Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Wind Waker in anticipation for Skyward Sword. When I beat this I'm probably gonna go straight to Twilight Princess.

Same here, but with Metroid :3

Just finished Beating Metroid Prime 2, Super Metroid (Finally beat this in under 3 hours), and Fusion. My copy of Metroid Zero Mission, Metroid Prime Hunters (>.>) came in the mail in the last few days and I shall now Proceed onto beating those as well.

I've been playing Star Trek Online a lot lately. As well as Art Academy: First/Second Semester for DSi. I guess that last one's not really a game, but still.

Been playing a lot of Halo 3 online again lately. Partly because my brother got his own 360, and we've been playing each other and some friends online a lot, partly in anticipation of Reach. Reach is gonna rock big time.

Also been doing some Tekken 6 online, though I still suck. It's a real pain when you play someone who can juggle you while you're on the ground. Almost no getting up when you're knocked off your feet then.

And started with Scott Pilgrim. Brings back memories of the good ol' brawlers of a lost age.

Edited by Brainfog

Well, I did it. I finally got my ass up, and beat Chain of Memories. I've had the thing since day 1, and never got around to beating it. There is definitely something wrong with me. Well, I'm done with Sora, and I'm pretty close to wrapping up Reverse/Rebirth mode.

I'm playing Soul Silver, Okami and Yoshi's Island DS. I haven'touched the first two in well over a week, maybe two, but they rock. YIDS is fantastic apart from the ridiculous dead space between the screens.

I would totally play Yoshi's Island DS if it weren't for the plethora of annoying Mario babies. I have a huge problem with Baby Mario as it is - that screaming is horrible.

I would totally play Yoshi's Island DS if it weren't for the plethora of annoying Mario babies. I have a huge problem with Baby Mario as it is - that screaming is horrible.

Yeah, now imagine that scream, but one for peach, DK, and Baby Bowser. It gets annoying... FAST.

I'm back!

Right, before I left I said I had a choice of 5 games to go through, and asked for opinions on the order to play them. Well, thanks to you guys I moved Chrono Trigger from last on the list to 3rd, and BLOODY HELL IT WAS BRILLIANT. Finished it on the plane back and haven't bothered trying to get any alternative endings yet, but I'm pretty certain I did all the side-quests on the first playthrough. But yes, awesome game was awesome.

Also completed Apollo Justice and Sonic Rush Adventure (excluding the missions, but I did get both sets of Emeralds).

Started on Professor Layton 2 now, I've done about 50 puzzles so I have a fair bit of that left. Miles Edgeworth Investigations is the only one left untouched, and that might actually wait longer now because I just ordered Super Mario Galaxy 2 from Amazon.

Now that I've finally beaten all modes on Chain of Memories, time to find something else. I'll probably go back and replay some Sam and Max: Season 1 for the Wii. Should hold me over until September 7, then I can pick up Birth By Sleep.

I'm having quite a fun time strolling around Venice in Assassin's Creed II looking around for feathers and glyphs. I'm also doing this in Altaïr's outfit, which makes me feel more like a badass. I can't wait for Brotherhood. :D

I'm also playing the occasional Mega Man 10 on easy mode, because normal mode has proven to be a pain in my rear.

Edited by Nix

Currently addicted to Mario 64 ever since I downloaded it on Wii virtual console 2 weeks ago, been spending approx 4 hours a day playing it :lol: Oh, and been playing Klonoa: Door to Phantomile all morning, picked it up at a carboot sale yesterday for £1 :]

I'm playing Rune Factory Frontier. I'm pretty impressed with it, as it fixes a lot of the complaints I had about the first game on DS. The original had a great concept (Combining Harvest Moon with traditional RPG gameplay) but it didn't feel like either elements of the game were explored as well as they could have been. RFF, on the other hand, pulls off the Harvest Moon elements better then the most recent Harvest Moon games themselves. As for the RPG elements, the dungeons feel more creative and far less predictable. The item crafting system has also been revamped, so successfully crafting an item no longer feels like pure luck.

Even the voice acting is pretty good, which I really wasn't expecting.

playing Gunblade NY & L.A. Machineguns Arcade hits pack. Two classic SEGA developed arcade games playing these again brings back memories of my youth and are still as fun to play today as they were in the arcades.

