Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I finally beat RCR. So Im giving that a break.

I am now juggling Final Fantasy III DS, IV Advance, V Advance, and VI Advance. Im probably closest to beaiting IV right now. Until recently I had never played any Final Fantasy games. The only games in the series that caught my eye were the very first one in the series, and 9, with all those interesting character designs. I just never had a Playstation until now, and I never discovered the remake of FF1 that fixes all the SLOW SLOW SLOW pacing problems of the original until last month. I enjoyed FF1 very much. I also played FF II to the end. Hated it. All the other FF games Im playing seem pretty good so far. Something seems different about VI though...

So once I finish all four of the Final Fantasy games I am playing now, I'll consider playing the rest of them. But really... it seems like VI onward is a huge departure from tradition... I hope I still love the series as much as I loved the first game ( and to a lesser extent, III, IV, V, and VI )

Just finished Bayonetta for the first time on Normal (except for one chapter, which i pussied out after dying twenty times), and it was epic. I'm seriously considering going through it a few more times, there seems to be so much to the game I haven't seen that. Plus i want to play as Jeanne, she's a badass.

Next on my list are Metroid Other M and No More Heroes 2, and i'm about half way through the former. Also been playing the Fifa 11 demo for shits and giggles.

Just finished off Terra's story in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and man the last fight was a pain in the neck. Gonna recover from that for a couple of days and work on GTR Evolution.

Edited by Cobalt_Bolt

Suddenly I'm fighting Giygas.

This has been a long journey.

You'd best start prayin'! Keep that girl alive at all costs! Thank god for those rolling HP meters! And remember to stall while they are healing! Ya just gotta love the song right before the Devils machine is shut off.

I just beat EarthBound! Finally! And it only took me like, three years.

I started playing this game a long time ago and as I got toward the end, I suddenly forgot about it. About once in a blue moon, I would come back to it and briefly pick up where I left off: from the dinosaur land, to Magicant, and now to Giygas. I don't know why I put it off so much - maybe because the game is so frustratingly difficult that regular battles are a pain in my ass. But that's okay because I am done with this game.

The great thing is that I actually played and finished Mother 1 on the NES before I even touched EarthBound. So I've been playing these games in chronological order, something that most Mother fans probably haven't done. Later on I shall finally tackle Mother 3 at long, long last.

Okay I'm going to bed and getting some well-deserved rest.

Just finished of Terra's story in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and man the last fight was a pain in the neck. Gonna recover from that for a couple of days and work on GTR Evolution.

God I hated that final boss fight for Terra soooo much.

Goddamn terra-xehanort, even after some grinding he's a pain in the ass. Don't get me wrong, I had no trouble on Vanitas and Xehanort and just regular old Xehanort, but that last one was just like it was saying "fuck you".

Anyways, Now for me, it's Aqua time. Almost done with that one, too.

God I hated that final boss fight for Terra soooo much.

Goddamn terra-xehanort, even after some grinding he's a pain in the ass. Don't get me wrong, I had no trouble on Vanitas and Xehanort and just regular old Xehanort, but that last one was just like it was saying "fuck you".

Anyways, Now for me, it's Aqua time. Almost done with that one, too.

Yeah. Terranort's a bit of a pain. Until you get the Renewal Block command, that is. Then he's so much easier.

Yeah. Terranort's a bit of a pain. Until you get the Renewal Block command, that is. Then he's so much easier.

I don't even think most people will stand a chance against the asshole unless they're over LV35. Aqua's final boss is much easier, and I loved the Braig rematch before fighting Ventus/Vanitas. Damn there's a lot of body stealing in that game.

Anyways, just wrapped up Aqua, so now it's Roxas Ven time.

100 Pointing every mission in MegaMan Zero 3.....

DAMN YOU OMEGA FOR GETTING THAT LAST LUCKY HIT AND MAKING ME START AGAIN FOR THE 8TH TIME D8

Almost done with Forza, and I have been making good progress with FF-13 so I decided it was time to put my new PSP through its paces with the new KH and Valkyria Chronicles II. Both promise to be excellent games.

Just completed Super Mario Galaxy 2. Now I'm going to try to get back to Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, and Transformers: War for Cybertron. They need a little more attention.

I just finished with The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. My final verdict on the game is... uh. I'm not totally sure, honestly. The story was adorable and often hilarious, the soundtrack was great, the puzzles could get diabolical at times, the graphics are about as good as the DS gets, and I have a personal bias toward anything with trains in it... but there were some problems that held it back from being on the same level as my favourites from the series. Train travel could be really tedious at times, especially when instant-kill bomb trains were involved, the stylus controls made the whole game feel a little detached, and the whole thing just felt kind of shallow, especially when compared to earlier handheld games like the Oracle games or Link's Awakening, or even Minish Cap. Maybe that's just nostalgia talking, but it really felt like there was something missing.

Either way, Spirit Tracks is definitely a really good game, but it isn't quite a great one. I still heartily recommend it, though, especially to anyone who really liked Wind Waker: Spirit Tracks has some serious Wind Waker fanservice going on, to a degree I wouldn't have thought possible from a Zelda game. Actually, all of those callbacks have made me start to want another X-hundred-years-ahead sequel in the same vein. It'd really be a pity if Spirit Tracks was the only game to be set in New Hyrule, after all.

Edited by Octarine

Just beat Metroid: Other M (i.e. the story, not 100% item collecting) and there's not another game out that I really want until... *checks*... Sonic Colours!

Seeing as I'm off to university in less than two weeks, I think it's fair to say that I won't really be playing much at all between now and then! :'(

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep! It's quite fun, I'm playing as Terra... but man does his voice-actor sound underpaid.

I like the new battle-system, I hope the next few games build on it. It sure as hell is an improvement over Re: Chain of Memories...

Been playnig a lot of Super Mario Galaxy 2 when I've had the chance this past week. Last thing I did last night was finishing World 3, with Star number 50. There's only a couple of galaxies I haven't fully completed so far, and I'm just really enjoying it.

That said, I'm going to put it on hold for a couple of days, try to make the magic last a bit longer. Also, I want to start Sam & Max Series 3, so I figure I can go through Episode 1 tonight and tomorrow before going back to Mario.

Oh, and Fifa 10, I'm trying to get a few extra trophies.

Just got Ghost Squad on Wii today. It's awesome.

Also played a bit of Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA, and will probably do a bit more Unleashed and 06 later, too.

After beating Other M 100%, I'm now playing Luigi's Mansion for the first time, then I'll play the other games on my console backlog.

On my handheld, I'm replaying AAI, and I've decided also play Mega Man & Bass for the first time, which, as to be expected, is hard.

I just found out the predecessor to River City Ransom was a fighting game. It's actually pretty good for an NES game. I'm suprised River City Ransom only had punching and kicking if this game came first, as there are a lot of moves in the game, even team attacks. Only bummer is you don't actually get to play as Alex/Kunio. You play as a nameless avatar, and can choose who your partner is.

I'm halfway through Mother 3 right now. This must be where the true game starts.

Chapter 4? Yeah I'd say so. Of course chapter 7 is when it really gets good. It starts feeling a lot more like the other two MOTHER games right around there, although much shorter, but the other chapters fix that.