Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

I thought that its Attack and Special Attack were pretty even. Then again it depends on which nature it has.

95/103 base Atk and Sp. Atk respectively. It's not a big gap, Greninja's physical movepool is sadly lacking to really take advantage.

Edited by Dark Yakuzu

I'd say it's best to give Grenjina Dark Pulse over Nightslash, despite Nightslash kinda fitting the Ninja theme better.

Extrasensory, Acrobatics, Shadow Sneak, and Mat Block are all also good choices, along with a Water move. Even more useful if you got one with the Protean ability.

Okay so I finally beaten the game myself. and doing the Looker stuff.

BTW, who was it that was trying to give me a Kecleon last night? I apologize for having to leave, I had to do something urgent. Also I know people were requesting me to trade with them during the day, I apologize for that too, at that time I was on Victory Road and the Pokemon League and I got pretty excited for that. (even through it was all too easy).

Oh incase people were curious to my team:

Delphox

Clawtizer

Heliolisk

Pangoro

Sylveon

Noivern

All at 68 right now. Clawtizer made the Elite 4 TOO easy, Having 4 pulse moves (Water Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse and Aura Sphere), plus it's Mega Launcher ability, as well as it's great defenses made it a freaking tank.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Anyone got good recommendations for a Jolteon moveset? Mine already knows Thunderbolt and Discharge, but I feel like I need more type coverage, and two electric attacks may be redundant.

Anyone got good recommendations for a Jolteon moveset? Mine already knows Thunderbolt and Discharge, but I feel like I need more type coverage, and two electric attacks may be redundant.

if you have the patience, throw in a Hidden Power Ice or Grass. If not, go for Shadow Ball.

Shadow Ball has been a TM since Gen II, where it is I don't know .

I'd say it's best to give Grenjina Dark Pulse over Nightslash, despite Nightslash kinda fitting the Ninja theme better.

Extrasensory, Acrobatics, Shadow Sneak, and Mat Block are all also good choices, along with a Water move. Even more useful if you got one with the Protean ability.

Okay so I finally beaten the game myself. and doing the Looker stuff.

BTW, who was it that was trying to give me a Kecleon last night? I apologize for having to leave, I had to do something urgent. Also I know people were requesting me to trade with them during the day, I apologize for that too, at that time I was on Victory Road and the Pokemon League and I got pretty excited for that. (even through it was all too easy).

Oh incase people were curious to my team:

Delphox

Clawtizer

Heliolisk

Pangoro

Sylveon

Noivern

All at 68 right now. Clawtizer made the Elite 4 TOO easy, Having 4 pulse moves (Water Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse and Aura Sphere), plus it's Mega Launcher ability, as well as it's great defenses made it a freaking tank.

Only reason I'm using Night Slash is because I don't have Dark Pulse, which I need waterfall to get.

Anyone know what the Cave of Emptiness is used for other than housing a TM? 

Housing a Mega Stone.

I feel like the Cave of Emptiness will likely be used for something else in the future; I doubt they'd name a new area and put it on the map just to put a TM and a Mega Stone in it.

Also, you get MooMoo Milk in the city with all the huge waterfalls, if I remember correctly, from a Hex Maniac.

Edited by Master of Disguise Wario

Probably a texture glitch.

Unless you mean the flower was white.

Because there's just a fuckton of flower colors.

Darn it. It seems that Noibat can't learn Steel Wing via Egg Moves...well i just wasted a lot of time alright.

Edited by KrazyBean

I feel like the Cave of Emptiness will likely be used for something else in the future; I doubt they'd name a new area and put it on the map just to put a TM and a Mega Stone in it.

Also, you get MooMoo Milk in the city with all the huge waterfalls, if I remember correctly, from a Hex Maniac.

Kinda a bit weird for a Hex Maniac of all Trainers to be selling MooMoo Milk no. Can't look at these crazy gals the same since that ghostly gal in that one building in Lumiose City North Boulavard.

Kinda a bit weird for a Hex Maniac of all Trainers to be selling MooMoo Milk no. Can't look at these crazy gals the same since that ghostly gal in that one building in Lumiose City North Boulavard.

Yeah, what the fuck is that about?!

Anyone know?  Future event, maybe?  Or just being creepy for the hell of it/

Yeah, what the fuck is that about?!

Anyone know?  Future event, maybe?  Or just being creepy for the hell of it/

Probably some spooky easter egg like the dead butler and kid in the Old Chateau.

It may also link to that secret message in Luminose or whatever train station.

Edited by Tmsp

Probably some spooky easter egg like the dead butler and kid in the Old Chateau.

It may also link to that secret message in Luminose or whatever train station.

Their was also that girl who was tormented by Darkrai in BW and B2W2, they may be playing up something with her.

Also look what I found snooping around the Internet, All the GTS site Artwork for the new Poke's, done in Dreamworld Style

c332dc59f512b5a8f4746222d24dbbb0.png

Delphox looks better here than the other Official art pic of it. Also I'm more comfortable with Flogres now that I can tell what it looks like up close, it actually has a nose similar to Flabebe, but somehow lost it when it went Floette.

Edited by Dantemustdie00
  • Thumbs Up 6

Amaura looks so adorable!

Quilladin looks better than the official art, for sure. Chesnaught looks worse though, but it's nice to see art where he actually smiles.

Also I love DIggersby's design, it's so weird and kind of offputting in a way that makes it pretty great.

Edited by Semi-colon e

Barbaracle looks like it would be right at home in a Megaman game.

btw, I evolved a Japanese Spewpa and it became the Elegant Pattern Vivillon. Since I'm in the Central U.S., Vivillon from my game have the Modern Pattern.

So Vivillon designs are not dependent absolutely on the location of the 3DS it evolves in, just on the location of the 3DS it is caught in.

Just in case that needed clarification. I certainly didn't know that before. Can someone give me an Italian Timid Scatterbug please I want the Marine Pattern Vivillon.

Edited by Joshua

Look how cute Skrelp is, too!

He just looks so sickly and feeble!  I just want to hug him and watch him fall apart oh god ew get this thing off me ew ew ew fucking ew

Edited by Master of Disguise Wario