Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

I honestly don't know why I enjoy it, but fuck it, who cares. If you enjoy something don't question it, just sit back and, well, enjoy it *says nervously with Blue Wisp's gun pointed to head*

Could it be that you enjoy it because it appeals to you and that it's well made?

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok if it makes any of you newfagsponies feel any better, get this. My 12 year old brother who is a big CoD drone and pretty much the stereotypical "kid these days" hates anything that is considered gay retarded or kiddy by the popular kids of his age group, really loves this show too. He had at first told me that he only watches it to look for the retarded-eyes horse (Derpy) but then told me that he loves it. At first I sort of tested him to see if he was lying by making fun of him but it turns out he was serious. He never heard about it from me, never heard about it through the internet, don't know how he found out about it, but he did and he likes it.

If it doesn't hurt anybody then just enjoy it and don't feel bad or ashamed about it. Hell, even I feel silly now for ever feeling ashamed/like less of a human about it laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

dj_octavia_by_niban_destikim-d47mg1d.jpg

What the fuck did I just read.

- Vinyl Scratch

I love it when Vinyl Scratch and Octavia are together. Even in shipping. This is no exception.

I love it when Vinyl Scratch and Octavia are together. Even in shipping. This is no exception.

*looks at username*

God, if someone ever changes his/her username to Octavia, make sure it's a pretty one.

- Vinyl Scratch

• Thumbs Up 1

dj_octavia_by_niban_destikim-d47mg1d.jpg

What the fuck did I just read.

- Vinyl Scratch

Why that's good old fashioned OctaScratch. The only acceptable pairing* of the FiM universe.

*Aside from the other 3.

Meh. None of the pairings ever bothered. OctaviaXScratch and LyraXBonBon are my favourites.

Yes, yes I know those... hetero*Cringe* pairings are horrifying abominations but... I can still stomach them.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Umm how is that supposed to work?

Well, Rainbow Dash would form clouds of random shapes while slowly flying lower and lower. Pinkie will use her hooves to gesture what way to move or turn it. There are differn't coloured clouds as well. Once a bunch of clouds match, RainbowDash will fly through them and sweep them clean.

Or so I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

You were my favorite Chibinuva.

SUICIDE YOU [/laserbeak]

- Vinyl Scratch

I'm just gonna go now...

Ok if it makes any of you newfagsponies feel any better, get this. My 12 year old brother who is a big CoD drone and pretty much the stereotypical "kid these days" hates anything that is considered gay retarded or kiddy by the popular kids of his age group, really loves this show too. He had at first told me that he only watches it to look for the retarded-eyes horse (Derpy) but then told me that he loves it. At first I sort of tested him to see if he was lying by making fun of him but it turns out he was serious. He never heard about it from me, never heard about it through the internet, don't know how he found out about it, but he did and he likes it.

If it doesn't hurt anybody then just enjoy it and don't feel bad or ashamed about it. Hell, even I feel silly now for ever feeling ashamed/like less of a human about it laugh.png

My brother's pretty much like that too. I'll try and convince him otherwise (assuming he doesn't just call me gay and then leave. :P)

Cloud Tetris. :DDD

teamplay_by_alevgor-d48rgk2.jpg

Epic. I want to go play that now.

Did anyone make the pony panel at Dragon*Con? It was great. They're aiming for a Pony Dance Party next year and way more pony events!

• Thumbs Up 1

It's the subliminal messages.

Think about it.

A show aimed at children to sell toys, jam-packed with subliminal messages. Welcome to the internet, where a lot of people are still relatively immature and watch cartoons. Slightly more susceptible to subliminal messages than the average adult.

FUCK YOU HASBRO

• Thumbs Up 1

This should make our Vinyl Scratch VERY happy. LOL @ setting the BPM to ridiculously high number. Edited by Snatcher2047