Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

lmao at the announcer in the menu, I went into audio options and noticed voice so I toggled it and if you move it up and down he says various lines depending on the direction.

Towards 0

"Waiit this is my only job!"

"Nooooo!"

"What? you're going the wrong way"

Towards 100

"Higher!"

"Congratulations you turned up the awesome"

"I'm loving the sound of my own voice"

Haha, I cracked up when I did it

lmao at the announcer in the menu, I went into audio options and noticed voice so I toggled it and if you move it up and down he says various lines depending on the direction.

Towards 0

"Waiit this is my only job!"

"Nooooo!"

"What? you're going the wrong way"

Towards 100

"Higher!"

"Congratulations you turned up the awesome"

"I'm loving the sound of my own voice"

Awesome! Can't wait for this to arrive the day before release tomorrow. Wait...

Ah the ring race.

Ring Races were by far my favourite mode in the game. I love the Ring Race on afterburner if it's still there.

Ow fak, it's Ecco! Does anyone already finished the World Tour? Remember S0L said there will be a special surprise after credits.

Edited by Jango

~ was up til 4am playing.. needless to say, headache ~

*sips coffee*

Back to the game biggrin.png

Edited by Jix Hedgehog
  • Thumbs Up 1

b'awww pink fur

It's either what Soniko said, her fur changes color under neon lights, or it's just a small bug.

It's definitely a bug as well as that wheels sinking into the ground at score screen. I can't believe they missed this..

It's definitely a bug as well as that wheels sinking into the ground at score screen. I can't believe they missed this..

But there will be a patch, right?

Steve said there is a patch day one, and since it isn't day one yet, nobody with the game got a patch. It's his evil master plan!

I haven't unlocked him yet but I remember in the stream Shadow also had an error; his chest fur was coloured black at the score screen.

Don't know if it was said already or if this is even anything but theres a dolphin in the Burning Rangers stage that could be Ecco?

i5253t.jpg

I don't think it's Ecco. If you've played Burning Rangers, you should remember there is actually a dolphin character found in one of the stages. IIRC, it helps you escape the burning facility at the end of the stage.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone else a bit disappointed with the music chosen for Starlight Carnival? I mean, Act 2 is probably my least favorite of the 3 remixes, and I was really hoping for some other spacey stage getting a song in this track, like What U Need or something from Crazy Gadget

• Thumbs Up 1

But there will be a patch, right?

Yeah, I hope it'll fix these things).

Anyone else a bit disappointed with the music chosen for Starlight Carnival?

I agree. I love that they used Starlight Carnival area music though.. I wish it was remixed as well.

good god sky sanctuary sounds beautiful.

I'll give the game that, the soundtrack is wonderful.

Indeed, and im amazed no one has bothered to rip it yet. The wait is killing me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone else a bit disappointed with the music chosen for Starlight Carnival? I mean, Act 2 is probably my least favorite of the 3 remixes, and I was really hoping for some other spacey stage getting a song in this track, like What U Need or something from Crazy Gadget

Yeah...agreed.

I mean the Act 2 rendition is bouncy and fun but it doesn't really sound like something I'd race to. I was really expecting the Act 1 mix since it's the most fast-paced and has the most energy to me.

oh god yes.

Now we need to see Heavy and Spy.

Seriously, I don't know how to express how happy I am with this.

Edited by Solly