Awoo.

Star Wars

Vader: If only you knew the downfall of Lucasarts. Obi Wan Never Told You how much of Battlefront III was completed.

Luke: He told me enough. He told me it was barely a beta.

Vader: No, There was fully rendered cutscenes. It was nearly finished.

Luke: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!

Vader: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

Luke: NOOOOO! NOOOOOO!!!

Edited by BW199148
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait! I think that this is a better timeline for them to cover because they don't have to use movie characters (with the exception of Vader and Sidious) or already made EU ones. Although, I'd love it if they finish off Starkiller's story, oh and I want to see what's next for Maul and Ventress too.

(EDIT: Sorry for the double post, but please don't merge them, mods. Thanks!)

Edited by Crash
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sounds cool. Seeing as as people will be wanting lightsaber battles, I wonder how they'll be doing it, what with Order 66. I'm sure we'll see some new jedi who survived Order 66 and are being hunted down, but most jedi are dead now. From Clone Wars we still have Ahsoka, Ventress and Maul left open, and unless it things have changed, Kento and Galen Marek and Rahm Kota from Force Unleashed (Shaak Ti, Kazdan Paratus and Maris Brood, too I guess). Then there's the obvious Obi-Wan, Yoda, Vader and Sidious.

Lol, that's a pretty decent lot and I'm sure we'll get new people.

Edited by MarcelloF

Hey guys, look at Tron Uprising, Motorcity, and Gravity Falls to find out why you'll be let down hard down the line.

Hey guys, look at Tron Uprising, Motorcity, and Gravity Falls to find out why you'll be let down hard down the line.

Wait why is Gravity Falls lumped into this? Gravity Falls is a good show. 

I think he means in terms of the show getting cancelled and/or not treated very well at all by the network, a description which fits all of those shows.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think he means in terms of the show getting cancelled and/or not treated very well at all by the network, a description which fits all of those shows.

exactly this.

Wait why is Gravity Falls lumped into this? Gravity Falls is a good show.

For the record, they were all good shows Chaos Warp.

Edited by Balding Spider

I already talked about the new show.

Battlefront 3, with DLC. Great.

Nearly every game has DLC with it these days. If it is gvien to the right developer it could be good. smile.png

Nearly every game has DLC with it these days. If it is gvien to the right developer it could be good. smile.png

It's EA we're talking about. Dead Space 3 had like 8 DLC's on the release day.

Battlefront 3 will have thermal detonator packs for 2.99. Purple Lightsabers for 1.99. It'll never end.

• Thumbs Up 1

Isn't it too early to tell if the show is going to flop despite some of these having unsuccessful runs. It is Star Wars. Clones Wars did pretty damn well as far as an animated TV show goes. If Disney promotes it well enough I am sure it will do okay.smile.png

EA =/= good developer.

I think it was proven a lot of times this year and the past ones.

EA =/= good developer.

I think it was proven a lot of times this year and the past ones.

EA is a publisher.sleep.png

EA has some good game developers why do you think people buy their games? Maybe you should play some of the decent games they have put out before you dismiss them despite their awful business practices.    

It's EA we're talking about. Dead Space 3 had like 8 DLC's on the release day.

Battlefront 3 will have thermal detonator packs for 2.99. Purple Lightsabers for 1.99. It'll never end.

At Ubisoft doesn't do that with Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs with several different game edtions?mellow.png  

Edited by BW199148

It's a little hard to really like EA's developers because when people see the name 'EA' on a game, they put it straight back on the shelf. Disney made an incredibly stupid move.

Still, at the end of the day, we'll buy it anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's a little hard to really like EA's developers because when people see the name 'EA' on a game, they put it straight back on the shelf. Disney made an incredibly stupid move.

Still, at the end of the day, we'll buy it anyway.

*Shakes head*

Crash? Have you played a EA Game or do just go off what everybody else says?

My problem with EA is they can be a shit publisher and can interfere too much but saying that they have put some great games if didn't they wouldn't survive like they do. Unfortunately their interfering and bad business practises end ruining some great franchises. However they have put some good games that is why it sucks so bad when you see a game series you really get screwed over by them.

Believe me. Crash I am far from being a good bedfellow with EA (See the direction they have taken the C&C series) but I am not going pretend that they are 100% evil when they published some games that I have really enjoyed over the years. 

So I see Stars Wars games being published by EA no better than them still being published by Lucasarts. Some where really good, some were really bad.

If they choose the right developer and they don't interfere too much (Day one DLC aside) and Disney doesn't interfere too much, they could put something really good out. 

Ubisoft is slowly modelling itself like EA I hope I am not only one who sees this.mellow.png

Edited by BW199148

I have played some EA games and have found them to be garbage. Maybe I should try more of their games, but from the ones I've played,  I've had an awful time. If it's true that Dice are making BF3, then I'll hate the game. I've played Battlefield and it's one of the worst experiences I've ever had in a video game.

I have played some EA games and have found them to be garbage. Maybe I should try more of their games, but from the ones I've played,  I've had an awful time. If it's true that Dice are making BF3, then I'll hate the game. I've played Battlefield and it's one of the worst experiences I've ever had in a video game.

Care to explain why? I mean I don't like Battlefield that much but I'd never call it the worst experience I ever had in a video game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The controls felt stiff, all everyone did was sit in a tank, the singleplayer had no story, it just felt like a drag.

Anyone read this?

210px-New-essential-chronology-cover.jpg

It's a little out of date but it's still great! It covers some of the events in between Episodes 1 and 2 and lots between 3 and 4. A great read!

The areas it doesn't cover that are noticeable are, The Clone Wars (2008 series), The Force Unleashed Games and The Darth Vader And The.... Mini-Series' that Dark Horse have been doing.

Edited by Crash