Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Look how cute Skrelp is, too!

He just looks so sickly and feeble!  I just want to hug him and watch him fall apart oh god ew get this thing off me ew ew ew fucking ew

Careful of Poison Point/Poison Touch.

BTW, Skrelp and dragalge are based off a Leafy Seadragon while Kingdra is based off a Weedy Seadragon, in case anyone is saying their exactly the same kind of Sea Dragon.

I like Diggersby's design, but it's stats just put me off, what the heck with the terrible Attack stat when you got those Cerebella Arm-Ears?

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Amaura is just all kinds of meh to me. 

Feel sorry for the one I have though. Got it off a wonder trade, Japanese, level 48. Looks like it was ditched when the owner couldn't figure out how to evolve it.

OMG Pumpkaboo ish sho kyoot! And I like the way Delphox looks here too. ^w^

I really hope we get some more Gen 6 Pokemon by the time a Z game is released. It's just not right to see no new Legendary Trio this time around!

OMG Pumpkaboo ish sho kyoot! And I like the way Delphox looks here too. ^w^

I really hope we get some more Gen 6 Pokemon by the time a Z game is released. It's just not right to see no new Legendary Trio this time around!

If loving just three legendaries is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

With Gen 4/5 both having fucking thirteen apiece, Legendaries really don't feel so...Legendary anymore.  This game only has three, and they serve their purpose.  Hell, Gen 1 had more than this one!  Three cheers for less Legies!

• Thumbs Up 3

But these guys don't feel like Legendaries either. Only two are in each game, one is encountered in the story and the piss easiest to catch of all legendaries, and the other feels incomplete as if waiting for us to buy the eventual follow-up. 

I think that the three legendary Pokemon we got are enough. One or two event legendaries would be ok now.

Since D/P we got so much useless shit that makes up for the next two gens.

Why is Heatran even a legendary? He doesn't do anything at all, and lets not talk about Manaphy and Phione.

• Thumbs Up 2

I think that the three legendary Pokemon we got are enough. One or two event legendaries would be ok now.

Since D/P we got so much useless shit that makes up for the next two gens.

Why is Heatran even a legendary? He doesn't do anything at all, and lets not talk about Manaphy and Phione.

Still find those more appealing that Gen V's shitty Genie Cloud....whatever recolor trio

If I ever do get a shiny, it'll either be completely random or breeded. I'd like to use it competitively, but that'd be difficult with shit IVs and nature, and if I'm not going to waste my time chaining for something that'll probably be useless in battle.

Still find those more appealing that Gen V's shitty Genie Cloud....whatever recolor trio

Yeah, and I hated that you needed a special item just to see their more unique and badass designs, Those should've been what they looked like from the start.

Edited by Dantemustdie00
  • Thumbs Up 1

Did Lysandre just commit suicude....dafaaaq

It's not out rightly stated, but I'm pretty sure he did. 

Cyrus runs off and Ghetsis gets arrested and those two are complete monsters in Pokemon standards.

That just takes things much to a different level.

And godddammit. I gots da spoils!

Did Lysandre just commit suicude....dafaaaq

Well, he tells you a shitload of times how he hates how the world is shaping up to be in the future and how he is ready to kill something that he really loves to avoid it and then you just stop him after all that, what where you expecting?

I must say that I liked him as a villain. That cutscene where he cries actually made me feel bad about stopping him.

It was just some dark shit I wasn't expecting from a Pokemon game of all things, and then there's AZ's story.

Why is it that everyone but the protagonists have interesting characterizations, I mean goddamn it.

If loving just three legendaries is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

With Gen 4/5 both having fucking thirteen apiece, Legendaries really don't feel so...Legendary anymore.  This game only has three, and they serve their purpose.  Hell, Gen 1 had more than this one!  Three cheers for less Legies!

True, I don't want another thirteen Legendaries as much as the next person. In fact I thought most of Sinnoh's and Unova's Legendaries were ugly and pointless. I hate the Recolour trio, Heatran has no purpose and while I think Manaphy and Phione are cute they don't feel like Legendaries at all.

What I want for Pokemon X and Y (and Z?) is just one Legendary Trio and one special event Legendary (think Mew, Celebi, Jirachi etc.). Something like Gen I, or even Gen III.

