Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Birth By Sleep. That is all. Nothing else. Got it last afternoon, and I'm hooked. Started with Terra, but I haven't decided who I'm going to use next.

Banjo-Kazooie! Eleven years later, I still have memorized the location of every single jiggy and note and empty honeycomb. ALL OF THEM.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am currently addicted to River City Ransom EX. I haven't successfuly beaten the game without cheating yet. But I will try eventually. I have the NES one, but it can't catch me attention seeing as how it only has punching and kicking.

"Barf"

I've put in Demons Souls the Black Phantom edition, I'm going to do it this time, I'm going to finally play and complete the game.

Already slain the tutorial boss, the real first boss, the tower knight, the red dragon, the armoured spider and now have my sights on more demons!

Megaman X Command Mission. I've only beaten the first chapter, so......What am I, halfway through the game? :lol:

I've been playing quite a few games recently. Here's my status:

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Unlocked most of the achievements, completed every mission with three stars, and completed each cup once. Overall, this game has been a really enjoyable experience and I love just breaking it out every now and then. It's definitely the most enjoyable racer I've ever played.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Got back to playing this one and I've made it up to World 5. It's been really fun so far and I can't wait to complete it.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Picked up this one on release date and have completed Terra and Ventus' stories. I've been having a blast with this game. The gameplay is addictive, the story is fun, and it's an overall wonderful game. I'm going to start Aqua's story a bit later and I can't wait to see the story from her point of view.

Just got the PSN version of Castle Crashers so I'm juggling that with more BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. I'm still a little irritated that The Behemoth forced me to pay full price for a two year old game, but whatever, it's still fun.

It's been a while since I played Castle Crashers so it really was something playing again and realizing how much better it is than Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Seriously that game seems mediocre as hell compared to this.

Megaman X Command Mission. I've only beaten the first chapter, so......What am I, halfway through the game? :lol:

Well, the game is very short. Great, but it's just Mega Man X 1 with a new coat of paint.

Nothing wrong with that, though

Well, the game is very short. Great, but it's just Mega Man X 1 with a new coat of paint.

Nothing wrong with that, though

I'm pretty sure the game you're thinking of is Mega Man Maverick Hunter X for the PSP. He's referring to Mega Man X Command Mission, the RPG title for the PS2.

I'm currently alternating between NiGHTS into Dreams, Kirby Squeak Squad, and Link's Awakening. Banjo-Kazooie is sort of on hold, though I do mean to complete it again soon. I thought about getting back into EarthBound sometime, and I need to play Psychonauts before the summer ends, because a friend of mine gave me the PC version for my birthday and it's been sitting on my shelf untouched.

Yaaaay, got the perfect Paragon ending in Mass Effect 2.

Time to make a new character, and go all out Renegade.

I'll fail halfway though, like I did on Bioshock 1 and 2 where I tried so hard to kill them Little Sisters but I couldn't do it, but I'll have a slightly higher Renegade score.

Well okay no I won't.

Just completed Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers. It was a lot better than I thought it would be and I can quite honestly say I have never played another game like this out there, it's part Sandbox but the world is a strange mix of being open world yet Overworld Zelda style except with a lot more to do and the world can be downright strange sometimes. It's part RPG, but there are no turn-based battles and in fact the battles are integrated into the overworld and you can go through most of the game without fighting a single monster and you don't gain levels or get any new abilities (though like Zelda you do get an extra heart slot, except you get it for clearing an entire field of enemies before time runs out). The storyline was strange but interesting with some very likable characters. The final boss reminded me a lot of a Sonic final boss. I enjoyed this game immensely, the size of the world if boggling, fun side games and side quest, the gameplay didn't get boring though it took me about 14 hours to beat the game but I skipped a ton of optional stuff, like seriously hundreds of things to do and they aren't repetitive or anything either, this game has a ton of variety in it's sidequest. All I can say is this game was surprising and, dare I say it, this may sound weird but this is one of the games I for some reason consider art. It's hard to explain, it might be the fabulous art direction that actually awed me at times mixed with the strangeness of the game. Actually come to think of it while different it reminded me a bit of games like Shadow of the Colossus mixed with Crystal Chronicles 1, Silver's gameplay in Sonic Next-Gen (though done al ot better, you're character has psychic like power but they work great), and Eternal Sonata. It's weird but I liked it...

Anyways I continue my quest in Deadly Premonition now. I still don't know who the Raincoat Killer is though thanks to a clue and how he is dressed I think I have an idea and if it's who I think it is it'll be one hell of a plot twist but still got a lot to go and now three murders have happened. This game is weird too. Actually, come to think of it I end up usually loving games that are unique and different, and Deadly Premonition falls into this category. If you want to imagine it, imagine Heavy Rain mixed with Resident Evil 4, Silent Hill, Harvest Moon, Grand theft Auto (also open world), and then major vibes from Twin Peaks. I also recently met a new enemy that's a lot like Alma from FEAR or the girl from the Grudge, but I say Alma since she's naked and dead.

