Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Holy fucking god-damn shit. It finally happened:

A Sonic crossover actually went up on ED.

I'm going to wait for the comments to build up, grab a soda, and read through them all. I'm sure the chaos will be delicious.

The fic itself is interesting, gotta love Dr. Eggman.

Hahaha... I just love how so many of the bronies on there go on about "Love and tolerate" and how people should be open minded, But when a sonic fic gets posted there's a bunch of nerd rage and saying that anything sonic related is crap. The irony and hypocrisy is hilarious.

BTW that discord popcorn pic is just perfect.

Yeah, I don't get it. They dismiss this fanfic just because it has Sonic in it. And this coming from the fandom of MY LITTLE PONY. It's so hilariously hypocritical.

Oh, by the way, be sure to check this fic out. It's really good, especially if you are a fan of Eggman.

I feel kind of stupid for actually being surprised at that reaction; I'd honestly forgotten how touchy people can be about Sonic. Still, it amuses me that this is where people are choosing to draw the line: not at ponies, not at pony fanfiction, not at pony crossover fanfiction, but at pony fanfiction crossing over with one specific target.

I'm not normally much into crossovers myself, actually (or Sonic fanfic, in fact), but I might give this one a try eventually out of spite.

Sheesh, I know people say the Sonic Fanbase is all sorts of dumb, and yet they don't know that the haters themselves can be just as bad. I'm not saying this cause I'm a Sonic Fan, I'm saying this because if you hate something, why go out of your way to write a poorly written essay about how the Sonic series has gone down the drain? It is overall just a waste of time and I'm sorry to say, kinda pathetic.

You hate a series? Good for you, I'm not one to judge. You decide to be a jerk about it and try to express your hatred to everyone you know online, even at the slightest mention of said thing you hate? That's a really petty thing to do.

I think I'll check out the crossover whenever I get the chance. I only love Crossovers if the characters are kept in character and if it has a decent plot to boot.

I've gotten to the point where I see My Little Pony: Friendship as Magic as something completely different rather than a successor to shows that only had little girls and little girl toys in mind. Though I swear, If my parents discovered I was a Brony, they'd disown me in a heartbeat tongue.png

EDIT: Looks like the anger died down and people are saying some positive stuff about it. I definitely will check it out later.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

*Enters the room*

I read some of the comments for that fanfic.

And it's nothing different from any other comment section for anything Sonic related. What did surprise me is that people stopped whining about it and actually said it was real good.

I'm never gonna read it though.

*Leaves the room*

Edited by RedCap-BlueSpikes

Guys...

...Trixie doesn't have that eye colour.

Boastbusters.png

It's more likely Luna.

Luna.jpg

But it looks like a colt-like (I think, I might be sleepy), short haired, Zecora-like cloaked Luna.

I wouldn't really take this too seriously, I was mostly gushing at the idea of having a modified intro (which is also likely a shopped picture)

Guys...

Boastbusters.png

It's more likely Luna.

Luna.jpg

But it looks like a colt-like (I think, I might be sleepy), short haired, Zecora-like cloaked Luna.

I wouldn't really take this too seriously, I was mostly gushing at the idea of having a modified intro (which is also likely a shopped picture)

As you can see from the pic you showed, Luna has a clear blue eye, this one is dark blue.

NX0GI.png

MAD IS AWESOME

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. AWESOOOOOME [/dempsey].

WAIT.

310988_278882842135969_100000427654325_974900_277649970_n.jpg

NEW OPENING! :3

oh god.

is that a candy train.

do want.

Guys...

Boastbusters.png

It's more likely Luna.

Luna.jpg

That would be interesting. Of course, she's not as awesome as Discord, but if she can come back, maybe he could. Question is, how did she manage to gain her super form larger, more evil form in the first place? Maybe she had Tom. :P The thing is, I don't know if she'll have enough power to return.

Back from my Grandparents I see that this topic is busy as usual, watch some episodes on my iPod while I was there, the last one I watched was Winter Wrap Up which is probably one of my favourite episodes form what I have watched so far, I felt bad for Twilight and was bad at Applejack for treating her a bit harshly when she screwed up her spell which was a big no no but I am glad she was mad at Spike for encouraging Twilight.

AND THAT SONG IS SO DAMN CATCHY, IT SHOULD BE CHRISTMAS NUMBER. ONE!

I showed my Grandmother my new MLP toy she was confused, she didn't understand why I have been collecting girls toys. I tried to explain to her about the show and that I am not the only male who watches show and that it has a large cult following and I like having toys of characters in the show.

Funny, seeing as I sleep with a Disney Princess blanket at her house but she does know I am rather found of Disney stuff.

Don't know maybe I need Tornado to do a presentation to her because he is one of the only people who explain this fandom to normal folk. tongue.png

134815.jpg

If you press the star it plays the opening MLP Theme tune and it can used as a Night Light! happy.png

EDIT: I have too Twilight Sparkles but they do have different hairstyles and they do look slightly different!

Edited by BW199148

As you can see from the pic you showed, Luna has a clear blue eye, this one is dark blue.

I hope you are trying to say this to debunk the most common theory instead of trying to justify your own.

You are saying that like if Trixie eyes were dark blue... Or any shade of blue for what matters.

Super late EDIT: Also, I would like to add a little story.

When I joined Skype (because Eddy would not shut up about it) I sent Vinyl this picture:

souvenir_from_backstage_by_ratofdrawn-d4aol3c.png

As you can see, a perfectly normal backstage picture sent to my dear friend Vinyl...

But what is the first thing she asks? She asks if I'm trying to sleep with her. <_<

Apparently, she though this because I had a note with her number where she asked em to call her (like any friend would) and I marked "chocolate sauce" as an important item in my list.

Now, I don't know how Vinyl's mind works, but as far as I know, chocolate sauce is a really good condiment, even more combined with some ice cream.

A few days after that, this picture got published as a direct continuation of the one I posted a few lines ago.

enjoying_chocolate_by_ratofdrawn-d4b9gbb.png

I'm not sure why, but I'm still thinking Vinyl was expecting something else.

I also love that little Celestia in the background, she is such a lovely ruler, always caring and watching over her subjects.

The author also promised a saucy, late at night version...

Edited by Octavia

When I joined Skype (because Eddy would not shut up about it) I sent Vinyl this picture:

souvenir_from_backstage_by_ratofdrawn-d4aol3c.png

As you can see, a perfectly normal backstage picture sent to my dear friend Vinyl...

But what is the first thing she asks? She asks if I'm trying to sleep with her. dry.png

22916%20-%20angry%20applejack%20caption%20lesbian%20rainbow_dash%20shipping.png

And it took me like an hour to find that picture, and it wasn't even the one that I was actually looking for, so appreciate the joke.

Edited by TGaP Tornado