Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

But who cares about scientists? You can fight taxi drivers because you lack money to pay them...and then get THEM to pay YOU!!! That's leagues better than scientists

Wait, you can fight the Cab Drivers? What levels are they?

Edited by Dantemustdie00

But who cares about scientists? You can fight taxi drivers because you lack money to pay them...and then get THEM to pay YOU!!! That's leagues better than scientists

And one of them is a punk that calls you a punk.

FUKING HILARIOUS!

Edited by Cthulhu

Wait, you can fight the Cab Drivers? What levels are they?

From the pics they showed, the levels varied a lot but were between 30s and 60s and taxi drivers also seem to like the Sandile line

Remember how I said that my brother was a shiny magnet? Well, I let him train my Deerling and this happened:

1Et8TMr.jpg

He's either a wizard or a hacker or both. Warzard?

But geez. Does it have its Hidden Ability too?

• Thumbs Up 1

He's either a wizard or a hacker or both. Warzard?

But geez. Does it have its Hidden Ability too?

Sadly, no.

Edit: Have you caught your Rotom today, SSMB? Only available on Tuesdays at Lost Hotel.

Edited by Tmsp

For any one of you who's been to my friend Safari, would you mind telling me what type/pokemon I have?

For any one of you who's been to my friend Safari, would you mind telling me what type/pokemon I have?

You are of the Poison type, with Venomoth, Toxicroak and Seviper.

Also if anyone knows of a Friend Safari with Kecleon, point me in its general direction.

Edited by VEDJ-F

Curious as to what mine is as well, but not sure if anyone on here has me really lmao. In case anyone wants more codes I guess I'm: 0344 - 9292 -1899.

Also what are you guys doing for post game? I feel like getting your style up, Poke Radar, Pokedex, and Battle institute (or whatever) are basically your only options other than Mega Stone hunting.

• Thumbs Up 1

Curious as to what mine is as well, but not sure if anyone on here has me really lmao. In case anyone wants more codes I guess I'm: 0344 - 9292 -1899.

Also what are you guys doing for post game? I feel like getting your style up, Poke Radar, Pokedex, and Battle institute (or whatever) are basically your only options other than Mega Stone hunting.

Well, I got all the Mega Stones, tried that Battle thing until I found one of the sisters and now I'm basically trying to fill the Pokédex.

I still have that Looker episode or whatever to complete, but it kinda sounds boring and you don't even get anything out of it, not to mention that I don't really care about Looker himself.

Edited by Tmsp

Well, I got all the Mega Stones, tried that Battle thing until I found one of the sisters and now I'm basically trying to fill the Pokédex.

I still have that Looker episode or whatever to complete, but it kinda sounds boring and you don't even get anything out of it, not to mention that I don't really care about Looker himself.

Woah dude, who gave you all the Mega Stones? The only way I see that happening is if I got Y when the bank came around.

So end-game is pretty boring? Man...there must be more hidden in the code somewhere.

So...it seems that event legendaries aren't THAT bullshit...You can see them requested on GTS (And from what I read, only legit pokes can be seen there).

I have the link here with the article about the Serebii leak, but I don't know if I can post it, but I'll put the names and types in spoilers

#719 Diancie (Rock/Fairy)

#720 Volcanion (Fire/Water)

#721 Hoopa (Psychic/Ghost)

Jeff, you're Dragon type with Gabite and...something else that I'm forgetting! Dragonair if I remember correctly!

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE WHAT

• Thumbs Up 1

More than that, lightly misspelling them prompts a correction - these guys are real!

I wonder if one of the Mythical Pokémon here has anything to do with the Strange Souvenir item you can pick up in-game.

Maybe, and maybe that creepy hex girl in Luminose City has to do with one of them too? Or at least I don't know if it has any other function apart from creeping you out

• Thumbs Up 1

So...it seems that event legendaries aren't THAT bullshit...You can see them requested on GTS (And from what I read, only legit pokes can be seen there).

I have the link here with the article about the Serebii leak, but I don't know if I can post it, but I'll put the names and types in spoilers

#719 Diancie (Rock/Fairy)

#720 Volcanion (Fire/Water)

#721 Hoopa (Psychic/Ghost)

6 generations and we still don't have a Posion type Legendary (not counting Arceus)? I'm dissapointed.

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE WHAT

And Druddigon

you are a beautiful, beautiful safari

And Druddigon

you are a beautiful, beautiful safari

Gabite, Dragonair, and freakin' Druddigon?

tumblr_meyor9VHv21r8zuau.gif

MY SAFARI IS KING HOLY SHIT I'M BALLIN'

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder what will be next for the series. Pokemon Z, Pokemon X/Y 2 or Hoenn remake?

I would say Pokemon Z or X2/Y2, cause it seems like their just getting started with Kalos and this game is only a test for more to come like BW and D/P.

THEN go on to a Remake game.

BTW, What's my Safari?

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Gabite, Dragonair, and freakin' Druddigon?

tumblr_meyor9VHv21r8zuau.gif

MY SAFARI IS KING HOLY SHIT I'M BALLIN'

Dantemustdie00's has Ditto's so....

oh and by the way DMD00 your safari has Dittos.

Also, added you Jeffhog.

1693 - 1301 - 8868

You've now made me want to train a Garchomp for the first time.

Edited by Rusty Spy
  • Thumbs Up 1