Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Patch for the Lumiose City glitch is apparently out.

Yeah, was mentioned earlier. Got it, not tested it yet, haha!

Goddamit one of my friends has em all.

Hot damn

All 713.

I'm impressed, personally. tongue.png

All what? Pokémon? But that's impossible right now, unless he has X number of Pokémon in one game and combined with Y number from other game this making all of them.

Either way, he's still missing 

Volcanion, Hoopa and Diancie.

• Thumbs Up 1

All what? Pokémon? But that's impossible right now, unless he has X number of Pokémon in one game and combined with Y number from other game this making all of them.

Either way, he's still missing 

Volcanion, Hoopa and Diancie.

Though given there's no Pokebank yet... hm. You're right...

EDIT:

Nvm, he was talking across all games, not in XY

Edited by Tracker

Does anyone here have a Roserade? I could really use some help to register her on my Pokédex.

GTS can go fuck itself, I ain't trading my Yveltal or Moltres for one.

Does anyone here have a Roserade? I could really use some help to register her on my Pokédex.

GTS can go fuck itself, I ain't trading my Yveltal or Moltres for one.

... I saw a Roselia yesterday. not sure where... and I'm quite sure I have a shiny stone. I'll take a gander

Hot damn

All 713.

but there's 718 known pokemon

i had them all like a week or so ago

Just give a Roselia a Dawn Stone, TMSP. :P

Also, I'd be willing to trade my Shiny Venomoth and an AnythingElseTM for a pair of Jolly and Adamant Ditto.  Any takers?

Hot damn

All 713.

He'd have to hack, alot of Pokemon are currently unobtainable in XY.

He'd have to hack, alot of Pokemon are currently unobtainable in XY.

Yeah, like I said, he meant across games, I just derped.

Just give a Roselia a Dawn Stone, TMSP. tongue.png

Also, I'd be willing to trade my Shiny Venomoth and an AnythingElseTM for a pair of Jolly and Adamant Ditto.  Any takers?

I take it you need the two, because I've got one Jolly.

Just give a Roselia a Dawn Stone, TMSP. tongue.png

But that wouldn't work. Roselia needs a Shiny Stone and I already used it in Floette.

Of course the genius at GameFreak decided to make a Stone Emporium where they only sell the 3 most basic stones.

The only way to get a Shiny Stone now is to luck out on those reverse battles prizes or be a master at iPhone-tier games and beat the Roserade Ballon. That or GTS, but lets not talk about GTS.

But that wouldn't work. Roselia needs a Shiny Stone and I already used it in Floette.

Of course the genius at GameFreak decided to make a Stone Emporium where they only sell the 3 most basic stones.

The only way to get a Shiny Stone now is to luck out on those reverse battles prizes or be a master at iPhone-tier games and beat the Roserade Ballon. That or GTS, but lets not talk about GTS.

Right, Shiny Stone.  I can get you one if you'd like.

Quick question about the roaming Legendary Birds!

I just want to make sure of something, but to those who try to get the right nature, is a Bird's nature fixed from the moment you first meet it? Or is it something else every time you reset your game in the Sea Spirit's Den?

I assume it's set when you first meet it, like how prior roamers worked.

Say, how can I tell if a friend safari forgadier has protean? I'm trying to catch one for a friend, but I don't want to waste balls.

Say, how can I tell if a friend safari forgadier has protean? I'm trying to catch one for a friend, but I don't want to waste balls.

A. Get something with Trace.  Like a Ralts.

B. Don't have sex with prostitutes.

A. Get something with Trace. Like a Ralts.

B. Don't have sex with prostitutes.

C. Make sure said friend is online in order to make Hidden Abilities appear in his Safari Pokémon!

Yeah, that's not actually a thing. They need to have cleared the Elite Four for the Hidden Abilities to show up, that's all.

• Thumbs Up 2

C. Make sure said friend is online in order to make Hidden Abilities appear in his Safari Pokémon!

Your friend doesn't need to be online for the Hidden Abilities. I play most of my time offline and I regularly find Kecleons with Protean.

You need to raise your style. The biggest style boosts are working at the Hotel, getting a tour from that journalist woman (forgot her name), and battling in the Battle Institute. Smaller boosts include getting your hair done and riding in cabs.