Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Yep.  No Pokeradar in the Safari!  That would be against the rules or something!

How is that even... Argh, forget it. D; Was looking forward to Shiny goodies.

But back to my earlier point, SSMB Friend Safari guide anyone? :o

How is that even... Argh, forget it. D; Was looking forward to Shiny goodies.

But back to my earlier point, SSMB Friend Safari guide anyone? ohmy.png

I was also thinking that this would be a good idea; to gather codes, character names and lists of Pokes for everyone's convenience.

Edited by Pawnkin

Gonna pop my FC here, I'm not sure what type my safari is, if you already have me, would you mind letting me know?

3582-9524-6717

PM if you do add me.

I want a Togepi.  );

Also, Azure, I'll likely add you.

One of the friend safaris I got from spamming on Tumblr has Togepi. :P

Alright that makes sense, so my next question is... should I care???

I've never gotten into competitive pokemon before and all this hunting for specific IVs sounds tedious and boring and not worth my time so is it going to like, kill me to just EV train good-natured pokemon instead of worrying about IVs too? 

Generally, training EVs are more important and easier for the competitive play than IV breeding is. IV breeding is a crapshoot in every way, shape and form.

But there's always that handful of assholes who just HAVE to have their perfect IVs, and go outside even less than they did before as a result.

Don't be that guy

Be cool

Say "No" to IV breeding

947a2485_thumbs-up_891.gif

• Thumbs Up 6

Now that I've finally moved and aren't super busy with random things, I've finally gotten back to X and will enter the fifth gym super soon, this is what I have as of now :
  • Hawlucha : Lvl. 37, Impish
  • Delphox : Lvl. 37, Rash
  • Pangoro : Lvl. 37, Hardy
  • Krokorok : Lvl. 38, Jolly
  • Scraggy : Lvl. 38, Quirky
  • Helioptile : Lvl. 38, Modest

Visual

O1szx87.png

And yeah everything is female, and half of my team is fighting...because stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

FINALLY EV trained my team of Torchic, Froakie, Bulbasaur, Ralts, Amaura & Noibat, and got them beneficial natures to boot due to some EXTREME breeding (Ditto is the best). 

All I have to do now is level them up till they learn the moves I want them all to learn and then it's off to Victory Road. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJU4yY5r0K0

Some very juicy stuff said by Marriland here.

Could be possible that the next game (Pokemon Z, X2, Y2) may take place in New Region as it's heavily hinted in this game. Kinda hoping for another S/G/HG/SS game which you get to travel to two regions, I'm personally hoping this Mystery Region is based off of the United Kingdom personally, I think that would be interesting.

Course it's too soon to say.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Hey-o, just found out what type my safari is and what pokemon can be found within.

The typing is Ghost, and I've got Pumpkaboo, Lampent...and Spiritomb!

• Thumbs Up 1

Only thing I care about competitive-wise now is if Shuckle's gonna take the NU and RU tiers by storm lol yeah right. With its new toy Infestation, a Binding Band, RestTalk, and Toxic, Shuckle can take down any Pokemon that isn't a Steel or Poison type or has a recovery move in about 4 turns. And with Rest being reset back to Pre-Gen V mechanics, Shuckle can win the war of attrition with Rest.

My bro just keeps getting better with every Generation.

Could be possible that the next game (Pokemon Z, X2, Y2) may take place in New Region as it's heavily hinted in this game. Kinda hoping for another S/G/HG/SS game which you get to travel to two regions, I'm personally hoping this Mystery Region is based off of the United Kingdom personally, I think that would be interesting.

Course it's too soon to say.

A UK based region would actually work pretty well, I mean, it's varied enough to have mountain towns with snow, or places by the sea, or the usual urban area.

Marriland's voice has to be the most insufferable thing I've ever heard and it's a cool theory but the way he insists he only talks about facts and tries to pass off random NPC text as such is hilarious

I'd like it if it were true but I'm not gonna count on it. I'd actually be less surprised if they patch new pokemon into the games like he suggests.

A UK based region would actually work pretty well, I mean, it's varied enough to have mountain towns with snow, or places by the sea, or the usual urban area.

There'd be a ton of fun they could have with the idea that UK is split into Scotland, England and Ireland. Your start at the bottom of the country with lucious countrysides and wide fields, get closer to the centre and create a gritty theme which switches to glamorous and fancy at any moment, they can play with the idea of Stonehenge for a legendary Pokemon plot, you can go further north to the beaches and farmlands and eventually reach Scotland's snowy areas and a place based off the Loch Ness (that could even be food for ANOTHER legendary) and then you finish your journey and get a boat to the Irish based part of the region and have a whole new place to visit postgame with new Pokemon and trainers.

Sorry the idea of a region based off my country made me just have to bounce around ideas. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Needs a region modeled after Malaysia or Philippines.

Wait, that's the Sevii Islands.

...Yeah, that'll work.

Not for Z, but while we're spitballing region ideas, I'd like to see a region based on Russia/The Eastern Bloc.  That area tends to produce an interesting and mature atmosphere for games.  But the main reason is that I want to see a ghost town based on Pripyat with crazy mutant Pokemon.

Not for Z, but while we're spitballing region ideas, I'd like to see a region based on Russia/The Eastern Bloc.  That area tends to produce an interesting and mature atmosphere for games.  But the main reason is that I want to see a ghost town based on Pripyat with crazy mutant Pokemon.

Don't forget we'll be politically correct when we say "In Russia, Pokemon catches you!"

Apparently I need to evolve my Pumpkaboo before it hits level 57 (since only Gourgeist continues to learn moves at that point), so would anyone be up for receiving it and sending it back after it's evolved? I can send you a Charmander or a Y-exclusive Pokemon in return.

EDIT: Pumpkaboo has evolved! Thanks again, Phantomime! =]

Edited by Pawnkin
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey, I've decided I want a Mewtwonite Y. Unlikely that anyone would want to part with theirs, but if you do, I'd trade a Kanto Legendary and a shiny Seaking for it. I might be able to change out the Seaking for something else, if you'd prefer. PM me if you're interested. 

EDIT: Taken by MadDocAzure. Thanks, man.

Edited by Phantomime