Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

So, I just watched the new episode.

Massimo.jpg

Jesus Christ Pinkie Pie is terrifying.

I mean, I was already a tad afraid of her already to begin with... but oh snap she is literally psychotic.

This is what nightmares are made of.

• Thumbs Up 1

It only makes sense that 'Happy Insane' Pinkie would turn 'Unhappy Insane' if she got depressed enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

The latest episode was awesome. Although Crazy Pinkie Pie scared me.

When I saw a pic of the episode(Insane Pinkie Pie with nonpoofy hair), I got a huge "Cupcakes" vibe and shuddered. The episode's insane party scene only made me shudder more. It gave me such a "Cupcakes" vibe. I thought it couldn't get creepier. But than OUT OF ALL THE PONIES, guess who has to visit insane Pinkie Pie? Freaking Rainbow Dash!

Rainbow Dash and an insane Pinkie Pie. Talking to eachother. On-screen. Canically.

..."CUPCAKES", WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!?!? :(

Overall, though, it was a great episode. :D

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

For those people out there who don't know why people keep saying the word 'Cupcakes'...

It's a fanfic where Pinkie Pie kills Rainbow Dash and turns her into cupcakes.

Yeah...

• Thumbs Up 3

And with that, Gerkuman scarred the lives of many bronies and made them live in paranoia for weeks.

Seriously, I just started to recover from that HORRID fic and then this episode comes along.

Thankfully I avoided that Fan Fic, I was reading the cross over with the Nazi Zombies.

Crazy, Angry, Insane, Sad Pinkie Pie is certainly nothing you want to come across.

130418415206.png

THANK you.

Seen that before, it was nice of Lauren to say that but all trolls are repressed hypocritical creatures anyway. Besides we have Weird 'freaking' Al on our side and they don't. ;)

Edited by BW199148
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, I saw that episode... definitely my favorite of the bunch.

All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony.All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony.All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony.All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony.All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony.All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony.All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony. All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie a sad pony.All loneliness and no parties, makes Pinkie Pie...

a sad pony.

Pinkie Pie wasn't just her normal crazy self in this one. She was literally in her own little pony world. How they made it seem like she was actually having a conversation with her - uh - new friends was pretty cool and effective. I mean, she loves parties and her friends. That's all she really knows at the most...

Makes you wonder if the cupcake fan-fic as farfetched as it seems... (Dun DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!)

I honestly don't think Pinkie could ever bring herself to hurt her friends no matter how insane she gets.

Also Weirld Al tweets about Ponies yet again.

http://twitter.com/#!/alyankovic

I still want him to appear on the show!

It's pretty clear that a lot of bronies are trying to get him to do it. Whether he will or not, I don't know. But it'd be awesome. He was great as Wreck-Gar; he dared to be stupid.

He does quite a few cartoon roles. He even played himself in Batman: the Brave and the Bold. He's great. They didn't take the oppertunity to have him sing though. :/

I honestly don't think Pinkie could ever bring herself to hurt her friends no matter how insane she gets.

Dude, I'm only kidding. :P (Thus the "Dun DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!" part.) When I say things, I'm usually joking around unless it's really obvious that I'm serious.

Also...

pinkienopecopy.png

Just wanted to get that out there.

Oh Celestia, this show.

pillshere.png

This freaking show.

Just saw this picture. Everyone say "PILLS HERE!". I say...

2319566075_e4ececf22c.jpg

Edited by YoshiUnity:Ace SSMB Member
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I found the latest episode to be enjoyable and insane Pinkie Pie is what made it probably the best this season. Also, I find it odd that no one ever mentioned/noticed or talked about Pinkie's change in hairstyle near the end of the episode. Though imagine that scene if it was animated in the style of Flapjack with extreme (realistic) body features/details:

*Shudders*

Edited by AdventChild

Oh dear god......I'm gonna have nightmares after seeing insane Pinkie Pie, aren't I?

Seriously, this like a child friendly (even that's stretching it a bit) version of that Cupcakes fic. I mean seriously, out of all the ponies to visit Pinkie Pie, why RAINBOW DASH? Like PeanutButterDimond said, that just scares the shit out of anyone who's read that fic.

Mind you, Spike's naivety was kind of funny. All in all, it was an enjoyable episode. Even with all the Nightmare Fuel involved.

• Thumbs Up 1

I mean seriously, out of all the ponies to visit Pinkie Pie, why RAINBOW DASH?

Rainbow Dash, the pony of loyalty?

• Thumbs Up 1

While it still creeps me out that an insane Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash are talking to eachother on screen, Raibow Dash is the most logical choice. We have already seen her friendship with Pinkie grow in a previous episode, and she is the fastest. It makes sense.

Um I'll be honest, I never saw the episode, does anyone know when it comes on again or has a video to it? I'm curious to see it.

Oh, man, this episode. Hilarious, if a tad creepy at bits (such as when Pinkie goes completely loco), it's certainly interesting to see Straight Hair!Pinkie outside of her cutie mark tale.

Don't know how I never picked up on this:

OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES:

Edited by Snatcher2047

I've seen a few episodes and yeah, it's pretty decent. I can kinda see why it has such a fanbase, but I don't think I'll become a fanatic. lol

Earlier today I managed to catch the latest episode. Out of what little I've seen, it was easily the best.

Just read Cupcakes for the first time. Don't worry about me, I'll just be in the corner, sobbing in the fetal position for the next week.

• Thumbs Up 1