Awoo.

Star Wars

I always thought that Ahsoka might feel more inclined to side with the Empire much in the same fashion that Anakin eventually did, rather than becoming a threat to the Empire.

The reason why I think this is because I can recall at least one moment where she complained about the Jedi no longer being the true protectors of the peace which they originally wanted to be.

So figuratively, she already had the seeds of mistrust and doubt planted into her just like Anakin would get happening to him later in Episode3.

Palpatine played his plan well. A little too well.

But of course, the guy managed to keep his sith identity secret for all that time before coming full circle and revealing it with the executing of Order 66 in III. that moment right there allowed him to graduate to full-time magnificent bastard status.

On the topic of the clone wars series ending though..meh. I never really watched it to be truthful. 

Edited by Death the Kid

I do hope that they have roles that are only small. Like for example: "You must go and stop the sith," kind of thing. That shouldn't make the characters boring and bland though.

They're going to feature prominently, but they aren't going to be the stars; supporting roles only, like Obi-Wan in A New Hope, or Lando Calrissian in ROTJ.

On the topic of the clone wars series ending though..meh. I never really watched it to be truthful. 

To the present day I've seen around 12 episodes myself, to be absolutely honest. They get pulled off from YouTube very very quickly due to the damned copyright laws. Eventually I'll see them all on DVDs. It's only a matter of time.

Anyways, I really love all of those MVs about the relationship between Ahsoka and Anakin which have started popping up. It's so obvious to see that Anakin bonded with her much better than he ever did with Padme.

Man, if I were in there in his shoes, I'd ditch Padme for Ahsoka and we'd both voluntarily quit the Jedi Order and begin our own Force-wielding Order which would be different from both the Jedi and the Sith.

Amen! 

Edited by 188DarkRevived

Star Wars first assault bugs me, they're basically holding Battlefront 3 hostage with a game that they're surely going to charge full pricwe for even though it's not really meant for prime time.  

I just found this latest Episode VII fan-poster.

star_wars_episode_7_poster_by_rampantima

I've seen some good fan posters, but this one just highly excels in every area.

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 6

The only thing it seems to lack is a decent image of the film's primary antagonist. Although, frankly, it's a bit impossible to know who or what it'll be. I hope they use a Thrawn type character this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't see the point honestly. We know everything about Palpatine from the Darth Plaguies novel.

http://starwars.com/this-is-madness/index.html

All of you, vote for Palpatine.

Or else.

I casted my vote for Palpatine on the dark and for Ahsoka on the light, using the IP address of a computer from my college.... Later tonight I will be casting the exact same votes from the IP address of my own laptop. HarHarHar!

The Force is with me. :P

>Episode III

>sucked

Um.

In my honest opinion. It's the only prequel I can sit through without getting bored but I still wouldn't call it a great film.

In my honest opinion. It's the only prequel I can sit through without getting bored but I still wouldn't call it a great film.

It's nowhere near a great film, or on the level of any film in the OT, but it's pretty damn good on it's own merits, except for some of the writing and acting.

I thought Ep III was a fantastic film. And yes, I also liked the acting. I could feel the tension and emotion with Anakin on screen. I personally don't see how Hayden sucked. And I'm not sure from the people who say he sucks, if that's their real opinion or if they're just following everyone elses thoughts.

• Thumbs Up 3

I thought Ep III was a fantastic film. And yes, I also liked the acting. I could feel the tension and emotion with Anakin on screen. I personally don't see how Hayden sucked. And I'm not sure from the people who say he sucks, if that's their real opinion or if they're just following everyone elses thoughts.

I loved his cold, blank expression when he's about to kill the younglings in the Jedi Temple.

Amen. Every time that I am watching those scenes where Anakin argues with either Mace Windu or ObiWan Kenobi then I am reliving flashbacks from my own personal life. So damn tired of having a bunch of people trying to crush my belief system and burst my hopes every damn time.