Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Heh, you're not a Hipster, Hipsters like things that they think are cult but are actually very mainstream. Hipsters are into things that are 'hip' not things that aren't.wink.png

Anyway I am glad its not got a big following over here, though I do agree with you that it can be isolating.

Most of us got into it through the Internet. The show is shown on Boomerang but at odd times, usually once a day.dry.png

It's also shown on the hub, though I don't know if you get that in England, and some people (such as myself and Vinyl,) don't get the Hub anyways. Fortunately I found someone who has all the season 1 episodes, and on top of that, Let's Plays for SA1. Score!

I got them from Youtube like your regular internaut.

I'm not picky.

Anyway, we have a new bilboard incoming and once again, it's freaking amazing. (now with 20% less human poses)

Also we got a (sort of) confirmation of the Halloween episode, so now I can begin to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................

This gives me hopes of that (sort of) new intro shot being real.

• Thumbs Up 1

DAGJh.jpg

HOLYSHITTHISISSAWESOMEBLARGAGAGRJANBDNBHAGBDJHAFNADFHNASKJFBKSAJFBJakfbkjABSNFSLKJ,GMA MNFBFBAMB

• Thumbs Up 1

DAGJh.jpg

HOLYSHITTHISISSAWESOMEBLARGAGAGRJANBDNBHAGBDJHAFNADFHNASKJFBKSAJFBJakfbkjABSNFSLKJ,GMA MNFBFBAMB

THATISSOFUCKINGJIZZINMYPANTSAWESOME! And it's also on Monday, the same day I'm picking up SA2:B. Now I have something to do until Generations comes out.

DAGJh.jpg

LOL! Thats awesome, God it must be that popular in the big old USA!blink.png

Quote from MLP facebook:

BOO! October has magically arrived and the ponies are having some spook-tacular fun with spider-webs and pumpkins. What do you like most about October?

So.... Halloween episode confirmed.

So the Halloween episode is the one where Luna returns?

Oh God, now I feel like a hipster. The very thing I despise!

• Thumbs Up 1

Quote from MLP facebook:

BOO! October has magically arrived and the ponies are having some spook-tacular fun with spider-webs and pumpkins. What do you like most about October?

DAGJh.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

I asked Lauren if we would appear in Season 2, I have yet to get a reply.

20 bits say she doesn't even know who you we are.

Another 10 bits says you asked this while RP'ing

And 10 bits more says you were being annoying while doing so.

Finally, I woiuld also like to add 10 more bits saying that you are going to get assaulted by other bronies, or somepony will try to tell you why your question was dumb and/or useless.

Pessimistic much?

DAGJh.jpg

Notice the Spike doll near her..

Heh, you're not a Hipster, Hipsters like things that they think are cult but are actually very mainstream. Hipsters are into things that are 'hip' not things that aren't.

Anyway I am glad its not got a big following over here, though I do agree with you that it can be isolating.

Most of us got into it through the Internet. The show is shown on Boomerang but at odd times, usually once a day

I'm worried, because I'm the sort of person that listens to Atreyu. Then everyone in my high school started to listen to them, and comment on how the drummer's vocals weren't as good, and the best song was Fork in the Road. Urge to choke some people was intense.

Also, I theoretically could put MLP on the demo Sky setup at work. But that would be in front of many customers and colleagues. :S

And it's a traditional festivity in my land, don't go thinking that I posted this because I'm addicted to alcohol.

You are. You so are. ;P

I'm worried, because I'm the sort of person that listens to Atreyu. Then everyone in my high school started to listen to them, and comment on how the drummer's vocals weren't as good, and the best song was Fork in the Road. Urge to choke some people was intense.

It happens, things get popular doesn't mean you can't enjoy them and there is a difference between MLP popular and Big Brother popular.wink.png

I felt like you did about MLP a few weeks ago that it was getting do big for its boots and that some people were going to spoil it, some have but I guess it was inevitable.

It happens, things get popular doesn't mean you can't enjoy them and there is a difference between MLP popular and Big Brother popular.

I felt like you did about MLP a few weeks ago that it was getting do big for its boots and that some people were going to spoil it, some have but I guess it was inevitable.

I'm okay with people genuinely liking it, just that I don't like the people who say they like it to fit in... :|

I'm okay with people genuinely liking it, just that I don't like the people who say they like it to fit in... :|

I doubt there is that many people out who pretend to like this show just to fit in.

Forget smoking and drinking kids! Ponies are the new peer pressure plaguing our youth! tongue.png

Edited by BW199148

That would be a glorious day. Riots in London to raid Toys 'R' Us. :D

I just clicked a link to Pinkie Pie - I knew it, and lost ten minutes of my life to pony quotes on Kyrospawn's Youtube...not a single second wasted.