Thinking on the Wii since done with Final Fantasy to start up Eternal Darkness, I bought it recently and want to play it, it's very well reclaimed and all. Also thinking of starting Arc Rise Fantasia.

And in-between moments still playing Rune Factory Frontier. My farm is growing and actually trying to get farther on the floating Whale Island but the monsters are getting tougher, but gives me a chance to look around the island and do some crop growing. And I still don't know which girl I want to attempt to marry in the game, it's like Harvest Moon where marrying the girls is super difficult.

Fiercely addicted to Mass Effect 2 right now. Just got it last Wednesday after turning in some old games, and I can't put it down anymore. Going for Paragon right now, but I think I'll start a second (female) Shep after I finish and go for a Renegade. Just to see what's gonna be different.

Shit, how am I gonna juggle this and Halo Reach starting Tuesday..?

I'm pretty sure the game you're thinking of is Mega Man Maverick Hunter X for the PSP. He's referring to Mega Man X Command Mission, the RPG title for the PS2.

Wow *slaps himself in the face*

I can't believe I misread that. I have both games, too. Command Mission is pretty good too. I like the battle system a lot, to be honest.

And I just beat Deadly Premonition too doing an all-nighter, it had me hooked.

And god was that whole ending amazing. I think the final final part of the ending may have not been needed but they really mind fucked me though at the same time it was right under my nose the whole time. The thing is it's an ending you have to understand all that is built up to it, and the ending sequence is long, like not a super long cutscene but the whole ending scenario there's like... 6 boss phases mixed in with a few stages and unique situations and more. Twas' good though.

Edited by Dusk the Alan Wake Keeper

I've been playing a mix of things myself.

Jam With The Band (DS)

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

Metroid Other M (Wii)

Gunblade NY & L.A. Machineguns Arcade Hits Pack (Wii)

Pokemon Soul Silver (DS)

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP)

Sin & Punishment Successor of the Skies (Wii)

I'm currently playing Birth by Sleep as Ven. I'm loving the game so far, and I love the story as well. I'd have to say that it's probably my favorite in the series so far.

I also picked up Professor Layton and the Unwound Future today, but I can't play it until I beat Diabolical Box. So it might be awhile until I can play Unwound Future. :P

As far as my Let's Plays go, I've currently started Hard Mode on Megaman Extreme on the gameboy color. I'm not going to talk about the game because Extreme just sucks in my opinion. However, the sound track isn't all that bad, but the story sucks and the lack of anything new ticks me off.

I also need to continue my LP on 6 Days a Sacrifice, and if I can get my paperwork done for 16mm, I might get back to work on it.

I have just picked up Tales of Symphonia at an estate sale for four dollars, and all I have to say is this game feels stilted to me. It's very awkward when the VAs do not match the ever so gleaming and blissful appearing characters on screen. Nobody gets angry, they just get...indifferent.

At least I have Wario Land 4.

I'm going through the Mass Effect games for the 4th time or so. Starting this one as an Infiltrator I think it was called. I've just noticed that every Shepard I've created looks exactly the same except for eye color and their facial scar.

I'm also playing Lord of the Rings Online, since it became free sorta. Computer can't run it worth a damn, so it's barely playable. I'm hoping my laptop's internet can get fixed so I don't have to use the pile of ass on I'm now.

Though of course I'm hoping to play Halo Reach tomorrow; it all depends on wether or not my brothers will let me play, since I'm too cheap and lazy to buy my own copy. I'm also hoping to get Assassin's Creed 1 soon, since I just realized after playing ACII that I still haven't gotten/beaten it after I rented it.

Been playing a lot of Sims and Team Fortress 2 lately. And I finally found a Demoman Fro. XD

Well, I should be playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 for PlayStation2 right now, but because it has no English dub voiceover, back to Amazon that went. I'm now playing my one remaining new game, Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2, also on PlayStation2. While perhaps admittedly not as good, at least it has my characters in it.

*hides from the hardcore purists and the negative rep*

• Thumbs Up 2

I just got finished with Kirby Squeak Squad and Super Princess Peach. I'm currently juggling Donkey Kong '94 (reached the Ship), Link's Awakening DX (finished the second dungeon), and Wario Land 2 (level 4-5). NiGHTS into Dreams and Banjo-Kazooie are still on hold.

Just completed Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep twice and unlocked the secret ending. Freaking amazing game. It's definitely one of my favorite PSP titles.