Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

People in their 20s and 30s like this show?

It's like this show is the new Animaniacs..... :mellow:

Edited by Yeow95
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Holy crap! Gary Mod Ponies!

sandvich_for_fluttershy_by_bhiggo-d3rcrv3.jpg

I knew it would happen sooner or later.

Decided to forgo the warning and start from the first. Can't believe I went through that junk...

Twilightavatar.PNG

Other than the usual offering of Youtube comments mentioned above, the show itself was quite nice. ^^

People in their 20s and 30s like this show?

It's like this show is the new Animaniacs..... :mellow:

People from thirteen to fifty five like this show. It just has that universal appeal. It's really good.

Hm. I have to say that I prefer the acoustics of that version over the final one. That's got a really nice echo to it that the final version lacks.

Edited by Great and POWERFUL Tornado

After I watched My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, I'm hoping that they would release a DVD version of it. Hopefully, the store clerk wouldn't point and laugh at me when I buy this (IDK if he's ever watched it or not). <_<

Without fail, it never ceases to weird me out hearing voice actors/actresses perform their character's voices.

• Thumbs Up 1

The fact that she's cute as hell makes it all the better, though. :D

More from Daniel Ingram's FB:

Hey everyone!! I have an important survey to do. I'm considering re-recording the MLP opening theme song vocals (with the same singer), as well as having the track re-mixed for Season 2. If you feel this would be a worthwhile effort hit "like". If you feel it should not change and a e-recording would be detrimental, please comment.

The more music from this the better, but I just got to really liking Season 1's version.

I gotta lol at Seth the people who think Daniel should ditch the Iconic MLP jingle... Most likely because it reminds them they are watching a MLP cartoon. :V

And at the same time, I feel a little bad for the people who think we are going to have something totally different at the Season 1 theme. *points to all the Live and Learn "mixes" we've had accross the years*

Anyways, I say go for it Mr.Ingram! Now, if I only had a Facebook...

Edited by gato

So I am too lazy to read through fifty pages, as I am busy reading the well over 4700 pages of the FiM thread on MMO-Champion;

Has it been discussed wether Rainbow Dash or Sonic would win in a race?

So I am too lazy to read through fifty pages, as I am busy reading the well over 4700 pages of the FiM thread on MMO-Champion;

As much as I love Miss Dash she has only broken the sound barrier twice in her life, Sonic however seems to be able to do that instantly at any point.

No but I saw a thread in Ponychan about it.

I don't really think Rainbow Dash can move at the speed of light like some people over there says >_> (seriously, some people think that leaving a rainbow trail means going at the speed of light).

Actually, IIRC it has been stated in canon that the Sonic Rainboom (fastest speed we've seen Dash going) happens when a "very specific pony" breaks the sound barrier... Something that we have seen Sonic pull out without much effort. (press X olololololololololo)

But I say it all depends on the terrain, there are certain maps in Sonic games that Tails can finish before the blue blur, and Tails has the handicap of getting tired after flying with his appendages after a few seconds, something that Dash has no problems with... It's like the Iron Pony competition, there were certain events that could be easily won with flying (or just by having wings), but there were other events where strength is required, something that earth ponies excell at.

Edited by gato

That's pretty good, but it might help to pitch shift the vocal part so it's in the same key as the 8-bit version.

Anyhow, I set up a survey for my sociology project. If my prof gives me the okay, I might send a link to ED and see if it can get posted like that one AP English brony's survey. /o/

So I decided to give this show a chance and watched a few episodes, and theres one thing I learned is dont judge a book by its cover. Surprisingly, I actually like it. Its well writen, the characters are likeable and the animation was really good. Granted I may not go crazy over this show but overall I enjoyed it.

Also, I cant watch Twilight Sparkle without thinking about Princess Clara from Drawn Together.

Edited by Robogaman
  • Thumbs Up 2

Also, I cant watch Twilight Sparkle without thinking about Princess Clara from Drawn Together.

• Thumbs Up 1