Doom 3. And yes, I don't care if it's a bland, generic FPS game. I still like it and think it's fun.

Everybody kicks ass when they use the BFG. B)

Considering I'm not gonna get a Wii until Christmas now, and I spoiled loads of Metroid Other M stuff, I thought I'd play a Metroid I haven't played - Metroid 2: Return of Samus. The controls are surprisingly fluid for a gameboy game, but save points are quite far apart. I wish there was a map though as some of the rooms are copy pasted, which can get a little confusing.

Other M. Really enjoying it, though it was annoying at first having to use SenseMove for the majority of dodging. I would post this in the Other M thread, but I'm really slow while everyone else seems to have beaten the game already. :D

Edited by Ekaje

Alongside Shadow the Hedgehog on PlayStation2, I'm also playing Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 and have yet to start my new copies of Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2 and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5.

Basically, yeah. :lol:

Metroid: Other M for me at the moment.

And by jove am I enjoying it. I thought it was going to be a disappointing mess of bad decisions, instead it's one of the most fun things I've played all year. Blimey.

Currently: Red Faction: Guerilla, Lost Planet, Sega Superstars tennis, and tony hawks project 8 (:

recently: Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, just bought on friday and ive finally got all achievements in it, now im just raising my level and shizz for when Dead Rising 2 comes out.

soon: September the 15th, the day of all days where many people will het their hands on Halo Reach and play it like hell, but not me :P (yet anyways).......

....I'll be downloading Sonic Adventure on Live Arcade :D

Just about to go down stairs and fire up the Xbox 360 for some Duke Nukem 3D hell yeah pretty hyped up for Duke at the moment (see Duke Nukem Forever topic for why :D ) I need to finish off this soon and overall finish off Duke Nukem 3D & Manhatton Project since I not bothered with them for some time =)

I've went back t Wave Race Blue Storm. Exploiting the new easter egg some times, playing as that Duke Nukem look-a-like Rob Haywood at other points. Water physics still hold up well to this day.

I just started Mass Effect 2. I've played the demo so often by this point that the tutorial was just a chore. After that it started getting new and it felt cooler. Then I found out you can change your armor color instead of having different armors and there's this really kickass purple color which I will now use forever and then like in the first mission oh my god Tali and that just made my day but she didn't join my team and that made me sad but then I got Garrus and I was all "yaaaaay" because my Mass Effect 1 team consisted of only Tali and Garrus. Always. No exceptions.

also garrus stopped being whiny and now he's just the motherfucker fucking your shit up fucker. I actually didn't think he was that whiny until he started being fucking great and now I'm all "man you used to be a pussy."

but this game. so great. I wanted Red Dead Redemption, but this will tide me over juuussst fine.

I bought 3D Dot Game Heroes for only $20 and have been playing it for the past week or so.

This game rips off Zelda pretty hardcore. Instead of seeing it as a homage, it seems more like a balant parody. But it's nothing for anyone to get their briefs in a bunch over, especially when considering how good the game is. In fact, I'd say this is the most fun I've had with the Zelda formula since Wind Waker.

The game oozes with style given the quirky "8-bit in 3D" look, and the humorous references to other games are a joy if you get them. I chuckled out loud when I got the "poof poof" at the hotel.

But the game isn't just amusing fluff, as it can get pretty deep and even challenging later on. Tons of sidequests, mini-games, different swords, and additional upgrades to find (most of which I haven't gotten to yet). And despite the fact that I have such a giantic sword, I found myself getting my ass whooped on several occassions. tupid crowned enemies mainly, but the last dungeon and few boss weren't push overs either. I had to do some massive sword forging to become powerful enough to beat that last battle.

My only complaint is that while 3DDGH brings over tons of old school, it brings a few problems along with it. The main thing that bothered me was the general lack of direction as to where to go next. It took me 15 hours to beat the game, but at least 5 of those were spent wandering around aimlessly.

Still, it was a great experience overall. If it wasn't for college starting up again, I'd be moving straight to New Game+ for that 2nd playthrough.

I've had them for so long but barely played them. I'm of course talking about my Virtual Console games.

I'm going to start with Super Metroid. Yup, never played it on its original release. Just blitzed Metroid Fusion so I seem to be in a Metroid mood. :o

(Bit weird that I'm playing them backwards but meh. XD)