Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Oh my god the shoutouts in this thing. I always love it when official material makes nods to fanon like this.

DjOcty.jpg

Awesome for obvious reasons.

DoctorandTwi.jpg

Don't know why, but this cracks me the fuck up. Something about Twilight's expression and the Doctor's smug "been there, done that" look.

Lyra.jpg

Most of the uber popular BG ponies together. And Bonbon weirded out by bipedal Lyra.

Also, Derpy is adorable sleeping on that cloud.

B-but the roller coaster, D;. The Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie's baked portal, the possibility it could be an island not governed by a country in the middle of now where so they can secretly keep their visitors and give them the option to either be turned into a rainbow or a cupcake, the public *yet unsanitary* "sink" rooms, Fluttershy's pet the wild and dangerous animals exhibit, real life dragons (really), and the tour of Tartarus!

The big picture people!

These people should team up with that billionaire who wants to create Jurassic Park. Think of the possibilities! WE COULD HAVE REAL LIFE PONIES!!!

...What's that look for?

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 4

In terms of background Ponies, it's a toss up between Vinyl and Octavia, I dunno Vinyl just screams "Crazy Awesome" to me, while Octavia was more "Classy ass" I guess I lean more towards classy.

• Thumbs Up 2

These people should team up with that billionaire who wants to create Jurassic Park. Think of the possibilities! WE COULD HAVE REAL LIFE PONIES!!!

...What's that look for?

And some ninja pirates, some aliens, etc...

8460__safe_princess-cadance_artist-egophiliac_badass_ninja_motorcycle_shark_dinosaur_tiara_tiaras_pure-awesome.png

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

• Thumbs Up 9

This thing here, man:

67936__safe_twilight-sparkle_rainbow-dash_fluttershy_comic_animated_filly_reading_artist-diegotan_poking.gif

Linky.

I didn't even notice it was animated at first.

Edited by Gilda
  • Thumbs Up 7

Well then, WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!! (See, no gifs, videos, or pony-centric wording tongue.png )

Wunderbar. =P

!dreh eht ot emoclew

sorry, couldn't resist!

What you just did there... I see it... with irony... and I would've slapped you silly with a rolled-up newspaper.

Seriously though, you are all good, sporty (and talented) people. cool.png

One more thing, Racing is Magic...

mlp_nascar_theme_design_by_static_the_hedgehog-d4acu1e.jpg

[Link]

I'd made this while the first two episodes of the second season was aired, so I'll probably remake it on Danica Patrick's car next time.

• Thumbs Up 5

And some ninja pirates, some aliens, etc...

8460__safe_princess-cadance_artist-egophiliac_badass_ninja_motorcycle_shark_dinosaur_tiara_tiaras_pure-awesome.png

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

09-austin-powers.jpg

A-are those... sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads?

• Thumbs Up 6

09-austin-powers.jpg

A-are those... sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads?

28sa82r.jpg

I love you Vizard.

• Thumbs Up 5

A little over the top for my tastes, but hey, if there's a Rainbow Dash roller coaster, count me in!

We could hold a real life Summer Sun Celebration.

1tsd9y.png

Admittedly, that Island plan sounds like an amazing idea. The idea of a getaway to a pony themed Island where I can just go to get away from it all is ideal, but the thought that it can actually be accomplished is really asinine especially with the ludicrous goal of $600000. Ludicrous in the sense that I doubt the entire fanbase would actually so donate damn much to this and because... it's only $600000. For an entire island. That would take millions.

Is it just me? I can totally imagine the two franchises being in the same universe, as if the pony planet could be in the same solar system as Popstar.

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 4

M.A. Larson@M_A_Larson

.@orchetect @keatingrogers @midwestria I take this to mean @orchetect will be there to live score the episode as @KeatingRogers writes it!

Amy Keating Rogers@KeatingRogers

@M_A_Larson is going to sing a duet with me LIVE during the LIVE writing of this brilliant episode. He'll sing falsetto.

Possible Season 3 live writing episode?

Edited by Applejack1973

Possible Season 3 live writing episode?

Hmmm... Dunno if it's season 3 considering it's probably done by now. XD

But how would a live writing/orchestrating of an episode work anyway? I kinda get the feeling they're joking around, cause I wouldn't think they'd spoil an entire episode for everyone to see... *Shrugs*

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings

Saw this on Robot Chicken last night (WARNING, some minor foul language):

Probably been posted before, but it made me laugh for obvious reasons.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh look:

69170__safe_toy_official_princess-skyla_so-soft.jpg

MY EYES!

THEY BURN!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I personally wouldn't mind if Shining Armor and Cadance had a daughter...

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 1

So I was just going to the local Danish mall called Bilka and found this FiM glitterglans.

xc1vk9.jpg

And there is this talking so soft Pinkie Pie in the local toy store.

Oh look:

(Potentially) Cadence and Shining Armor's (Potentially) Alicorn daughter?

this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

49__twilight-sparkle.gif

If Shining Armor and Cadence's daughter looks like that, they should throw it in a fire.

Oh look:

(Potentially) Cadence and Shining Armor's (Potentially) Alicorn daughter?

So Soft Ponies: So horrifyingly ugly, that not even the most dedicated brony will go near it.

Other than that... *Sniff* *Sniff* you guys smell that? That's the smell of a shitstorm a brewin. Better seek shelter, cause if this turns out to be canon, everyone's gonna cry out "RUINED FOREVER!!!"

Personally, I don't mind... I personally like to think of the Royal sisters being the godly alicorns where as anyone else has a lot of power but not god-like...

(That is unless season 3 does something to destroy my headcanon...)

So Soft Ponies: So horrifyingly ugly, that not even the most dedicated brony will go near it.

Other than that... *Sniff* *Sniff* you guys smell that? That's the smell of a shitstorm a brewin. Better seek shelter, cause if this turns out to be canon, everyone's gonna cry out "RUINED FOREVER!!!"

Personally, I don't mind... I personally like to think of the Royal sisters being the godly alicorns where as anyone else has a lot of power but not god-like...

(That is unless season 3 does something to destroy my headcanon...)

If this is canon in season 3, then that means Sweetie Belle will undergo an ugly colour change and somehow become an alicorn.

• Thumbs Up 3

I've seen a few vectors on boxes that don't look like the show at all and that just looks like a Sweetie Belle recolor. I wpuldn't mind if the had a daughter but she should be a foal at most. Otherwise how much time has passed since the wedding? In fact, how much time has passed since the pilot? At least a year and a half I'd say...

Jeeze, I cannot stop playing Fighting is Magic online. Even in it's unfinished state, it's an absolute blast. Not too good at combo-ing, but I know all the special moves and (roughly) when to use them. I've won more than I've lost, but some of the higher-level players (including I think one person from the Dev team) have made salt pour out of my every orifice.

If any of you play on the thetrotspot.tk server in MTSP, my username is the same there as it is here. I'm always up for a challenge.

Edited by Legendary Emerald