Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Those stats. That ability.

I'm so using Honedge's final evo on my competitive team. The mindgames that will result will be glorious.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a feeling Aegislash is going to be OU.

Great defensive power, despite the nerf to Steel mostly due to King's Shield. And it has amazing offensive power, if given the chance.

Aegislash's ability seems like a really neat gimmick. Stats leave much to be desired. Not sure what you guys are gushing about. Whilst the attacking stats are incredible, all the other ones leave much to be desired. However it still has the potential to be very good thanks to that King's Shield move and its incredible typing. We'll just have to see what kind of movepool it has (fingers crossed it gets some strong STAB moves, though Steel has very few strong moves). I'm definitely running one of these. I've rambled for a while in this thread about how awesome a Steel/Ghost would be.

Hey, don't want to be "that guy", but could we possibly mark exactly what kind it is we're spoiling in the box? I don't mind spoiling Pokemon, moves, stats, and so on for myself, but I don't want to see the story (such as who the champion is). 

So yeah if it's not too much trouble that'd be great. 8)

Quoting for emphasis. Good suggestion here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Aegislash's ability seems like a really neat gimmick. Stats leave much to be desired. Not sure what you guys are gushing about. Whilst the attacking stats are incredible, all the other ones leave much to be desired. However it still has the potential to be very good thanks to that King's Shield move and its incredible typing. We'll just have to see what kind of movepool it has (fingers crossed it gets some strong STAB moves, though Steel has very few strong moves). I'm definitely running one of these. I've rambled for a while in this thread about how awesome a Steel/Ghost would be.

To be fair, I believe that's its stats when its in Blade mode. I'll assume its stats change when it goes to Shield mode

My post is in response to Pokespoilers by the way (for some reason it's not allowing me to edit my posts)

AND WE HAVE A CHAMPION BOYS AND GIRLS

It's Dianthra (The model in the fancy get-up that was said to give you clothes or something like that)

She uses Hawlucha, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Goodra, Grougeist, and Gardevoir (mega) apparently

Edited by Panda Cero

Noibat is the cutest of all the Bat's, even better that it evolves into a Wyvern . Ugh....but it sucks that you find it so dag late in the game, right on Victory Road,

And Jeez, Aegislash and Goodra are dag monsters.

also Skrelps evo Dragalge is Poison/Dragon, my wish came true!

Love all the Gym Leaders, especially Valerie and Olympia, through I'm still puzzled why she doesn't have Malamar on her team, Meostic doesn't really look like it'll put up much of a fight. Still angry at no Dark Gym Leader.

Well apparently Nintendo are mega-pissed and are determined to make sure wild copies of X/Y are returned. Or the retailer that broke street date are in for a hefty fine.

tumblr_mu7zdcg7Lr1rnoavco1_1280.jpg

Don't spoil it for me, but is the Champion one of this two?

The hobo or the model revealed a while ago.

Just a yes or no, don't tell me who it is if it isn't one of those.

Edited by Tmsp

Don't spoil it for me, but is the Champion one of this two?

The hobo or the model revealed a while ago.

Just a yes or no, don't tell me who it is if it isn't one of those.

Yes

This is fucking hilarious.

How are there so many incompetant businesses out there that are still up and running?

Anyways, Pokespoilers:

Mega Gardevoir looks fucking lulzworthy, it looks like it got pregnant

GG Gamefreak

That Champion Team.....

Hawlucha, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Goodra, Gourgeist, and Mega Gardevoir

That Artist who runs the Pokesho website is gonna love this!

Edited by Dantemustdie00

This is fucking hilarious.

How are there so many incompetant businesses out there that are still up and running?

Anyways, Pokespoilers:

Mega Gardevoir looks fucking lulzworthy, it looks like it got pregnant

GG Gamefreak

You realize it's supposed to be a ball gown, right?

Edited by Soniman

Keep in mind those are its stats at Lv. 60 so its Stats are probably gonna be in the 300 ranges at Lv. 100. It sounds gimmicky, but with decent defensive typing in shield forme and good attack in Blade Forme. It might not be anything to sneeze at.

Uh oh.

The Hobo guy is a Trainer too, going by AZ.

Boy does he look scary.

Uh endgame spoilers

His team isn't, Torkoal, Sigilyph, and Golurk. He's not supposed to be a real challenge, though he's apprently fought after the champion. So he could be a bit of a joke trainer to fuck with you after Dianthra I guess

Uh endgame spoilers

His team isn't, Torkoal, Sigilyph, and Golurk. He's not supposed to be a real challenge, though he's apprently fought after the champion. So he could be a bit of a joke trainer to fuck with you after Dianthra I guess

Well that's a shame, only 3 Pokemon too. Theirs gotta be more to this guy than meets the eye.

Oh well, guess it's time to hunt for Legendaries perhaps, also find out how to freaking evolve Eevee into Sylveon

Well...shoot.

National Dex

Chespin is 650, Yveltal is 717, close to 70 Pokemon. don't know if that's really the case or not, but that's a poor amount of New Pokemon this gen.

Theirs not even a Dolphin so far.sad.png 

Pokespoiler:

Sucks that it's not only a mono-type, but evolves absurdly late.

Also there's more info about Aegislash. It's ability is Stance Change, which changes between forms. I'll quote a post quoted on Smogon:

"Aegislash Blade Forme stats. I think you will be pleased:

http://i.imgur.com/Gbekyz1.jpg

Aegislash starts the battle in Shield Forme. It seems he changes to Blade Forme when you use an attack that deals damage, and back to Blade Forme when you use something like King's Shield. Here's what I've observed:

Battle start, Aegislash in Shield Forme.

I select King's Shield.

Aegislash uses King's Shield, stays in Shield Forme.

Enemy attacks. The damage is prevented, and the enemy's Attack harshly falls.

Turn two, Aegislash in Shield Forme.

I select Iron Head.

Enemy attacks, Aegislash takes damage normally.

Aegislash turns to Blade Forme and uses Iron Head.

Turn three, Aegislash in Blade Forme.

I select Swords Dance.

Enemy attacks, Aegislash takes damage normally.

Aegislash stays in Blade Forme and uses Swords Dance.

Turn four, Aegislash in Blade Forme.

I select King's Shield.

Aegislash turns to Shield Forme, uses King's Shield.

Enemy attacks. The damage is prevented, and the enemy's Attack harshly falls."

Basically you switch between by attacking or defending (or it may be King's Shield only, a new move that is Protect and changes form while loweing enemy's attack), like in a sword fight. That is fucking awesome. And it's only a Dusk Stone as well, definitely using this bastard.

Honedge, I take back EVERYTHING I ever said about you.

Welcome to my DIC- err, team.

Also, this might be the only time I ever give a Pokemon a nickname, cause I just CAN'T resist the urge to nickname it Rubilax

Edited by Rusty Spy