Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Oh, what do people have against the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Sure, their episodes have been a bit to frequent toward the end of the season, but how can you hate those faces?

• Thumbs Up 1

Aww man. I actually thought the CMC were funny (And that song WAS kind of catchy).

But then I realise that it's Scott Ramsoomair, and that he also wrote and illustrated strips about implied coat-hanger abortions and bad Colbert Report parodies :P

Meh. I'm not especially fond of the Cutie Mark Crusaders myself, but "lol and then the characters i dont like die" is a pretty flimsy punchline.

Oh god Pinkie Pie's face, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh4w6epyrB4

Screw tattoos, it takes real grapefruits to stand up in front of your college class and give a presentation on the show. Wait... RARITY IS THE WORST PONY?! INSTANT F MINUS!!!

As for the CMC... I love 'em. I loved Apple Bloom from the start (just too damn cute when she was spinning around looking for her cutie mark), I'm becoming a big fan of Scootaloo's satirical style, and I got Sweetie Belle in a "Which character are you" test (don't know how that happened), so I guess I have to like her, LOL.

Edited by Snatcher2047
  • Thumbs Up 1

That guy has balls of steel. Although ow can he hate Fluttershy and rarity. They are awesome! Still, he's very brave.

"Who did you lose a bet to?"

"What are you talking about? I love ponies!"

I wasn't sure of the CMC at first, but I like them now. I do perfer the mane ponies, though.

DERPY HOOVES AUCTION!!! And yes Lauren is calling her Derpy hooves in the journal and she is called that for the sketch.

http://fyre-flye.deviantart.com/journal/39965046/

$1300 already exceeded! :D

derpy11.jpg

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Damn, and I thought I paid a ton when I bought the original penned sketch of SONIC #100 by Spaz. And I love that Lauren has joined the fanbase in referring to her as Derpy Hooves.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now it's at $1,875.00!! There is six days left! It hasn't even been a day! People love the derp! I definately love that lauren is refering to her as Derpy. It's great that she cares about the fans so much. :) It's awesome that the sketch is making so much money to help Japan. Sadly I don't have anywhere near enough to bid on anything.

I hope we see more Derpy in season 2. Same goes for Dr. Whooves, Steven Magnet, Vinyl Scratch, and (THE GREAT AND POWERFUL)Trixie.

Here's a direct link to the auction so you can bid or just watch the price skyrocket.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280662542214&category=552&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619&autorefresh=true%23ht_500wt_1156

Am I the only one who wanted to see the non-intentionally-terrible version of the CMC song?

Also, I rewatched the one with the phoenix. Most of the episode has a whole new meaning now that I know that Philomena was fucking with Fluttershy from the start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsBMfibeF90

Am I the only one who wanted to see the non-intentionally-terrible version of the CMC song?

Me too, I'm already guessing that this will be how they get their CMs eventually, with SB singing, SL dancing, and AB making the set.

Also, I rewatched the one with the phoenix. Most of the episode has a whole new meaning now that I know that Philomena was fucking with Fluttershy from the start.

Figures Celestia's pet would be a troll as well.

And since you mentioned that episode this is now relevant:

a_dead_bird_in_the_hoof_by_ssjshadowx-d3edwzc.png

BatGuy, you needs to draw more 'Insane Twilight Sparkle.' That look she's pulling is hysterical.

Edit:

Edited by Gerkuman

Grr, all this talk about My Little Pony has resulted in me obsessively searching people's MLP collections desperately wanting to start collecting them again =/ But I don't have any more rooom ;-; Not to mention my mum takes the piss of adults who collect MLP, so wouldn't take very kindly to it : ( Oh well.. looks like I'm just gonna have to stick to my Sonic and Pokemon collecting habits XD Need to get rid of this pony addiction already!! ><

To all the MLP neigh-sayers... Weird Al is a brony. WE WIN.

If this is for real, mind has been officially blown.

To be honest I started watching the show out of curiosity from the Pony Craft and 300 Pony parody. Then it was like inception; it was a virus and I could not stop watching. Fluttershy is too damn adorable. And I appreciate all the random references, like Twilight's 42 during the Falling of the Leaves race. =D

MOAR. I NEED MOAR... -foams-

• Thumbs Up 1

Applejack is up, and sadly isn't doing as well as the others. All ponies who want to bid, do so, it's for a good cause.

http://fyre-flye.deviantart.com/journal/39965046/?offset=100#comments

To all the MLP neigh-sayers... Weird Al is a brony. WE WIN.

Well it's Weird Al, so I guess it's not too surprising. But yes, Weird Al wins all. Not only that, but that video he linked to is FANTASTIC! :D I saw it before he linked to it, and I love it!

Two directors of the show like it as well. I guess some of the crew on the show are Weird Al fans. Good taste! :)

Weird Al? Holy crap. My worlds are totally colliding here, in the best kind of way.

And now I'm obligated to listen to every Weird Al song ever instead of studying for my impending exam. Lovely.

• Thumbs Up 1

They should so get Weird Al to make a guest apearance. I can't get the thought of a Weird Al and Pinkie Pie duet out of my head!

He'd totally do it, too. I mean, he was Wreck-Gar in Transformers Animated, so he's no stranger to voicework for cartoons.

• Thumbs Up 1

They should so get Weird Al to make a guest apearance. I can't get the thought of a Weird Al and Pinkie Pie duet out of my head!

Apparently, one of the MLP directors has already extended an invitation to Weird Al to do a guest voice. I can only imagine what he'd play.

Also, gotta love this fandom:

Edited by Snatcher2047
  • Thumbs Up 2

Apparently, one of the MLP directors has already extended an invitation to Weird Al to do a guest voice. I can only imagine what he'd play.

Also, gotta love this fandom:

Where did you hear that!?

Also, yes, gotta love this fandom:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/2d-pony-mmo-flying-sprite-test.html

OMIGOSH! THANK YOU!!!

THIS!MUST!FUCKING!HAPPEN! THIS MUST HAPPEN!! IT CAN NOT!! DO SO FUCKING WANT!!!! :D Im so happeh!!!

pinkiecamerainbows.png

I so hope he takes it. He surely must be getting encouragement from people to take it, right?

• Thumbs Up 2