Speaking of event Pokemon, I hope Gamefreak doesn't favor Japan and screw the rest of us over again like they been doing before. EVERYONE should get event pokemon globally like they done with Torchic. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Nintendo has no excuse to pull the following bullshit this gen:

- Region-exclusive event Pokemon or items

- GameStop-exclusive Pokemon

- Not releasing certain Pokemon at all and forcing players to rely on transferring said event Pokemon from previous generations (e.g. no Mew event for Gen5), assuming they even got them in the first place

- Incorporating event Pokemon or items that they end up never releasing in any region

- Forcing players to buy additional side games in order to obtain certain event Pokemon

But you bet your god damn ass they will do all this shit anyway.

• Thumbs Up 9

Speaking of Torchic, I'm expecting Event Mudkip and Treecko later on, with their respective Mega Stones.  As random as the choices for Megas are, surely they wouldn't pick one Gen III starter and leave the rest hangin'...?

But that's IF they have Mega Forms.

So far its been favoring the Kanto starters and Blaziken. Chances are there won't be any more Mega starters. I guess they wanted to boost Blaziken's power more and said "fuck the rest!"

Kanto starters got Mega Forms because Gen I nostalgia prints money.

Game Freak's got a rather close relationship with the Blaziken line dating back as Gen IV in Amity Square, so Blaziken getting a Mega Form but Sceptile and Swampert don't should come as a shock to nobody.

Speaking of Torchic, I'm expecting Event Mudkip and Treecko later on, with their respective Mega Stones.  As random as the choices for Megas are, surely they wouldn't pick one Gen III starter and leave the rest hangin'...?

Well they DID give Torchic SPEED BOOST, and than gave it's Mega Evolution Speed Boost on top of that.

Now that I've finished the game, I can give some disappointing things I found about it, there's probably more but I just wanted to get the big one out:

-Definitely be the lack of character for most of the NPCs, say what you will about DP and BW but I liked that they tried to give their gym leaders, rivals and other characters more depth to them, I don't feel the same for the ones in this game. The Gym Leaders go back to the old "I'm just going to give you a badge!" and have no involvement in the plot excluding Korrina, the rivals are pretty one note overall with Tierno and Trevor not really having more then one definable trait and not really contributing to the plot, Serena/Calem and Shauna are a bit better, but they still lack in some areas themselves. The champion is probably the one that annoys me the most though, that's the character that's supposed to have a bit more character to them, or at least some involvement in the plot and the they don't here, they're very one note and just basically say "hi!" from time to time before you fight them.

-Similarly, Team Flare and the Legendaries really needed to be fleshed out because while there's some potential there and they don't really tap it. For instance, Lysandre's reasoning for his actions could make a good point but they don't really expand much more on that and it's more glossed over then given depth.

-Also, the lack of new Pokémon is a minor gripe because I understand why it happened, I just miss having that variety to choose from. Mega Evolution I guess may count, but I'm not a fan of how it's been executed so far and the fact that I have to get most within a very restricted timeframe doesn't help. Related to that, I'm also not happy that there's a significant lack of legendaries to catch. At their worst, they gave me something to do and look for and they only give you three here for that, less then even Kanto. So that takes away some of the enjoyment in post-game.

• Thumbs Up 2

Currently obsessed with getting all 18 Vivillon forms. As of now I have:

3 Elegant (Japan)

2 Modern (Central US)

1 Ocean (Hawaii)

1 Polar (Northeastern US)

1 High Plains (Western US, Mexico)

1 River (Australia)

1 Garden (UK, New Zealand, Czech)

1 Continental (Middle Europe, Korea)

1 Marine (Middle/Eastern Europe, Chile)

1 Jungle (Colombia, Singapore - likely to be one of the hardest to get because it's Singapore and Colombia)

1 Tundra (Norway HOLY HELL that one took one forever)

If anyone has any of the other Vivillon, I'd really appreciate it if I could have one. I can offer the surplus of Vivillon I have (and might possibly get as I'm acquiring more), any of the Kanto starters, and sometime later, Magician Fennekin.

Edited by Joshua