Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

No. It is a really well-done riff on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP5QZNhGsF4.

More important news:

Apparently the state of Rhode Island did not get burned to the ground following the breakout of civil war between G1 and G4 fans.

Which means I lost the pool. Also, some news about merchandise.

And since Seth did it on the article, I'll do it right here too:

Brony Toys Potentially in Production!

Season 1 Blu-ray/DVD'S are ON THE WAY!

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

Brony Toys Potentially in Production!

Does this means I will finally be able to have my Seth, Cereal and Phoe action figures?

(Tek comes after season 2)

EDIT: forgot to say.

Apparently the state of Rhode Island did not get burned to the ground following the breakout of civil war between G1 and G4 fans.

I totally called this once the G1 fans said we were welcome.

Edited by gato

Hey, guys! I was wondering if you could help me with something. You see, I'm planning on doing a sociology product based on this show and its widespread internet popularity, but I'm going to need a few things for research.

1. Statistics for the viewership of the show? I remember seeing an image that suggested adult males watched it more than anyone else on Youtube. Something like that would be great.

2. Interviews and articles, not just from people who worked on the show, but from people outside the show and fanbase. Stuff like that wired article, the radio broadcast, etc. I'm basically looking for some sources that show how people react to the series and its huge, online following.

I can probably dig for some of this, but any help would be really appreciated!

I posted that video on Shadrow's live stream just now. People got a kick out of it. :lol:

So I guess the secret ingredient is glue?

When I first found my 16-year-old sister watching it I proceed to make fun of her! Now I find that 90% of the internet likes it. "OH SHI-"

I'mma try it out. Til then, I have a neutral opinion!

Edited by Ishtar

Just don't base the show off of the first two episodes.

Best first episode to watch in my opinion would be either Party of One (Episode 25), Winter Wrap Up (Episode 11) or Bridle Gossip (Episode 9). They all do a good job showcasing all of the characters (and the plots require no prior knowledge of previous events in the show), and they match the style of the show overall much more closely than the first two episodes do.

Edited by Great and POWERFUL Tornado

I don't see Winter Wrap up being so good to start because you have a big musical number at the begining (and an instrumental version of it at the end with some footage), those things are not well recieved when someone doesn't feel too secure about watching a kids show.

I know I wouldn't like it if I didn't know already that it was going to have some awesome vocals and some catchy tune to go with it.

Thanks for the heads up about that. ^^

Ninja'd, and thanks for the warning; I'm in the group that can't stand musicals regardless of context.

Edited by E-25
  • Bad Quality Post 1

It looks like Fluttershy really wants that sandvich!

ponypackpano.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, I know I'm late to the fan-fic party here but I just finished Ponytales a.k.a. Dangerous Business *Sooo awesome!*. All I can say is that this: