan of the show and the current toys. I like MLP in general apart from G3 *cringes*.

As far as I'm aware, I'm the only pony fan in my town. :|

Join the club, you're not alone!smile.png

This reminds is this really "big" in America?

Because over here I don't think its having the same effect!mellow.png

As far as I'm aware, I'm the only pony fan in my town. :|

Reminds me of Little Britian that....

gay02.jpg

Just replace 'gay' with 'Brony' or 'MLP Fan'. wink.png

Edited by BW199148

Livin' in Great Yarmouth, a.k.a., a coastal craphole in Norfolk.

But yeh, pony hasnt' been embraced over here at all...